***The Official Euro 2012 Thread***

Do not open the attachment in the post above. I did so and it hung my PC, wiped my disk and took me a registry dump and defragment to get back to what at best looks like Windows-98. All my data is gone (to Nigeria as I’m getting lots of lottery and ‘Dearly Beloved’ spam emails) and my bank details have been passed to crooks who have used them to pay London borough parking fines.

Avoid.

Put Atilla on ignore for maximum safety.

For maximum security, get his dog to eat his liver in front of him and then burn his village. Then burn the villages of his friends and relatives after violating them in front of him.

What time zone are you in?

Fortunately Mike.K confirmed validity of file.

File is safe - verified with Norton's & McAfee AV.

Have another mushroom! :LOL:

do not open the attachment in the post above. I did so and it hung my pc, wiped my disk and took me a registry dump and defragment to get back to what at best looks like windows-98. All my data is gone (to nigeria as i’m getting lots of lottery and ‘dearly beloved’ spam emails) and my bank details have been passed to crooks who have used them to pay london borough parking fines.

Avoid.

Put atilla on ignore for maximum safety.

For maximum security, get his dog to eat his liver in front of him and then burn his village. Then burn the villages of his friends and relatives after violating them in front of him.

lol.

Are you left or right footed?

Are you left or right handed?
Yes. How did you know that?

Are you stalking me?

Are you the badly dressed guy with halitosis that asked me for directions by Sisowath Quay tonight?

Yes. How did you know that?

Are you stalking me?

Are you the badly dressed guy with halitosis that asked me for directions by Sisowath Quay tonight?

You don't have to go that far to meet people you don't want to talk to... Just hang out at Hamstead Heath instead.

I tried that but it made my eyes water.

Spaniards Inn? You're the guy in the floral shirt with halitosis, right?

Just shows how little I know about footy. I thought Holland would win.
Pretty passing but no ooooomph imho.

For the World Cup there was a member called BDV or something who got stunning photos.

Last edited:
Is there any betting on outcome of stands/off-field based activity?

Odds on those Ruskie supporters have got to be coming in after their showing against the stewards.

Is there any betting on outcome of stands/off-field based activity?

Odds on those Ruskie supporters have got to be coming in after their showing against the stewards.

Yep saw that and very disappointed violence has started already.

Euro 2012: Russia's victory over Czech Republic marred after fans are filmed attacking stewards - Telegraph

Human behaviour en masse takes on different dimensions.

Shame there were no police - it might have made it an interesting contest.

I can just see new headlines - Russia invades Ukraine and Poland to fix match scores... Putin restores popularity! :cheesy:

Here are some odds from Paddy Power

10th Jun 2012

Home

Draw

Away

17:00

Spain v Italy

5/6

5/2

15/4

19:45

Ireland v Croatia

5/2

21/10

13/10

11th Jun 2012

France v England

6/4

21/10

21/10

Ukraine v Sweden

8/5

21/10

2/1

12th Jun 2012

Greece v Czech Republic

11/5

11/5

11/8

Poland v Russia

5/2

9/4

6/5

13th Jun 2012

Denmark v Portugal

11/4

12/5

21/20

Holland v Germany

21/10

9/4

11/8

Last edited:
What is the best French book maker ?

The reason I ask is because "home" bookmakers give much better odds for a home loss usually. Patriotism and all that cr*p you know

Last edited: