The Little Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
dc2000 said:
Many thought it was clear from about post number 5 what amazes me is how blatant they are becoming and are not being slapped down by the mods now Im sure Sharky is loving all the page views that these threads are generating but it will come at a price T2W will no longer be seen as a place for traders just a place where a select few can throw insults at the many. All the other sites Soc has tried this on have been very quick to show him the door why is T2W so slow?
If any mods are reading this can I also ask with reference to the rules how long is tooooo long for a signature
You are very fond of contradicting aren't you DC200 ?

What I observe is that you habitually contradict just for the sake of it, as a sort o knee jerk reaction, without any thought applied before you post, no thught whatsoever, so I am beginning to think that you and thinking are strangers to each other.

I have not mentioned this for several days and I am not rubbing it in.

These contradictions of yours do not serve you well. They don't serve you well at all ....( those of you in the gallery...are you following this so far ? )....;)

These contradictions of yours for the sake of contradiction are very ill advised indeed, very.

For eample....and I am not rubbing it in I promise....I am trying to help you have a realisation and for you to modify your behavour...for example....you saw fit a few days ago to contradict me....something you should never do because I am if not 100 % right all the time then very nearly !00% ....yet you choose to put your head above the parapet with me.....knowing.....knowing.....I can wipe the floor with anyone I choose who incurs my displeasure with very little effort....and I was kind to you and I was considerate to you...and I gently advised you not to do it....yet you obstinately did.

You went against me in a live call...very unwise....you took a position in the footse..SHORT..against me and what is more, against the merket....I....hinted to you...not to do this....because everything is decided in advance.....and I can see it even if you can't....but....you go and do the opposite...only to find that (probably infuriatingly for you) I am right again, and the market rockets up against your short postition relentlessly for several days.

In your bluster and display of testosterone fuelled bravado....you ignore the fact you cannot force markets to agree with you only because your intention is to contradict your elders and betters...the market...does not care about you or your ideas...the market steamrollers over everybody vain enough to think like you do....but you...do not accept or understand this...and in your frenzied effort to try to prove me wrong...go and do the opposite of what it is you ought to be doing...whch is abandoning your bluster and testosterone fuelled bravado and acting in harmony with what is presented to you and abandoning the idea of trying to force.

I am sure the excercise turned out to be very unpleasant for you and possibly very expensive.

This will teach you not only not to contradict me, but not to do what you have done, again.

I have noticed you have been very quiet of late, very subdiued, quiet as a mouse.

You have chosen not to bring us up to date with your unsuccessful adventure. You have not told us how many points the foolish adventure cost you or whether you actually used a stop or any admittance of your own ineptitude but instead have time to level hollow silly criticism at everyone else......:LOL:...daft it is really.

By the way, DC2000 there is no site on earth that has shown me the door, to the contrary I get a stream of invitations to contribute elsewhere. Now, before you continue to level false accusations, you ought to properly consider what I have stated in my post above with particular reference to line 12 and line 13....now read it agan and find the lines.....:LOL:

SOCRATES said:

What I observe is that you habitually contradict just for the sake of it, as a sort o knee jerk reaction, without any thought applied before you post, no thught whatsoever, so I am beginning to think that you and thinking are strangers to each other.

These contradictions of yours do not serve you well. They don't serve you well at all ....( those of you in the gallery...are you following this so far ? )....;)

These contradictions of yours for the sake of contradiction are very ill advised indeed, very.

For eample....and I am not rubbing it in I promise....I am trying to help you have a realisation and for you to modify your behavour...for example....you saw fit a few days ago to contradict me....something you should never do because I am if not 100 % right all the time then very nearly !00% ....yet you choose to put your head above the parapet with me.....knowing.....knowing.....I can wipe the floor with anyone I choose who incurs my displeasure with very little effort....and I was kind to you and I was considerate to you...and I gently advised you not to do it....yet you obstinately did.

You went against me in a live call...very unwise....you took a position in the footse..SHORT..against me and what is more, against the merket....I....hinted to you...not to do this....because everything is decided in advance.....and I can see it even if you can't....but....you go and do the opposite...only to find that (probably infuriatingly for you) I am right again, and the market rockets up against your short postition relentlessly for several days.

In your bluster and display of testosterone fuelled bravado....you ignore the fact you cannot force markets to agree with you only because your intention is to contradict your elders and betters...the market...does not care about you or your ideas...the market steamrollers over everybody vain enough to think like you do....but you...do not accept or understand this...and in your frenzied effort to try to prove me wrong...go and do the opposite of what it is you ought to be doing...whch is abandoning your bluster and testosterone fuelled bravado and acting in harmony with what is presented to you and abandoning the idea of trying to force.

I am sure the excercise turned out to be very unpleasant for you and possibly very expensive.

This will teach you not only not to contradict me, but not to do what you have done, again.

I have noticed you have been very quiet of late, very subdiued, quiet as a mouse.

You have chosen not to bring us up to date with your unsuccessful adventure. You have not told us how many points the foolish adventure cost you or whether you actually used a stop or any admittance of your own ineptitude but instead have time to level hollow silly criticism at everyone else......:LOL:...daft it is really.

what utter guff.
i have no connection with DC, but i know that he was trading according to his method/system, and therefore you have again wrongly assumed that he made a deliberate attempt to prove you wrong. instead, he should be commended for trading his plan. as should you..

not everything is about you, you know.

nor does it give you (and your trusty sidekick CYOF) the right to treat T2W as your own personal plaything.

you lack of self-awareness used to be amusing yonks ago. sadly the novelty has passed completely some time ago.

just what is it that you get out of this site? serious question, as i'd love to know why you hang around with us "dunces"..

after all, you cant even wear your blue-collar clothes when appearing on a BB.

FC

SOCRATES said:
Just because you are yourself enveloped in a permanent fog does not give you the right to try to envelop others, ok ?

also, i was stating a TRUTH :rolleyes: about DC's position.. and your direct response was a thinly veiled insult...

SOCRATES said:
You have no idea.....as usual you reduce everything to rock bottom basic crude conclusion
whereas you've used 4,500 wordy posts to do nothing more
SOCRATES said:
You seem to think everything is a joke, and you laugh. You can laugh all you like, UT, but your name is on the Deselection List, so I am very sorry to tell you you cannot be admitted, so there.
don't worry Soc, I've absolutely no interest. But to be fair with the accuracy of Bully's calls on the Vanlla thread, I think your £400 was well spent
SOCRATES said:
The same draconian restrictions apply to The Star Chamber and the Elite s Club 7, but these are outside the internet and therefore outside the reach of very nearly everybody and already existed before the website was created.
my daughters subscritpion to the S Club 7 fan club is still in place, long after their demise. Surely there's some mistake? :LOL:

UTB

FetteredChinos said:
what utter guff.
i have no connection with DC, but i know that he was trading according to his method/system, and therefore you have again wrongly assumed that he made a deliberate attempt to prove you wrong. instead, he should be commended for trading his plan. as should you..

not everything is about you, you know.
Listen, hey ! HEY !

Everything I post is fact and not fiction or faction, Read the thread and his comments before you yourself make silly comments you would live to regret later. Check all the facts. He made an ill advised and ill considered live call on my thread, and incicentally off topic completely as my thread is not dedicated to making calls in the Footsie Future but to show the Writers have the edge over the Buyes in Options, He did it to contradict. When are you lot going to learn it is not wise to contradict me, ever ? When ?......:LOL:

I had this dream last night.
I was given a mission to put together a team of tough-elite-navy-seals-type-guys and infiltrate ireland and put lithium in their magic mushroom factory, and shut them up.

I need a dirty dozen, (and four mates, total 16) to carry out this mission.
( all previous convictions for rudeness, bad behaviour, etc will be dropped )

Who would prefer CYOF kept his secrets to himself?
(or at the very least, carry "vendor" status for pushing the Plat Lunge)

(wonder if he believes in democracy. all I need is 0.25% of the T2W membership.
oops before I forget: credit to this idea to CYOF (dont want to plagarise))
1: trendie

SOCRATES said:
Listen, hey ! HEY !

He made an ill advised and ill considered live call on my thread, and incicentally off topic completely as my thread is not dedicated to making calls in the Footsie Future but to show the Writers have the edge over the Buyes in Options,

in which case, by your continued reference to DC's call, you are, by your own argument. veering wildly off-topic.

now, how about you construct a coherent argument to explain your opinions (note i didnt say facts) and not just rely on empirical evidence of trade calls..

ps, i should also mention that some time ago, Dwayne Bulldozer invited me to the platinum lounge. i declined his spam in this instance..

so clearly you dont have that stringent an entry policy on your £400 a night society...

Dear Moderators..

this thread currently has a 2 star rating..

can you please introduce some negative voting options in order to display its true value.

oh, and can you remove my green dots while you do this overhaul solely for my benefit.

thanks

SOCRATES said:

For the record it was you who challenged me, I accepted and told you when I was about to trade My trade was a loser it was closed exactly as stated on the thread, what was funny was your dismissal of it as being irrelevant as it first went into profit.

I have been trading with my strategy for some years now and will continue well after you have bankrupted yourself again but then Im not in the 100% correct league :LOL:

PS I have been quiet because I have a life outside T2W most of the members do you know

dc2000 said:
For the record it was you who challenged me, I accepted and told you when I was about to trade My trade was a loser it was closed exactly as stated on the thread, what was funny was your dismissal of it as being irrelevant as it first went into profit.

I have been trading with my strategy for some years now and will continue well after you have bankrupted yourself again but then Im not in the 100% correct league :LOL:

PS I have been quiet because I have a life outside T2W most of the members do you know
You interpret that I challenged you ? So why do you go off topic and choose to short the Foosie Future then ? Of what relevance is shorting the footsie in a thread dedicated to a completely different topic, I ask you ? Just to show off, I suppose.............:rolleyes: ............and to try to contradict.............:rolleyes: ..............as you usually do.........:rolleyes: ..........for reasons.............:rolleyes:............best known to yourself it appears, yes ?

So if it first went into profit, why did you not close it immediately and take a profit instead of allowing it to go into loss instead ?

So then you give me even more bluster with your strategy which you say you have been trading with for some years and will continue with it............:rolleyes: .............what do you mean by this ?

Do you mean you will not take profits and instead run losses, or what are you trying to say ?

My dismissal, as you put it ..........was not because it went either into profit or deep loss but because you insisted on shorting the footsie off topic in a thread that had nothing and has nothing to do with trading the footse......AND AT THE SAME TIME....as a consequece of my veiled warning to you that the outcome you could expect was not the one you would get....which to your detriment....you chose to IGNORE.....is the crux of the matter, and nothing to do with whether you have a life outside the site or not.

What is a Myth?

The presence of a supernatural element or miracle in a narrative is an infallible sign of the presence in it of a myth;

and such is the canon of criticism tacitly adopted by every modern critic. But what is a myth - μυθος- to begin with? Are we not told distinctly by ancient writers that the word means tradition? Was not the Latin term fabula, a fable, synonymous with something told, as having happened in pre-historic times, and not necessarily an invention. With such autocrats of criticism and despotic rulers as are most of the French, English, and German Orientalists, there may, then, be no end of historical, geographical, ethnological and philological surprises in store for the century to come. Travesties in Philosophy have become so common of late, that the public can be startled by nothing in this direction. It has already been stated by one learned speculator that Homer was simply "a mythical personification of the épopée"; [ See Alfred Maury's Histoire des Religions de la Grèce. i. 248: and the speculations of Holzmann in Zeitschriftfur Vergleichende Sprach forschung, ann. 1882, p.487. sq.] by another, that Hippocrates, son of Esculapius, "could only be a chimera"; that the Asclepiades, their seven hundred years of duration notwithstanding, might after all prove simply a "fiction"; that "the city of Troy (Dr. Schliemann to the contrary) existed only on the maps." etc. Why should not the world be invited after this to regard every hitherto historical character of days of old as a myth? Were not Alexander the Great needed by Philology as a sledge-hammer wherewith to break the heads of Brahmanical chronological pretensions, he would have become long ago simply "a symbol for annexation," or "a genius of conquest," as has been already suggested by some French writer.

Blank denial is the only refuge left to the critics. It is the most secure asylum for some time to come in which to shelter the last of the sceptics. For one who denies unconditionally, the trouble of arguing is unnecessary, and he also thus avoids what is worse, having to yield occasionally a point or two before the irrefutable arguments and facts of his opponent. Creuzer, the greatest of all the modern Symbologists, the most learned among the masses of erudite German Mythologists, must have envied the placid self-confidence of certain sceptics, when he found himself forced in a moment of desperate perplexity to admit that:

We are compelled to return to the theories of trolls and genii, as they were understood by the ancients; [it is a doctrine] without which it becomes absolutely impossible to explain to oneself anything with regard to the Mysteries. [ Creuzer's Introduction des Mystères,iii, 456.]

of the Ancients, which Mysteries are undeniable.
Page 33
Black Magic and Hypnotism

In fact we know the practice to be so, whether this kind of ceremonial Magic and envoûtement is practised at Stonehenge or elsewhere. We know it, we say, through personal experience; and also because several of the writer's best and most loved friends have been unconsciously drawn into the Romish Church and under her "benign" protection by such means. And, therefore, we can only laugh in pity at the ignorance and stubbornness of those deluded men of Science and cultured experimentalists who, while believing in the power of Dr. Charcot and his disciples to "envoûté" their subjects, find nothing better than a scornful smile whenever Black Magic and its potency are mentioned before them. Eliphas Levi, the Abbe-Kabalist, died before Science and the Faculté de Médecine of France had accepted hypnotism and influence par suggestion among its scientific experiments, but this is what he said twenty-five years go, in his Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie, on "Les Envoutements et les Sorts":

That which sorcerers and necromancers sought above all things in their evocations of the Spirit of Evil, was that magnetic potency which is the lawful property of the true Adept, and which they desired to obtain possession of for evil purposes. . . . One of their chief aims was the power of spells or of deleterious influences. . . . That power may be compared to real poisonings by a current of astral light. They exalt their will by means of ceremonies to the degree of rendering it venomous at a distance. . . .We have said in our "Dogma" what we thought of magic spells, and how this power was exceedingly real and dangerous. The true Magus throws a spell without ceremony and by his sole disapproval, upon those with whose conduct he is dissatisfied, and whom he thinks it necessary to punish; [ This is incorrectly expressed. The true Adept of the "Right Hand" never punishes anyone, not even his bitterest and most dangerous enemy: he simply leaves the latter to his Karma, and Karma never fails to do so, sooner or later.] he casts a spell, even by his pardon, over those who do him injury, and the enemies of Initiates never long enjoy impunity for their wrong-doing. We have ourselves seen proofs of this fatal law in numerous instances. The executioners of martyrs always perish miserably; and the Adepts are the martyrs of intelligence. Providence [Karma] seems to despise those who despise them, and puts to death those who would seek to prevent them from living. The legend of the Wandering Jew is the popular poetry of this arcanum. A people had sent a sage to crucifixion; that people had bidden him "Move on!" when he tried to rest for one moment.... well! That people will become subject, henceforth, to a similar condemnation; it will become entirely proscribed, and for long centuries it will be hidden "Move on! move on!" finding neither rest nor pity.[ Op. cit.,ii. 239. 241,240.]
Page27
You interpret that I challenged you ? So why do you go off topic and choose to short the Foosie Future then ? Of what relevance is shorting the footsie in a thread dedicated to a completely different topic, I ask you ? Just to show off, I suppose............. ............and to try to contradict............. ..............as you usually do......... ..........for reasons.........................best known to yourself it appears, yes ?

So if it first went into profit, why did you not close it immediately and take a profit instead of allowing it to go into loss instead ?

So then you give me even more bluster with your strategy which you say you have been trading with for some years and will continue with it............ .............what do you mean by this ?

Do you mean you will not take profits and instead run losses, or what are you trying to say ?

My dismissal, as you put it ..........was not because it went either into profit or deep loss but because you insisted on shorting the footsie off topic in a thread that had nothing and has nothing to do with trading the footse......AND AT THE SAME TIME....as a consequece of my veiled warning to you that the outcome you could expect was not the one you would get....which to your detriment....you chose to IGNORE.....is the crux of the matter, and nothing to do with whether you have a life outside the site or not.
interesting thoughts

dc2000 said:
interesting thoughts

Black Magic and Hypnotism

"Fables," and "superstition," will be the answer. Be it so. Before the lethal breath of selfishness and indifference every uncomfortable fact is transformed into meaningless fiction, and every branch of the once verdant Tree of Truth has become dried up and stripped of its primeval spiritual significance. Our modern Symbologist is superlatively clever only at detecting phallic worship and sexual emblems even where none were ever meant. But for the true student of Occult Lore, White or Divine Magic could no more exist in Nature without its counterpart Black Magic, than day without night, whether these be of twelve hours or of six months duration. For him everything in that Nature has an occult - a bright and a night side to it. Pyramids and Druid's oaks, dolmens and Bo-trees, plant and mineral - everything was full of deep significance and of sacred truths of wisdom, when the Arch-Druid performed his magic cures and incantations, and the Egyptian Hierophant evoked and guided Chemnu, the "lovely spectre," the female Frankenstein-creation of old, raised for the torture and test of the soul-power of the candidate for initiation, simultaneously with the last agonising cry of his terrestrial human nature. True, Magic has lost its name, and along with it its rights to recognition. But its practice is in daily use; and its progeny, "magnetic influence," "power of oratory," "irresistible fascination," "whole audiences subdued and held as though under a spell," are terms recognised and used by all, generally meaningless though they now are. Its effects, however, are more determined and definite among religious congregations such as the Shakers, the Negro Methodists, and Salvationists, who call it "the action of the Holy Spirit" and "grace." The real truth is that Magic is still in full sway amidst mankind, however blind the latter to its silent presence and influence on its members, however ignorant society may be, and remain, to its daily and hourly beneficent and maleficent effects. The world is full of such unconscious magicians - in politics as well as in daily life, in the Church as in the strongholds of Free-Thought. Most of those magicians are "sorcerers" unhappily, not metaphorically but in sober reality, by reason of their inherent selfishness, their revengeful natures, their envy and malice. The true student of Magic, well aware of the truth, looks on in pity, and, if he be wise, keeps silent. For every effort made by him to remove the universal cecity is only repaid with ingratitude, slander, and often curses, which, unable to reach him, will react on those who wish him evil. Lies and calumny - the latter a teething lie, adding actual bites to empty harmless falsehoods - become his lot, and thus the well-wisher is soon torn to pieces, as a reward for his benevolent desire to enlighten.
Page28
;) ;) ;)

dc2000, please don't think I'm on Socrates's side, I am not. But, yes, he did warn you, and you did not heed his warning. It wasn't from a pomposs sense of superiority that Socrates warned you, it was out of genuine concern, and nothing else. Anyone looking at this now can check it out for themselves in that section on the Vanilla thread.

The problem with saying: "it's so obvious it's staring at you in the face" is not quite accurate, Socrates. What you mean to say is: "After being in this game for many years and following a long and bloody painful path, and after learning things the right way, and making many, many mistakes as well, I can now see things that appear to me to be downright obvious"

SOCRATES said:
You interpret that I challenged you ? So why do you go off topic and choose to short the Foosie Future then ? Of what relevance is shorting the footsie in a thread dedicated to a completely different topic, I ask you ? Just to show off, I suppose.............:rolleyes: ............and to try to contradict.............:rolleyes: ..............as you usually do.........:rolleyes: ..........for reasons.............:rolleyes:............best known to yourself it appears, yes ?

So then you give me even more bluster with your strategy which you say you have been trading with for some years and will continue with it............:rolleyes: .............what do you mean by this ?

It is not what is said in the above it is what is not said that is of interest

Go back and read again the answer is obvious is it not, it is so clear for all to see and yet elusive to those that remain blinkered

stoic said:
dc2000, please don't think I'm on Socrates's side, I am not. But, yes, he did warn you, and you did not heed his warning. It wasn't from a pomposs sense of superiority that Socrates warned you, it was out of genuine concern, and nothing else. Anyone looking at this now can check it out for themselves in that section on the Vanilla thread.

The problem with saying: "it's so obvious it's staring at you in the face" is not quite accurate, Socrates. What you mean to say is: "After being in this game for many years and following a long and bloody painful path, and after learning things the right way, and making many, many mistakes as well, I can now see things that appear to me to be downright obvious"

Yes, and like my posts from The Secret Doctrine, many will read and take away a different meaning, but we must post without altering, so all can make up their own mind, but, in the end, no matter what, the Facts are still the Facts, and in trading for consistent profits, which is what the Goal should be, for one to act in ones own Best Interests, all that matters is the Facts :idea:

After being in this game for many years and following a long and bloody painful path, and after learning things the right way, and making many, many mistakes as well, I can now see things that appear to me to be downright obvious

?? but has Soc been in the game for many years or does he just try to give that impression

stoic are you telling me that if you had traded very profitably for many years you would go against your trade because someone said so on a BB?
The trade was exactly as it should have been it was just poetic coincidence that Soc posted as I was looking to go short and take an opposing approach to the market at the time

dc2000 said:
?? but has Soc been in the game for many years or does he just try to give that impression

stoic are you telling me that if you had traded very profitably for many years you would go against your trade because someone said so on a BB?
The trade was exactly as it should have been it was just poetic coincidence that Soc posted as I was looking to go short and take an opposing approach to the market at the time

The Philosophy Stands on Its Own Merits

Enough has been given, it is believed, to show that the existence of a Secret Universal Doctrine, besides its practical methods of Magic, is no wild romance or fiction. The fact was known to the whole ancient world, and the knowledge of it has survived in the East, in India especially. And if there be such a Science, there must be naturally, somewhere, professors of it, or Adepts. In any case it matters little whether the Guardians of the Sacred Lore are regarded as living, actually existing men, or are viewed as myths. It is their Philosophy that will have to stand or fall upon its own merits, apart from, and independent of any Adepts. For in the words of the wise Gamaliel, addressed by him to the Synedrion: "If this doctrine is false it will perish, and fall of itself; but if true, then - it cannot be destroyed.
Page29

Status
Not open for further replies.