Live ES calls

Hey isatrader, it depends on the market conditions. Like today for example, there are a plethorea of reasons to be bearish, so if I'm long, like I have been for today, then I'll go to entry once the trade starts moving. Often times though, I take either target or stop out.

Hey isatrader, it depends on the market conditions. Like today for example, there are a plethorea of reasons to be bearish, so if I'm long, like I have been for today, then I'll go to entry once the trade starts moving. Often times though, I take either target or stop out.

Thanks for replying. I’ve been trying to trade the S&P 500 recently, but on a 4 hour time frame and have been finding it hard going. So will be interesting to watch your day trades and try and learn from them. Private message me your commercial website if you're not allowed to post it here, as I’d be interested to have a look. Cheers

Thanks isatrader. You can go to scalperhill.com, that's my website. My twitter name is also scalperhill.

kind of choppy today, I'm going to go ahead and take the rest of the day off. Ended up at zero today.