Live ES calls

Is it okay if I make live calls here?

yep, live calls are always welcome, hope they will be live. Most guys come on here promise the earth, but post after the event and always seem to be ahead:). Im sure you know where Im coming from. I trade forex but there are many who trade the index and futures markets. Good luck and welcome

I like me some live calls. Only way to prove oneself and discover who is worth listening too.
What sort of stop size do you typically use on the ES?
good luck

Last edited:
wouldnt it be quicker and more efficient way to use Twitter for live calls, to make the calls more like 'live' ?

just my 2 cents

wouldnt it be quicker and more efficient way to use Twitter for live calls, to make the calls more like 'live' ?

just my 2 cents

why, we do live calls on the forex live call thread all the time,he can do it there,lots of peeps watching

why, we do live calls on the forex live call thread all the time,he can do it there,lots of peeps watching

oke i c, so then it becomes a way of verifying someone's calls rather than a way to actually enter trades along those calls, other wise one might miss out ticks I think

I use 1 point stops.

Not sure how it will work trying to post them on here, but I'll give it a try. I also have a twitter account, same user name, scalperhill

It was a good call, but unfortunately I didn't get filled

Hate when that happens.

Hopefully I'll catch the next trade.

Sorry I couldn't get all the trades up here yesterday. I did get them all up on twitter. It was my first day to try and post up on text, and it was a bit more difficult to do in real time than I thought it would be. Tomorrow I'll get them all up though.

Market open soon. I'll let the market play out for a bit like yesterday before planning the first trade.

possibly setting up again soon, I really need to wait for some steam first, don't want to get caught in slow motion movement