T2W Upgrade Feedback Thread - Please post comments here

Here's a pic to show. Notice the time of the post (at the bottom) is not in alignment with the others.

Attachments

• Not Updated.JPG
    Not Updated.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 167
Two gripes:

For some reason, I can't log in using firefox. This is bad because although it does work in internet explorer, I have not discovered the secret of eternal life and accordingly do not have the time to use explorer.

How come the in-post adverts are back? I thought that was a glitch and had been fixed?

Anyway, someone pleasse help me with my firefox problem :).

I am unable to sign in with google chrome. Nothing happens when you click the log in button.

Working OK with mozzila, though....

When you click sign in does a drop down box appear with your username and password in it?

Are you still using add blocker? could be down to this not allowing the box to show.

hey all

a little White,bright and shiny for these eyes (especially early hours trading) but as long as I dont get banned....the hell i'm still in for the ride gang :rolleyes:

and business is business so ads have to be front and centre ...they are not doing it for the :love: of it

N

I haven't read through all of the posts, so this may have already been answered but every time that I click the 'new posts' button or for that matter, any thread, the upgrade site re-logs me in. Has anyone else had this issue arise?