***The Official Euro 2012 Thread***

France wILL WIN THE CUP

No no no matey - England will win!

For once in my life time we have temperament and composure rather than stupid tabloid press BS gimmicks and build ups.

Keep it low-key and efficient.

Feeling quietly invincible (y)

Was disappointed by the BBC punters last night saying we are not good enough to win this year. What a load of ********. Every other bleeding competition they have been talking it up and now they talk it down. Must be a good sign there somewhere. :cheesy:

Good result, but blimey :-0

What was all that "put it on me 'ead" practice with Carroll during the week? All seemed wasted since Milner and Young never did it - good job Gerrard did.

No no no matey - England will win!

For once in my life time we have temperament and composure rather than stupid tabloid press BS gimmicks and build ups.

Keep it low-key and efficient.

Feeling quietly invincible (y)

Was disappointed by the BBC punters last night saying we are not good enough to win this year. What a load of ********. Every other bleeding competition they have been talking it up and now they talk it down. Must be a good sign there somewhere. :cheesy:

Ok lets do it this way: if England wins, lunch is on me, if Italy wins lunch is on you, if neither wins lunch is on Pat. Deal? Pat?

Last edited:
Only choose one, then if one wins, the other two will pay each a lunch for three when we are able to meet.

It may consist of a bag of crisps and 1/2 a lager if I win. :rolleyes:

I probably haven't the time left to cycle all the way to Sydney or the energy. Could send a photo though.

I was last in Sydney in 1965 !
Phew a long time ago.

I wonder how many people from outside europe come on this thread thinking it's a currency discussion?

Guilty! :LOL:

Interesting distraction from trading though. I have been able to watch some matches here in the US :)

Peter

Here are the odds

Attachments

• football odds.PNG
    football odds.PNG
    66.8 KB · Views: 143
It may consist of a bag of crisps and 1/2 a lager if I win. :rolleyes:

I probably haven't the time left to cycle all the way to Sydney or the energy. Could send a photo though.

I was last in Sydney in 1965 !
Phew a long time ago.

Well who loses chooses which restaurant or fish and chip shop to take the other two. For the distance do not worry, I am often over there. But if you are due to Sydney I confirm that lunch is on me regardless.
But you still have not chose you team. Which one you are going for?
I go for my heart (Italy) but I know they going to knock off very soon.
France looks solid to me.

Well who loses chooses which restaurant or fish and chip shop to take the other two. For the distance do not worry, I am often over there. But if you are due to Sydney I confirm that lunch is on me regardless.
But you still have not chose you team. Which one you are going for?
I go for my heart (Italy) but I know they going to knock off very soon.
France looks solid to me.

Pat -> Republic of Ireland
Atilla -> England
Mike.K -> Italy

Settled :cheesy:

Pat -> Republic of Ireland
Atilla -> England
Mike.K -> Italy

Settled :cheesy:

No thanks they may be the best lookers but won't win.

Picking Spain. Should win if they decide to.

Surprised Greece & Czechs winning though !

No thanks they may be the best lookers but won't win.

Picking Spain. Should win if they decide to.

Surprised Greece & Czechs winning though !

You are going for the saver one, you just worried to pay for the fish and chips.:rolleyes:

But we accept it. Settled.

Last edited: