Tradefair Spread Betting Demo Competition

arabianights

Legendary member
Has anyone had an email from betfair about £10k tradefair compo?

And if so can they see any trace of it anywhere? :|

phill you will have to put it on at £66 a go as they automatically give you 160pt stop so£66 pp max. Ive got an account with tradefair and they didnt even tell me. Ive just taken my first trade and am short cad/usa from 1.2210 at £30 a pip plus short aud/jpy at 68.12 for another £20. Tight stop of course as theres always next week

We gonna do a t2w compo like the etx one then?

Please say yes daddy queeny! Please say yes!

:cool: Of course you can all play my children.

I do hope the great, the good (and the ugly!) from the beat the broker compo join in again, making for good chats and decent scrap for top dog. I'm sure we'll do T2W proud once more with a good haul of prizes. I reckon we could get a very good number in the top 100 easily.

...and hands orf the watch, its mine!

I am in from monday , but i am afraid if i win they dont send the rolex to Jordan , last time i win with them a trip to Newyork but they said u should to use it from London not from Jordan so i told them i want to give it to someone i know in London and they refused , so at the end they gave me 100 Pounds as a compensation !

Well, they are not off to a good start so far.
Can't log in, screen load just keeps spinning.
Shut off wall, same thing.
Close lot off and firefox stays open in background. But not visable. Not even in taskmaster.
Have to re boot comp.

Tar: If you win I will pick up prezzie and post it out to you. Better still I think I have someone coming out your way in a couple of months.
I'm sure one of us close to London can sort something out for you.

Anyway you have to win it first, and LMQ says he wants it.
The rest of us only want it 'cause it's shiny.

I started on Monday evening and turned the 10k into 90k by yesterday afternoon

Got a bit pissed off as the leaderboard was blank so can't be bothered. Then spanked most of it

The ETX one was good fun but don't think i'm going to have much time on my hands this week.

I read it that the leaderboard will not show anything until friday, and then not change again until the following friday etc, just not good news for banter or competitive play. If that is correct it's a bit of a blow! :(

I read it that the leaderboard will not show anything until friday, and then not change again until the following friday etc, not good news for banter or competitive play. If that is correct it's a bit of a blow! :(

oh, i didn't notice that and totally agree with you on the banter front. Now you will just have to take each others word or post screenshots.

Surely it couldn't be that hard to filter through everyone's valuations?

Now it means you don't really know what you are aiming against. i.e if you had 40k and you knew the leader was on 100k you would go more reckless.

Either way i didn't like the platform going down over the consumer confidence figures yesterday!

Well, they are not off to a good start so far.
Can't log in, screen load just keeps spinning.
Shut off wall, same thing.
Close lot off and firefox stays open in background. But not visable. Not even in taskmaster.
Have to re boot comp.

Tar: If you win I will pick up prezzie and post it out to you. Better still I think I have someone coming out your way in a couple of months.
I'm sure one of us close to London can sort something out for you.

Anyway you have to win it first, and LMQ says he wants it.
The rest of us only want it 'cause it's shiny.

I will not win , i did it b4 , but i cant do it everytime , very difficult , depends on current market conditions , i will give it a chance ...

This week only 48000 is the first place !! ... i made 32 k first 2 days then down to 7 k , if there is a leaderboard during the week maybe i controlled my account better ...

Tradefair

Gotta say tradefair have really ballsed this up, they could have made this much more exciting!

Reactions: tar
Have they scrapped this?
if you go to the main site I can't see any mention of the competition.
what was the point then?