Bonuses for opening spread betting accounts

Capital Sperads sent me a letter the other day saying if I put money in they'll add more to it...

/bump

Anyone know of any offers on at the moment?

For a limited time, Shorts & Longs are now offering to refund net losses up to £100 on all new accounts. Just deposit funds into your new account, execute at least 2 opening trades within 14 days, and we take care of the rest.

Any profits you make you get to keep, of course ;)

Hopefully, this offer will give our new clients the chance to learn their way around our platform and try spread betting in a risk-free environment!

/bump

Anyone know of any offers on at the moment?

You might try Tradefair. They have been fairly consistently offering an opening offer for some time now. The amount has varied, but was £100 last time I looked, plus some other goodies which may or may not be of interest.

is their any other spread bet company as good as tradefair ( bonus and spread )

You might try Tradefair. They have been fairly consistently offering an opening offer for some time now. The amount has varied, but was £100 last time I looked, plus some other goodies which may or may not be of interest.

is their any other spread bet company as good as tradefair ( bonus and spread )

Don't know about "as good as", but the Worldspreads offer mentioned in another thread looks kind of interesting.

As far as I know, all the LCG-partners or whatever, offer the same spreads; don't know about offers. (e.g. Capital Spreads).

Don't know about "as good as", but the Worldspreads offer mentioned in another thread looks kind of interesting.

As far as I know, all the LCG-partners or whatever, offer the same spreads; don't know about offers. (e.g. Capital Spreads).

May be true now, but it wasn't until recently, although some of the LCG white labels didn't seem to know what their spreads were when you asked!

Any free love at SB firms these days? There were a couple of good ones few months ago. If anybody can post where I can get joining bonus, matching deposits, guaranteed losses recovery etc.. will appreciate very much. thanks..

Hi

We have a £250 safety net offer at the moment. It entitles new account holders to receive £250 back against any losses on their account for the first 10 days of trading.

Good luck!

Rob.

Reminds me that S&L have had "safety net" type offers in the past, and maybe still do.

Much prefer the account credit idea (preferably matching your own deposit) - like seed money. Seems much more positive somehow.

p m me your link or which firm you are refering to

Hi

We have a £250 safety net offer at the moment. It entitles new account holders to receive £250 back against any losses on their account for the first 10 days of trading.

Good luck!

Rob.

victor chandler spread also have a £300 safety net against loses and tight spread but i do perfer bonuses

p m me your link or which firm you are refering to

If you mean me, then I was referring to Shorts and Longs.
You are in luck as they seem to be offering a bonus.

Trouble is their spreads are a bit **** or used to be.

With these introductory offers - Am i right in thinking that you can withdraw your initial deposit and gamble with the bonus element only?

There appear to be many offers for US brokers as well - it seems you can go through them all without risking any of your own money - or is it more tricky than that?

Cheers,

Mark