Tradefair - use referral code and get £75 to open account

montmorencyt2w

Tradefair - If anyone was thinking of opening an account with Tradefair, perhaps they could PM me for a referral code and get £75 when they open the account. I would then get £50.

Are they any good? Well, after TD mentioned their reduced spreads a few weeks ago I thought I'd give them a try. They do certainly have good spreads on EUR/USD, cable, and EUR/GBP. Also Bobl is only 2 (Bund is 3). Haven't checked others extensively, but that's good enough to be going on with.

The platform is a bit on the noddy side, but to be honest, that kind of suits me. It seems to do the job. It seems responsive, and I've not had any problems. I'm only trading small on it though. I don't know what it's like if and when you scale up. However, so far, I have no complaints.

actually if you use this link to register http://www.tradefair.com/spreads/financial-spread-betting/ one will get GBP100 not a mere GBP75 ;)

That's interesting. It was only £75 when I joined. I'm not sure (have no idea in fact) but thought there was a chance that with a referral code, you'd get the £75 anyway, plus whatever bonus they were offering for funding your account and making two non-equity trades.

As for being the same as CS, well the platform is different, and the spreads are different to what I remember of CS (not used them for a few months).