The drugs problem

No, no, we need Corbyn here,
Where he can sip hemlock and beer
Where he can't do any harm,
Just rant and raise the alarm

Sorry, I was just wishing CorBlimey was ON the next out bound Philippines Airline flight.

Excellent idea. And while we're in the mood to solve other UK problems, why not put the likes of Abu Qatada and his ilk on another flight to ISIS where they can live under their preferred conditions.

Excellent idea. And while we're in the mood to solve other UK problems, why not put the likes of Abu Qatada and his ilk on another flight to ISIS where they can live under their preferred conditions.

No no no the bleeding hearts don't like that idea. They might offend him.

Treat others as they would treat you ?

According to Radio 4 it costs £170,000 p.a. to hold a terrorist. They have special food and privileges and are waited on hand and foot. Who ever elected such wet leaders I don't know !

In the good ole days they got what they deserved. 10 foot of rope and a shove in the back.

Last edited:

According to Radio 4 it costs £170,000 p.a. to hold a terrorist. They have special food and privileges and are waited on hand and foot. Who ever elected such wet leaders I don't know !

In the good ole days they got what they deserved. 10 foot of rope and a shove in the back.

:D You put it so delicately!

:D You put it so delicately!

Ha ha :D
Cost = about a tenner for the first one and free and re-usable for any more.
About time the wimps in Parlt. recognised the fact that the planet is better off without the bad and mad.

Last edited:
A quick and painless end is probably more humane than having them caged up for 40+ years.

A quick and painless end is probably more humane than having them caged up for 40+ years.

I doubt whether you are much interested in the "quick and painless" part. More likely, the economy of it! I do agree with you about that, except that we have to be absolutely sure, for all of our sakes. There is, always another "humane" lot coming into power. Dare I say it? Putin?

He is bombing the **** out of Syria, plus a lot of other things in his own country, that we don't know about.

Pragmatism for sure. (y)

Prioritise to maximise productivity.

Cocaine is choice product for the well off, celebrities and pop stars. Far more addictive imo.

Cannabis is simply less well to do, average man's chill out.

Not many people touch heroin.

Always wonder why police don't bring any celebs in for questioning or lock them up behind bars?

Pragmatism for sure. (y)

Cocaine is choice product for the well off, celebrities and pop stars. Far more addictive imo.

Always wonder why police don't bring any celebs in for questioning or lock them up behind bars?

The police have always been very careful with well known names. Questioning, without catching the goods on them, can be dangerous.

The police left Jimmy Saville and his pals alone when they were active in their professions.

The police have always been very careful with well known names. Questioning, without catching the goods on them, can be dangerous.

The police left Jimmy Saville and his pals alone when they were active in their professions.

Of course the police are cagey about a lot of what they do but if I was a cop with a celeb pulled in over some other matter and they had a personal quantity of cocaine on them, I'd be interested in finding out who they got it from but assuming they cooperated I'd probably suggest to the CPS there was no public benefit from prosecution of the user.

What about Freddie Mercury and his wild parties with midgets roaming around with trays of white stuff on their heads. Its legendary :cool:

I'd guess that would make Freddie a distributor!

Amen

Pragmatism for sure. (y)

Team GB role models for winners.
Celeb drug users role models for losers.

Nothing wrong with legalising drugs. I am all for it

Use is effectively already legalised, so there's not really much pressure there to do anything.

So, to be more exact, are you saying legalise the drug cartels?

Use is effectively already legalised, so there's not really much pressure there to do anything.

So, to be more exact, are you saying legalise the drug cartels?
Im saying put the cartels out of business.

Im saying put the cartels out of business.

Yes, it sounds the right way to go but police/military action in source countries, monitoring smuggling routes, raiding farms/processing labs and an amnesty for users have all failed to dent their businesses. Drugs are effectively already legalised and it isn't working any better than anything else tried so just getting parliament to put a new label on drugs isn't going deep enough. Some radically different approach is needed.