Bonuses for opening spread betting accounts

'whats a non-equity bid?' was my question too - I've obviously googled it and searched for a definition with Capital Spreads, who require you to make 2 'n-e bids'.. CS would be my FTSE Spread Betting company of choice.. but is a FTSE trade an equity trade??

THANKS to all those contributors who are so generous with their advice re. us noobies..
and, Yes, I'm aware we allneed to do our own DD :) or how will we learn :)

vdm i think he was refering too ...

victor-chandler-financials | Home
also this offer finishes at 12 tonight so if anyones interested get your skates on :) you get 4 weeks from the date accounts opened to deposit £500 and a refund for any loses within the first 8 weeks so might be worth singing up and deciding over the following weeks if you plan to use it .

also if you are going to do so before you apply if you pm i can refer you and will get £150 for doing so and would be willing to donate a nice chunk of it to a charity of your choice or the next comic relief or children in need or red nose on bbc :)

vdm i think he was refering too ...

victor-chandler-financials | Home
also this offer finishes at 12 tonight so if anyones interested get your skates on :) you get 4 weeks from the date accounts opened to deposit £500 and a refund for any loses within the first 8 weeks so might be worth singing up and deciding over the following weeks if you plan to use it .

also if you are going to do so before you apply if you pm i can refer you and will get £150 for doing so and would be willing to donate a nice chunk of it to a charity of your choice or the next comic relief or children in need or red nose on bbc :)

You keeping the smaller chunk mate ?;)

ofcourse :D every little helps and all that :p too late for the £500 now but if anyone wants to do their bit for charity let me know :)

I am waiting 9th day. After login on spread betting account I see only

Customer information:

Please contact Interactive Investor Spread Betting if you need further assistance on 020 7107 7097.

Digital Look are offering an SB account, referred to as "Marketmaker.Investor Edition ", actually provided by CMC. There is supposed to be a £100 top-up once you have made 2 trades. Also Malcolm Pryor's new book, plus an invitation to a seminar.

Any free love at SB firms these days? There were a couple of good ones few months ago. If anybody can post where I can get joining bonus, matching deposits, guaranteed losses recovery etc.. will appreciate very much. thanks..

Last edited:
Any free love at SB firms these days? There were a couple of good ones few months ago. If anybody can post where I can get joining bonus, matching deposits, guaranteed losses recovery etc.. will appreciate very much. thanks..

spreadco offers these days 50 pound + 20% of your deposit upto 150 quids ...