***The Official Euro 2012 Thread***

Portugal 1 - 2 Spain

Germany 3 - 1 Italy

TG England got their just deserts already !

Let's hope England pull their heads out of the rear ends and play some decent football next time !

(n)

Glad to see Bumbledom has at last and after very many duff decisions finally allowed technology decide whether the ball crossed the goaline or not.

Geez it must have about a 100 years since the last upgrade of a goal net was allowed.

Glad to see Bumbledom has at last and after very many duff decisions finally allowed technology decide whether the ball crossed the goaline or not.

Geez it must have about a 100 years since the last upgrade of a goal net was allowed.

STUPIDITY OF OFFICIALS WHO BELIEVE THEY MANAGE THE GAME :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Technology was already there imo. How is it that TV's can playback and show action in slow motion whilst players and referees run around like headless chickens losing their senses?

I would apply the same slow motion replay on the big screens for such incidents and fouls too in the stadium. Not sure what the big deal is/was?

Might stop hardened men falling over like cowboys falling off their horses with an arrow stuck in their eye or something... Ouch yeah! That really must have hurt.

Be good to see a referee to run over and kick the downed player again to see if he really is out or just feigning... :LOL:

STUPIDITY OF OFFICIALS WHO BELIEVE THEY MANAGE THE GAME :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Technology was already there imo. How is it that TV's can playback and show action in slow motion whilst players and referees run around like headless chickens losing their senses?

I would apply the same slow motion replay on the big screens for such incidents and fouls too in the stadium. Not sure what the big deal is/was?

Might stop hardened men falling over like cowboys falling off their horses with an arrow stuck in their eye or something... Ouch yeah! That really must have hurt.

Be good to see a referee to run over and kick the downed player again to see if he really is out or just feigning... :LOL:

Steady on there At - mustn't let it get to yourself too much.
Life can be very frustrating imho
Snails move faster than some committees.

Steady on there At - mustn't let it get to yourself too much.
Life can be very frustrating imho
Snails move faster than some committees.

Of all the bleeding arguments for - you'll never guess what convinced Blatter.

BBC Sport - Goal-line technology Q&A

The International Football Association Board voted unanimously in favour of introducing the technology, leaving it up to individual associations to decide whether to implement it into their respective competitions.

I see the Russians are about to lumber themselves with Capello - that should dish their chances I expect.
Even some interest in that Nordic bed hopper fellow !

Manchester United sucked dry by managent need a loan to cover costs !

yeah well, about par for today I suppose.