The Little Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
An excellent idea, barjon.
Otherwise it won't be long before someone posts the entire contents of the lost Library of Alexandria.............
Richard

SOCRATES said:
On a serious note, some of you have ventured to ask both on the boards and by PM for an explanation of what "darkside" means.

Darkside means trading without indicators at all and often on price behaviour alone.

It is good to know that I am on the right track :D

The *Foyer* implies that there is something worthwhile in this thread.
Delete the whole thing.
Junk.

jog on
d998

Can the keeper of the list please remove me from it - thanks :(

Ive had a enough of this thread now.

Time to move on me thinks

Had a brief burst of energy, got off my fat hoop and edited the list myself.

1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 zupcon
5 frugi
8 options
9 starspacer
10 Jackarub
11 textral
12 penrithem
13 Mr Charts
16 Charlton

Last edited:
barjon said:
Have a heart, guys :cheesy:

Just back from golf and my first stop was this thread and another 50 posts bite the dust in what seems an increasingly vain attempt at some moderating.

I've probably deleted some that I shouldn't and left some that I should have deleted so don't all start screaming at once :LOL:

Anyway, I now give fair warning that unless this thread continues from here on with constructive discussion I will relegate it to the foyer and then close it.

Cheers

jon

I actually request you to move it right now, and as it is my thread, so as to speak, please do it barjon.

Thank You

dc2000 said:
CYOF you may wish to read these site guidelines and revisit and edit some of your posts

3. Copyrighted or Trademarked Materials

3.1 It is illegal to post any content that is copyrighted or trademarked, unless you hold the copyright or trademark. Any material protected by copyright may not be posted in the message boards without the express permission of the author or owner of the copyright on that material. This includes reproducing the full text of news stories, articles, etc.
3.2 It is acceptable to provide a link to copyrighted material, to post brief excerpts, or to paraphrase other works, though we do strongly encourage you to cite the original source whenever possible. This is purely to protect T2W and yourself from potential copyright infringement.

Mr Dc200,

You can relax your overworked mind, for my days of posting on this site are numbered, and as for copyright, I have clearly stated my views on that subject, many times.

Go to rapidhare.de and you will see some real copyright infringements, and you might even find Dbphoenixs' private compilations there. :idea:

Some of Us take trading serious, very serious indeed, and you and your like serve a purpose, whether you now it or not. :idea:

Watch the mirror and you might learn something of real value. :idea:

ducati998 said:
The *Foyer* implies that there is something worthwhile in this thread.
Delete the whole thing.
Junk.

jog on
d998

You and your like imply that there is nothing worthwhile on T2W :idea:

CYOF said:
I actually request you to move it right now, and as it is my thread, so as to speak, please do it barjon.

Thank You

Now barjon,

Let us see who you listen to.

Previously you moved my "How To Think Correctly" thread to the foyer following the request from certain members.

I am now asking you, as the starter of this thread, to move this thread to the foyer.

Thank You.

Oh I liked this one................

jog on
d998

Attachments

• funnysign04.jpg
    funnysign04.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 168
platinum lounge

Is any one a member of the platinum lounge?

Is it worth 400 pounds?

Last edited:
I thought that the main players "em" no longer post here, some banned others left of their own accord.

Correct. The 'Thirty' stamped them out. As I predicted long ago, this censorship just results in the death of creative discussion. Sad really. But then there are some who exist in an orthogonal dimension to the parallel universe The Thirty inhabit. The Thirty are just not capable of undertsanding their thought processes.

Correct. The 'Thirty' stamped them out. As I predicted long ago, this censorship just results in the death of creative discussion. Sad really. But then there are some who exist in an orthogonal dimension to the parallel universe The Thirty inhabit. The Thirty are just not capable of undertsanding their thought processes.

Will Socco be back posting on this forum? Yes I probaly think so.

Is any one a member of the platinum lounge?

Is it worth 400 pounds?

Yes I believe Socs, Bulldozer and CYOF are members of the platinum lounge :LOL:

is it worth 400 GBP per annum ?, well personally I'd pay that just for the entertainment value :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.