TheBramble's Short-Term Spot FX Biases

GBPCHF still flashing a potential Long entry, but witht he GBP data coming up in a couple of (m15) bars I'll ignore any technical entry setup in favour of capital preservation.

There are as many occasions news will help you as hurt you in a position, but when you add in the volatility and variable spreads at these times, the probabilities favour caution.

AUDJPY risk reduced to 33% (11 pips).

EURCAD Risk cleared. Profit of 15% (of Risk) locked in.

The Italians were less confident they we thought, BUT EUR current account was positive.

AUDJPY stop down to 77.49 (Today's Lower London/Frankfurt Agreement+). Risk cleared. Profit of 18% (of Risk) locked in.

Why do you think they're always smiling?

Thanks for the positive comments, but I'm 2 lots of risk down on yeterday and only 0.33 lots profit locked in so far today.

Missed a Long EURAUD entry while messing around on t2w. That pair really know how to rub it in.

AUDJPY tentive exit confirmed so I would set my stop a handful of pips above the high of the bar before last, but as we've already got the stop set in that area, I'll leave it for now.

My point was (and is) that the GBP retail data was worse than expected. It was released at 09:30 (London). GBP hasn't done much on that news. What did I miss?