Tottenham Riots

I agree with Hotch.

I see raving liberals on this thread blaming EVERYTHING but the little w@nkers doing the rioting.

THAT is what is wrong with the UK, my friends. That is what is wrong with most of Europe.

A bunch of w@nkers doing stuff they shouldn't and a bunch of liberal w@nkers making up excuses for them.

Bring in the army. Shoot the thieving little turds.

There has been plenty wrong with the UK for years, its been simmering for ages.

DT. Be more specific. What do you define as a "bunch of ******s" because I'm listening to reports from all over London. Birmingham,, Bristol, etc.

How many "bunches of ******s" are there? Do you think that it will be cleared up for the Olympics?

What army? How many kids did you want them to shoot?

When conditions were far worse in the 1930s and the working classes really did know what poverty, unemployment and no health care and no future was about, they marched peacefully asking for help (and still got stuffed) but at least had the reason to understand that smashing the place up isn't a solution.

Exactly!

This is just an excuse for the turds to hit the town and loot a new stereo.

Urban youth distressed by their plight?

Doesn't look like it - looks like a mugging to me.

You need to take your blinkers off.

Believe it or not once upon a moon I would have agreed with your post and totally disagreed with JTTs. I say this in all sincerity.

Life certainly changes people. :rolleyes:

Atilla - your opinion on Che alone is enough to discredit the nonsense in your post.

Che is a good yardstick for establishing credibility in a political debate with lunatic liberals. Most of which will have not researched Che any further than a hat & a t-shirt.

Che was a spoilt little rich kid with some monumentally ****ed up ideas who killed people that disagreed with his ideas. The guy was a murderer and an economic retard. Seriously.

Che was as much a hero as Osama Bin Laden. Still, I have a feeling the liberals are going to say he was just misunderstood too.

Pity Che didn't fall off that bloody motorbike to be honest.

There has been plenty wrong with the UK for years, its been simmering for ages.

DT. Be more specific. What do you define as a "bunch of ******s" because I'm listening to reports from all over London. Birmingham,, Bristol, etc.

How many "bunches of ******s" are there? Do you think that it will be cleared up for the Olympics?

What army? How many kids did you want them to shoot?

Be specific?

I know the type. Brought up on council estates, ****ed around in school, preferred to bunk off and sniff glue/gas instead. Dads at 17 but not on the birth certificate because then Missy doesn't get the free house.

I used to hang out with people like this when I was 17-18. All of them with their life plan sorted. Don't go to college, no need - free house & board from the government, shift a bit of gear and some stolen goods on the side. Get a girl pregnant so you can get to the top of the housing list. Claim this ailment to get this additional benefit.

Those guys - yeah, I used to know a lot of those guys in Walsall when I was living in Caldmore Green. A real eye opener.

It's a sub-culture in the UK. Most people wouldn't come across them - I just happened to find cheap accomodation in their midst, renting a council flat off someone that somehow managed to have a number of them. It's generations of scroungers, scammers and chancers that make zero effort to contribute to society. This is by choice, if they have money for fags, booze and the satellite, they are happy. Any additional funds can be made with a bit of burglary on the side.

From what I can see - these people taught the immigrants a lot. I presume because first stop for most immigrants are the council estates where these people live.

Now - don't get me wrong - the majority of people I know/knew living on council estates were nice people and most of them worked.

I'm just talking about the leeches that would be through Dixons window if there was a light fog. I remember once when I was there, the power went down through the whole of Walsall for about 2 hours. Word spread about that quicker than wildfire and every chav had a new pair of Nike's the next day.

Specific enough?

Atilla - your opinion on Che alone is enough to discredit the nonsense in your post.

Che is a good yardstick for establishing credibility in a political debate with lunatic liberals. Most of which will have not researched Che any further than a hat & a t-shirt.

Che was a spoilt little rich kid with some monumentally ****ed up ideas who killed people that disagreed with his ideas. The guy was a murderer and an economic retard. Seriously.

Che was as much a hero as Osama Bin Laden. Still, I have a feeling the liberals are going to say he was just misunderstood too.

GREAT post. (y)

Want a prediction?

Give it 6 months to a year and you'll see the young middle class starting to demonstrate. This will on the whole be peaceful but mark my words they're starting to realise just how messed up their futures are and how the government is the PROBLEM (Tory or Labour it doesn't matter that much).

But this is good news because governments only do the right thing by -

1. Luck
2. Or when they're forced by the people to do the right thing

So for those that want us back on track, wait, it's the good old youngsters that will help save us as they'll force the government to do something radical, and radical is what's needed.........

But if they don't march, then things aren't going to get any better going into 2015.

By the way, do you know the youngsters in Israel have and are demonstrating as we speak. The media have kept this one quiet.

Their gripe is simple - with the horrendous property prices in Israel they cannot afford anywhere to live. Hmmmm, serious problems due to ever rising property prices, but everyone (well, 90%) who owns a property thinks rising prices are good, no? Falling prices therefore = bad.

WELL LOOK WHERE RISING PROPERTY PRICES GOT US.

Now - you argue that a drug dealing yardie scumbag needs a gun to protect himself from other crack dealers. This is not true. The drug dealing yardie scumbag will get the same protection if he stops dealing and gets a job in McDonalds.

Have to disagree there mate. People's old lives tend to follow them and haunt them. Police are for response not for protection. Not going to tell stories I know on teh netz but I know of kids being shot over this type of stuff.

I think this person makes fair comment:

"As London descends into anarchy this evening, with disturbances, arson, looting and other criminality breaking out in one borough after another for the third night running, it is clear that this is organised disorder, with thugs being dispatched to provoke and escalate hooliganism and rioting from area to area through use of social media and apparently now, the more secure BlackBerries.

It also seems clear that this follows in a direct line from the disorders in recent years, such as we have seen at the G20 demonstrations or the storming of Conservative party headquarters over student fees, which again seemed to owe their violence to organised anarchist (if that’s not a contradiction in terms) and revolutionary leftist groups. This is almost certainly because of the near-delirious belief among such groups that, with the western economy in meltdown and the political class and the police discredited and disdained, Britain is on the cusp of a revolutionary moment. So they hijack specific protests or demonstrations in order to smash up property, police officers and anything or anyone deemed to represent the established order in order to bring about the End of Capitalism As We Know It.

What we are seeing, in the sluggish and unprepared reaction of the police and political class to these events, compounded by their serial failure to grasp from previous such disturbances just what is going on here, is a catastrophic combination of professional inertia and incompetence, serial eyes off the ball, paralysing political correctness, an apparent reluctance to identify, name and deal with subversive activity, a capital’s police force in systemic disarray, a criminal justice system that has become an insulting joke, a refusal from the top to draw clear lines in the sand and to exercise moral and political leadership, a pandering instead to mob rule, tyro politicians who have never had a grown-up job and couldn’t run the proverbial whelk-stall let alone get a grip on a culture teetering on the edge of the cliff, a third-rate civil service machine that no longer can be relied on to keep the show on the road, a culture of narcissistic selfishness on an epic scale and a general breakdown in education, morality and elementary codes of civilised behaviour, much of it deliberately willed on for the past three decades by a grossly irresponsible and politically motivated intelligentsia that set out to smash the west.

And now London is being smashed as a result.

http://melaniephillips.com/london-descends-into-anarchy

Be specific?

I know the type. Brought up on council estates, ****ed around in school, preferred to bunk off and sniff glue/gas instead. Dads at 17 but not on the birth certificate because then Missy doesn't get the free house.

I used to hang out with people like this when I was 17-18. All of them with their life plan sorted. Don't go to college, no need - free house & board from the government, shift a bit of gear and some stolen goods on the side. Get a girl pregnant so you can get to the top of the housing list. Claim this ailment to get this additional benefit.

Those guys - yeah, I used to know a lot of those guys in Walsall when I was living in Caldmore Green. A real eye opener.

It's a sub-culture in the UK. Most people wouldn't come across them - I just happened to find cheap accomodation in their midst, renting a council flat off someone that somehow managed to have a number of them. It's generations of scroungers, scammers and chancers that make zero effort to contribute to society. This is by choice, if they have money for fags, booze and the satellite, they are happy. Any additional funds can be made with a bit of burglary on the side.

From what I can see - these people taught the immigrants a lot. I presume because first stop for most immigrants are the council estates where these people live.

Now - don't get me wrong - the majority of people I know/knew living on council estates were nice people and most of them worked.

I'm just talking about the leeches that would be through Dixons window if there was a light fog. I remember once when I was there, the power went down through the whole of Walsall for about 2 hours. Word spread about that quicker than wildfire and every chav had a new pair of Nike's the next day.

Specific enough?

So you know what we have all known for years. The cause. This is the effect.

The cure is fairly easy. Brute force and ignorance. Its been, and still is, done in other countries.

The cause is not the economy or politics, although that is a part. It is apathy and greed and that goes back much farther than Blair. Its going to take the stick at school, which is what I got. But more than that, its going to give teachers the authority from society that they do not have today because kids. really, are the cruellest sector of the human race. They have to be moulded into the kind of citizen that society wants them to be.
If they are not, then they will, in turn, become the parents of completely uncontrolable kids. That is what has happened now. This lot of ******s, as you describe them, will take decades to get rid of, just as our WWII nazis are dying out, now, and they still leave seeds behind.

That's as I see it, anyway.

I don't know what the younger & UK-based readers of this thread think but if I were at the start of my career-based life again, I'd be off. Aus, NZ, Canada ?? but definitely somewhere where different values / aspirations / cultures apply.

What future is there here?

I don't know what the younger & UK-based readers of this thread think but if I were at the start of my career-based life again, I'd be off. Aus, NZ, Canada ?? but definitely somewhere where different values / aspirations / cultures apply.

What future is there here?

That's a cycle that I have gone through, too. Everyone wanted out when I was a youngster. I came out to Spain (not for that reason) in 1965.

Those were the days of union power. Strikes every day for something, or other. The electrical trade union, miners, dockers.

Good times will come back again, although I fear that we have seen the best of them.

An interesting and potentially useful application of social media

http://catchalooter.tumblr.com/

You have to laugh, some of these muppets are actually posting photo's themselves and the stuff they've knicked on facebook !

lol, posing with their stolen items like they're holding a cheque from the lottery in a newspaper article or something. haha

And yes 007, would be nice to move away. Some of my family and even a few friends have moved to Canada. That would be nice.
England has been horrible for ages. Everyone is so much friendlier when I visit other countries.
Still, i've got lots and lots of great friends here. Gonna stick it out for now in the Cesspit!

lol, posing with their stolen items like they're holding a cheque from the lottery in a newspaper article or something. haha

And yes 007, would be nice to move away. Some of my family and even a few friends have moved to Canada. That would be nice.
England has been horrible for ages. Everyone is so much friendlier when I visit other countries.
Still, i've got lots and lots of great friends here. Gonna stick it out for now in the Cesspit!

:D Reminds me of the old Yorkshireman's saying. "Where there's muck there's brass".

You are so very biased on your perspective of the world.

Your world is a very one sided view and you trumpet it as if it is the only truth.

I hope one day you will grow to see and realise the lies you have been fed. (y)

You are so very biased on your perspective of the world.

Your world is a very one sided view and you trumpet it as if it is the only truth.

I hope one day you will grow to see and realise the lies you have been fed. (y)

What was incorrect about what he said?