Bonuses for opening spread betting accounts

A few give you risk free and claw back. I got 250 back off spreadex and had 100 off of etx

It's certainly a valid way to either build an account or learn using much reduced risk.
Good competition so expect the bonuses to become more in future.
If zero spreads doesn;t pick up, I wouldn;t be surprised to see a spread giveback type policy somewhere soon.

I thought these links would be helpful:

NatWest Stockbrokers - £100 when you open an account! (these guys are white label of below)
CMC Markets > United Kingdom > £100 offer
£100 for TD Waterhouse account
£75 for opening paddy power account
£70 for opening a capital spreads account if referred - and your referrer gets £70 too (ask me if you need referral - my recommended option ;))

With some of the above it might be worth signing up with quidco or rpoints first as you may get even more free money.

Please add more offers if you're aware of them.

Terms and conditions apply blah de blah

I'll put you down as a referral. Managed to take my Paddypower one from £100 to £800 but withdrew it to put towards my holiday later this year. Free money's always good:cheesy:

http://www.spreadbettingcashback.co.uk/ gives you ongoing spread betting rebates if you open an account via them and you're still eligible for the bonus offer - e.g. 15% round turn spread for ETX Capital on top of the £250 safety net and 25% mark up spread for GEKKO on top of the 25% bonus on initial deposit.

FWIW I've aggregated all of the top spread betting bonuses on this site - Spread Betting Offers & Bonuses | Increased ROI Guaranteed. I'm not going to lie - I own that site, but if you feel that any more bonuses should be added then feel free to comment.

Good thread anyway, I wasn't aware of some of NatWest's involvement and few of the others - so thanks.

The site mentions Etoro -- isn't that just FX, not spreadbet?

The site mentions Etoro -- isn't that just FX, not spreadbet?
I guess some people may refer to eToro as 'forex spread betting', but yes it's not really appropriate - I think I'm going to move away from forex and incorporate some of the big UK based spread betting companies.

Thanks Ross.

I guess some people may refer to eToro as 'forex spread betting', but yes it's not really appropriate - I think I'm going to move away from forex and incorporate some of the big UK based spread betting companies.

Thanks Ross.

FYI: Gekko has an up to £1000 offer