Tradefair Spreads

torchi3

I recently opened an account with Tradefair Spreads, they are linked to to Betfair but the operation seems to be run by London Capital Group.

The first few days went well, their system is straight forward and i had no problems. However a few days into it and now its near inpossible to enter or exit a trade, each time i click to do so a message appears informing me...

Your trade was not placed. Server response: 'Price expired or not valid'

I think today i must have clicked my mouse 50 times and seen it 40 of them.

If anybody has any experience of trading with them please feel free to let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

I think it's a case of either:

1) Your internet connection is a bit dodgy,

or

2) You've flagged yourself up for dealer referral because you're scalping.

What products are you trading, what stake size and what timeframe/style?

Hi PualoP

Thanks for your reply, its definitley number 2. I run other trading systems on my pc with no connection problems at all and have a dedicated internet line.

Trading style is scalping and holiding positions for a very short time (usually). Im trading fx markets, eurusd, gbpusd and eurgbp. I am only trading the minimum size at the moment as i wanted to test their system and make sure all is ok for me.

So i guess its Trade notso Fair if you're a scalper!

Have you got any advice? will they let me scalp or are my days numbered here? I appreciate your input

Thanks
T

Update: I just spoke to one of the dealers and they can see no history of trades that have been rejected and my account is set to automatically fill.

Strange there is no history as over the last few days it must have happened near to 100 times.

We tested it with him on the phone and it filled immediatley.

Lets see how we get on from here...

Could have been a server-side issue with them with the computers not communicating with each other. Very odd, though. Well, if it happens again, your original "NotSoFairTrade" bit will seemingly stand!

With Tradefair I've been referred to dealer a couple of times (trading £1/point on forex) but it hasn't affected my trading and the prices I've received are OK. I normally hold the positions for a short time.

Hello torchi,
any updates with tradefair? are your trades being filled instantly now? I am in the same situation.
All my orders go through the dealer. I am also thinking of calling them, but i guess it is just a waste of a phone call.