T2W Upgrade Feedback Thread - Please post comments here

I love giving tim a hard time..

Contary to popular belief I dont like giving him a hard time. I generally feel a great deal of sympathy for his position.

Tim has always tried to contribute positively to T2W, even before he joined Sharkys evil empire. Contributions such as his trading plan template shouldnt be underestimated. Although I hold him directly accountable for the implimentation of the sites dumbing down policy, he's genuinely made some very positive contributions particularly regarding vendors etc.

If if recent posts are to be believed T2W has implimented policies to try to weed out the very worst advertisers and vendors, and there is alledgedly closer liason between the people responsible for handling advertising, and moderators and staff who operate at the sharp end and may be aware of member concerns regarding particular products and services. Tim probably played a major role in making that happen.

I honestly dont know how anyone would go about reconciling the huge conflict of interests that exit bewtwen the sites owners, advertisers and members. I suspect that noone at T2W does either, and that being the case they can only look after number one.

That is a legitimate concern, and a perfectly reasonable question. Someone from T2W will no doubt answer. Its usually poor Tim who draws the short straw.

My guess is that the book was already done and then offered to T2W in some sort of commission deal, I doubt they went out and chose that lot to write a book for them.

My guess is that the book was already done and then offered to T2W in some sort of commission deal, I doubt they went out and chose that lot to write a book for them.

Similar book, different title, same contributors on Trading Godess' site.

Peter

Those particular people do tend to pop up time after time in the same places. Its possible that they share common representation (alternatively they are all members of the master guild of trading vendors and snake oil salesmen)

Contary to popular belief I dont like giving him a hard time. I generally feel a great deal of sympathy for his position.

Tim has always tried to contribute positively to T2W, even before he joined Sharkys evil empire. Contributions such as his trading plan template shouldnt be underestimated. Although I hold him directly accountable for the implimentation of the sites dumbing down policy, he's genuinely made some very positive contributions particularly regarding vendors etc.

If if recent posts are to be believed T2W has implimented policies to try to weed out the very worst advertisers and vendors, and there is alledgedly closer liason between the people responsible for handling advertising, and moderators and staff who operate at the sharp end and may be aware of member concerns regarding particular products and services. Tim probably played a major role in making that happen.

I honestly dont know how anyone would go about reconciling the huge conflict of interests that exit bewtwen the sites owners, advertisers and members. I suspect that noone at T2W does either, and that being the case they can only look after number one.

There were a couple of threads about Cohen recently exposing the laughably bad 'secret Nazi box' etc etc. If there is closer co-ordination then it broke down this time as that website he put up is as bad as anything out there.

Who was the guy trading in his helicopter or something like that?

Who in their right mind would trade from a feckin helicopter ?

They are noisy, there isnt much space, I doubt the internet signal is particularly reliable, they are expensive, you can hardly nip out for a sandwich or a cup of tea, its not really practical to get a multi screen set up.

You have to drive from a perfectly good set up at home or work to a bleedin airfield to get onboard (probably missing decent set ups on route)

Looking on the bright side at least Jason Rogers from FXCM has had a whole day without anyone mentioning the fine.

Those particular people do tend to pop up time after time in the same places. Its possible that they share common representation (alternatively they are all members of the master guild of trading vendors and snake oil salesmen)

Little known fact there's snake oil and there's snake oil, the original, taken from the fat of chinese water snakes, was very high in Omega 3 and did relieve aches pains etc. Back in the gold rush era hustlers either ruined the rep of the real snake oil after some Chinese imported it with them, by diluting it or using native American snake fat, such as rattle snake...

Anyhow, not all snake oil is/was 5hite..

I have to agree, this site sucks the big one now.

Ads causing the PC to freeze on every page I open.

The new upgrades (sniggers) are fanbloodytanstico. The bitchin', back stabbing, vendor/broker bashing has hit a new peak and it's trucking great reading, this place was becoming such a booore now look at it, 100's of new posts, users getting banned and more of the carnage we've all come to know, love and expect from T2W.

Bravo T2W(y)

The new upgrades (sniggers) are fanbloodytanstico. The bitchin', back stabbing, vendor/broker bashing has hit a new peak and it's trucking great reading, this place was becoming such a booore now look at it, 100's of new posts, users getting banned and more of the carnage we've all come to know, love and expect from T2W.

Well they had to do something to breath some life back into the place after banning dash and paz :LOL: