TheBramble's Short-Term Spot FX Biases

It was at 1.63 three weeks ago. You telling me it's come all the way down from there to where it is today on the basis of the news that was released 45 mins ago?

Ofcourse not , but when it drops for 4 weeks in a row i wouldn't expect that much action to such news , not to mention we already know that the UK is technically in a recession ...

With regard to amount I'm trading, it's 2% of total trading capital risked per trade. So yesterday I was down 4% and today I'm currently up 0.66%.

Ofcourse not , but when it drops for 4 weeks in a row i wouldn't expect that much action to such news
That's an interesting persepctive. But given that Spot FX is comprised around 85% of short-term speculative players, 4 weeks price action counts almost as fundamentals.

Missed a Long EURAUD entry while messing around on t2w. That pair really know how to rub it in.

:LOL: you wanna try modding, I've got a thick volume of missed trades.

You've been a busy bee today and it's interesting seeing it - hope the chore of posting it all doesn't get you down.

jon

Many of the potential signals I'm giving you heads-up on do develop into full signals, but I'm unhappy with price action, so not going in. The AUDUSD short and the USDCAD and USDCHF Longs on the last bar a case in point.

Anyone want to have a shot at what might be fuelling my disquiet on those?

Many of the potential signals I'm giving you heads-up on do develop into full signals, but I'm unhappy with price action, so not going in. The AUDUSD short and the USDCAD and USDCHF Longs on the last bar a case in point.

Anyone want to have a shot at what might be fuelling my disquiet on those?

USD crosses all look like consolidation for the moment. I took a small loss on and audusd short. Now looking at a usdchf short instead. Just waiting.

Peter

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 126
Almost. I use a local herbal variety. Some days, I don't even need to turn the screens on....

GBPUSD - firmly rebuffed from the sub-5700 Daily S2 at 5676 a couple of hours back it’s also moved up through a layer of potential Resistance with little indication of impediment. I’m still technically Short and at the current weekly low of 5731 (where it is right now) be interesting to see what gives.

Yesterday’s low just above at 5740 would be key, that’s if it doesn’t start dropping back from current level.

If it does start to drop and I get the setup confirmed, initial stop will be at 5745 (Yesterday's Low+).