T2W Upgrade Feedback Thread - Please post comments here

I actually like it now that I'm used to it and I don't really use any other functions (search PMs etc) much anyway so meh.

That adverts were a joke though.

I'm quite happy for the quotes to stay. I wouldnt want to disrupt the flow of threads.

It is a bit rich for T2W to claim that removing a few posts in a calm and controlled fashion would cause damage to the site. Just look how many posts / threads where completely lost in yesterdays upgrade !

Its money for old rope.

hey stop bigging things up. all that was lost was a couple of feed back threads. they bit the dust, and??

accidents happen :whistling :D

I don't think the function is working. I send him a friend request every day but I haven't heard anything back yet.

We'll wear him down eventually. I'll send another just in case the last one got lost in the post:LOL:

After page loads, browser constantly uses a lot of CPU (~10% of a quad core). I'm sure this didn't happen before. Using Vista/IE8 with ads disabled. CPU usage stops on closing T2W tab.

Hi, I can't sign in on Chrome because I can't click on sign-in tab, is it just me or...?

Thank you!

A few other members have said that too. I've been using Chrome and have no problems though. Not sure why that is.

Peter

OK, time to seriously voice my displeasure.

Why do the threads disappear from the New Posts? If I close this thread I have to jump through hoops to find it again. I'm not normally a complainer (except for some lulz complaints!) but I can't see myself posting too many times if I have to keep finding the newer threads. If I was still posting in the FX live calls thread I'd have given it up. It really is a hassle and way too much work to do in a thread like that.

/rant

Peter

That isn't affecting me using IE8
Read threads are entitled in a lighter blue and ones with unread posts are dark blue.

I suppose it could have been worse; like SOCRATIC PURPLE

OK, time to seriously voice my displeasure.

Why do the threads disappear from the New Posts? If I close this thread I have to jump through hoops to find it again. I'm not normally a complainer (except for some lulz complaints!) but I can't see myself posting too many times if I have to keep finding the newer threads. If I was still posting in the FX live calls thread I'd have given it up. It really is a hassle and way too much work to do in a thread like that.

/rant

Peter

pete

you sure - it started off like that but i think it's ok now - i'll see if this one comes up under new posts and report back.

jon

pete

you sure - it started off like that but i think it's ok now - i'll see if this one comes up under new posts and report back.

jon

yup, it showed up in new posts - hope it's not just working for me :)

I just posted in the Word Game thread. Last post before mine was about 7 hours previous. The thread appeared in the "Threads not Updated Since Last visit" section before I posted. After I posted then hit "New Posts" the thread updated to show my name and post time but still appeared in the Not Updated section. I hit New Posts again 2 minutes later - no change. I hit New Posts again after another 2 minutes and I now see it at the top of the NEW Posts section.

4 minutes to update.

I'm using google chrome. Others have reported some problems using chrome so maybe that's an issue.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Peter