The drugs problem

Talking about money and economics. The cartels have gotten so rich they have dozens of billions of dollars behind them. This is so mind boggling rich that they are able to control governments and whole country economies. They can corrupt and control many police forces, worldwide, They can buy out global industries that are key to their interests or against them.

This is all about destroying those at the top, not about police forces turning a blind eye because of lack of funds- although everything helps, of course.

I thought formulations containing cannabis could already be prescribed by the NHS? If not I don't see why not.

My stand against drugs should be well known, by now, but there are some posters here, whom I admire, who promote the use of canabis for medical reasons. I have, also, been listening to a phone-in where some people, in severe chronic pain, were very convincing. So I have become persuaded on its use under prescription.

The Philipines have an ultra tough policy of executing drug dealers. Solving prison over crowding too it seems at the same time. Well I guess they asked for it. Would Theresa or Jerry even hand bag them ?
(n)

My stand against drugs should be well known, by now, but there are some posters here, whom I admire, who promote the use of canabis for medical reasons. I have, also, been listening to a phone-in where some people, in severe chronic pain, were very convincing. So I have become persuaded on its use under prescription.

I've noticed a significant improvement in my joints too especially in the following days after having had a few puffs the evening before. Couple of times a week and the feeling of well being is certainly genuine.

Bit like a life journal if I wake up feeling all stiff and icky poohie I think about what I had the night before, what I did and what the weather was like.

Similarly, if I wake up feeling good I think about yesterday and hand on heart I can vouch for the health benefits far greater than taking aspirin, paracetamol or any other pain killers. No side effects at all.

Sometimes I think its the pharmaceuticals who don't want us to find out about the health benefits of this natural plant because it will hit their profits.

To think we spend a vast sums of money and time making criminals richer and innocent people victims is just crazy.

I appreciate this is for cannabis and not other hard drugs, but as the statistics show people are not stupid and majority of people don't go near the heavy stuff.

As a recreational drug and pain killer with chill out benefits I'm sure legalising cannabis would also alleviate some of the alcohol issues people encounter.

Very happy to hear your acknowledgement and hopefully Parliament too, will do so soon. :)

Last edited:
I think there might be a downside for some people taking canabis.
But I forget where I read it.

I think there might be a downside for some people taking canabis.
But I forget where I read it.

Without doubt, but so do other prescribed drugs. That is what has persuaded me to change my mind. I'd have to be desperate to take it, myself - fingers crossed - but who knows?

The Effects of Cannabis on Parkinson's Disease

Here is a 2 minute video that demonstrates the effects of cannabis on Parkinson's Disease

Here is a 2 minute video that demonstrates the effects of cannabis on Parkinson's Disease

It is very impressive and I can understand why a man in that condition would take it.

Could you tell me how frequently the doses would need to be?

I use it to deal with insomnia. I have a hard time falling asleep when my mind is active and I don't want to take sleeping pills as they are antihistamine and continuous use is linked to dementia.

I use it to deal with insomnia. I have a hard time falling asleep when my mind is active and I don't want to take sleeping pills as they are antihistamine and continuous use is linked to dementia.

Do you get them on the NHS ?
Do they also suppress pain ?

It is very impressive and I can understand why a man in that condition would take it.

Could you tell me how frequently the doses would need to be?

This is only a guess but I would say 4-5 times a day

This is only a guess but I would say 4-5 times a day

So, someone with severe back pain, which is, after all, very common, could, quite easily, get hooked on it because of something he saw on You Tube.

I'm not won over on this, yet.

So, someone with severe back pain, which is, after all, very common, could, quite easily, get hooked on it because of something he saw on You Tube.

I'm not won over on this, yet.

No more so than prescription medication and if you get hooked on something after watching youtube videos you probably deserve some sort of Darwin award anyway