Live ES calls

wtf are you on ?
every other knt is getting ready to short at 1272 and you're BUYING ???
oh, I'll take some of that pal .......

target is 1255 btw, but we're running outta time for the week, so maybe scale out at 1268, 1263, 1258 on the way down

still, it's more than you earn in a month pyssing about with yer wee scaly shyte

Hi all
I am new trader. Can I follow my betting company's chart to trade with you? I heard the data is 15/20 mins delayed. Which one do you follow? Daily, Daily future, march or june???

Sorry about yesterday, my internet cut off. I never trade options expiration, I will be trading on Monday.

target is 1255 btw, but we're running outta time for the week, so maybe scale out at 1268, 1263, 1258 on the way down

still, it's more than you earn in a month pyssing about with yer wee scaly shyte

of course you'll decide later on, after the fact of course. If you could call out live trades, then you wouldn't be harrassing others on their threads. How'd that short work out for you?

Hi all
I am new trader. Can I follow my betting company's chart to trade with you? I heard the data is 15/20 mins delayed. Which one do you follow? Daily, Daily future, march or june???

That data is far too delayed. You'll have to find some real time data some where.

That data is far too delayed. You'll have to find some real time data some where.

I checked the graph against sharescope pro real time graph. It's the same. I guess all betting company now provide real time data. Othewise we can easily trade between the 15 mins gap.

of course you'll decide later on, after the fact of course. If you could call out live trades, then you wouldn't be harrassing others on their threads. How'd that short work out for you?

:LOL:

scalperhill - to those people my approach is either ignoring them or suggesting them not to read my threads.

Hi all

if you are new, please demo first , first find out what you want to trade, if you want to trade the e-mini get a demo account, try AMP futures with ninja platform its free for demo, and practice loads and loads and loads, auntil you are profitable and read loads.
you have to have the passion to trade and love what you are doing, never a day goes by without me looking at charts or reading something, be dedicated to it and master youself first becaause its you who is going to master your trades, good luck