TheBramble's Live Trading Calls

LOL - my 2nd target on the ES is 1127.75. Current low (and rising) is 1228.

*******s.

Option 1 - sell out now, take a small profit on the remainder and then watch price plummet.
Option 2 - stay in the trade & watch price rise to my stop (b/e) at 1232.75

Screwed either way really...

Option 3 -
TheBramble said:
Get us a cup of tea luv, this {ES} pos is taking a bit of handling...

Peter

those pivot points get right on my t1ts, just look at the way the Euro keeps bouncing off it today, the little cnut, "ooh I think I'll go past it, ooh I think I won't.." in out, in out, shake it all a fookin about...the snidey little fooker...

Hah ha take that you tw@t, broken through the pivot good and proper now havn't yeah, ooh what ya gonna do next? Ooh, Ooh don't tell me, here's a wild guess, bounce of the 300? LOL, go on then fooker, I'll take the 60 pips...

Hah ha take that you tw@t, broken through the pivot good and proper now havn't yeah, ooh what ya gonna do next? Ooh, Ooh don't tell me, here's a wild guess, bounce of the 300? LOL, go on then fooker, I'll take the 60 pips...

Noooooooooo....took out the trailing stop when you bounced back up to 13,335...aarrgghhhh.

OK. Not a perfect entry. As I look at it now...

But I wouldn't be taking the opposite side...

What a mess. No idea.

I wouldn't be going in right now that's for sure. But as I am already in...

It could go either way, so I'll stay with it for now.

Sh!t!!!

Should have gone the other way. Too late now. And I'm certainly not going to put on a trade now in the other direction after being shafted on the previous one.

Oh come on! How long can it be that oversold for? I was right not to get in then as there was no way I could have seen it carrying on going down then. This has to be the bottom.

Christ in his pyjamas, it's not stopping for anything. I'm going to get on board and get some of this action.

After that size move, it's bound to need a bit of a correction. I'll move my stop to give a bit of room.

Where's my Fib retracce tool. That's btter. Makes sense now.

1.618 retrace was obviously not going to hold it. Need to move my stop up out of danger.