Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tootle Pips, you guys crack me up. I get the initial message from someone outside the thread, and then I got to read 5 other messages after, because you guys are like a pack of wolves.
Actually, I do bring some of that on myself. As long as the dialogue is half-way intelligent (IMO LordF is well over the 1/2 way mark, BTW.), I enjoy it, and will address all comments. I'm outgoing in person, and on this site. I've made candid remarks outside this thread, and then it inspires other comments, and others wanting to check this thread out. Add to that I have the strangest, most off-the-wall methodology, and many times, I am sure they got me. Then, I have them look at the Weekly Report, or price interactions with my S&R's, and they probably don't know what to say.
As long as the core is enjoying this thread, then it is worth my time.

We're with you Paul - don't waste your time and energy on the doom and gloomers. R

Last edited:
Re: Usd/chf

I was going to post a chart on this, but I am out of town, and on a different computer. The USD/CHF raced down the hill and got stopped dead in its tracks at the MS2. I'm in long at 1.1076.

We did get the 50% correctional bounce off the WS1 at 1.0131. 10072, the WS2 is shaping up as a wonderful entry to go long. This pair is on my definite watchlist.

Re: The majors update

It's getting a little befuddling, but the only thing to do at this point is watch for the next R's (relative to the USD) of consequence to determine the reversals, so here goes. BTW, make sure the seatbelt is good and tight, because the reversals are going to be violent. There are no promises or guarantees in the world of forex, so just take my word for it:

EUR/USD--1.3188 is the WR2. Look for a spike beyond it, and then the reversal. The reversal will bring a minimum 700 pips from its peak.

USD/JPY--There could be a recovery back to the MR1 at 87.25, and then towards 84.63, the MS2. Seeing that the USD/JPY is sitll in a downtrend, this means there are some explosive implications for the yen crosses. Another thing to keep in mind with the USD/JPY is that with the excpetion of 2006 and 2008, the USD/JPY has had a bear candle formation every August since 1996.

GBP/USD--This pair is waiting to blow completely apart. It is over bouught on everything from the hourly to the weekly. 1.5904 is the WR2, 1.5922 is the MR1. There might even be a slght spike beyond the latter. There is plenty of room to allow 800 pips from the peak.

USD/CHF--Today's violent intra reversal was spurned by the WR1, of all things, at 1.0479. The WS1 is 1.0327, and the MS1 is 1.0298. Look for those areas to be containment, adn then another strong move UP. This lamost has to be the case, as price is officially below the weekly cloud, therefore, in order for it to be deemed as a spike only, the strong reversal, before the week is out is needed. A move back to at least the top of the cloud at 1.0930 is possible.

AUD/USD--It could take out the WR2 at .9152, on its way to the WR3 at .9228, before we see the reversal. This one is ripe and ready for a 1,200 pips drop from the peak.

NZD/USD--.7480 is the WR2. For as slow as this pair has a tendency to move, it looks like a beast. The bottom od the weekly cloud is rising, but the monthly kijun is still on the radar at .6325.

The euro, cable, and aussie, with regards to the daily charts, are in what I call ear-popping territory. They are flying way too high above the cloud. The view might be great on top of everything, but the altitude is too high for proper price navigation. Add to that some extreme OB conditions, yearly trends being overextended within the respective ranges, sigma readings being off the charts. This type of high-altitude flying cannot be supported much longer. That part of the narrative maybe metaphorical, but is used to make the point of the certainty I feel about the reversals.

Paul,
I was reading your thread and some calls you made are incredible... I wonder how you predict where is the price going to bounce. I have to say that using that software turn out to be a disappointing experience, but there is no question about your calls. If anyone doubt your results I recommend taking a look to your post above and see how good your calls were. Keep it coming

GBPCHF chartattached with both the MA envelope (in black) and the Hurst Channel (in colour) superimposed. Price moved off the 3% MA Envelop at 1.5514 up to 1.5857, a nice 343 pip move. I didnt make that much as the bearish action on friday made me jumpout for a reasonable number ofpips. It does look bearish from here however

It certainly went south, nice call

LOL, you can listen to my forecasts, but pleeeease, ignore my trading signals. Now, I got the USD/CHF in arrears. I still got ice in my veins, but it's starting to melt (just joking).
Actually, glad you asked. I said at least a couple weeks ago, the EUR/USD should be headed to 1.2963, and we are getting close. Right now it is also getting close to my MR1 at 1.2894. The 1.2963 mark is 38.2% of the distance from the MR1--MR2. It is making for an even more reversal area. Still, be careful of the MR1.

Hey pipcounter,

What's your thought for Euro/USD right now?

Re: The majors update

Thanks Dec. It's just 6 years of staring at charts, adn learning the mathematics of the markets.
BTW. Ryan mentioned MT's call. That was dynamite. It's those Hurst cycles. JM Hurst knew what he was doing. He was a genius.
Feel free to post some more of those Hurst cycles. I might be ordering them for me. I'm enthralled by that stuff.

Paul,
I was reading your thread and some calls you made are incredible... I wonder how you predict where is the price going to bounce. I have to say that using that software turn out to be a disappointing experience, but there is no question about your calls. If anyone doubt your results I recommend taking a look to your post above and see how good your calls were. Keep it coming

USD/CHF....again

Hmmm. Here we go again. Okay, just to make me feel better, I did say this pair had a chance to hit parity. That was about 2 weeks ago.
Paul!! Face it! You messed up. Okay, so I got the EUR/CHF, AUD/USD, USD/CHF taking a tour on the country bus.
The pair just hit the MS1 at 1.0007. The 4-hour chart is desperately OS. It still has its eye on getting back to at least the WS1 at 1.0131, and most likely higher. Watch for reaction at current level. The answer is "no", I am not piggy backing this time.
Seriously, the reason is simple. I've had entry issues lately. There are times you have to back off and leave everything alone until it all gets turned and does its thing. What I mean is simply my entry issues. I know I use the terms doubling and tripling up on the fun, but that is for when things are going well. Now, it is called complicating matters and making them worse. That is not fun! Just wanted to share another nugget.
It's these times I have more time on my hands, because I no longer am looking to the markets for a trade, not even scalping. Anyway, through it all, and if the triple on the GBP/CHF was counted as a net trade, then I have no losing closed trades in the last 3 1/2 weeks

Eur/usd

This is what I mean in watching for reaction at the WR1. We had a spike through it, but under that than, price has been struggling under it. One thed move DOWN after hitting it, all we had was a spike through the 23.6% level 0f MR1--MP. It is taking on the appearance as if it wants to continue to 1.2963, before any corrective process.

Attachments

• eurusd mthly.jpg
    eurusd mthly.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 133
MT, can you post your chart from your Hurst cycles. I'd like to see what you are looking at with regards to them.
I e-mailed E-signal, but they still have not gotten back to me.

USDCHF looking overdone here. im long at 0.9941, i'll add to that if it gest to 0.9880.

MT, can you post your chart from your Hurst cycles. I'd like to see what you are looking at with regards to them.
I e-mailed E-signal, but they still have not gotten back to me.

Yeah they can nbe useless like that. easier to do it online sometimes.

ive atatched the 4 hour Chef chart. The lower band comes in at 0.9872 but ive taken a nibble as i said above already, but will add down there. got to dash, taking girlfriend out for dinner. Credit card abuse here we come!

Attachments

• Chf.png
    Chf.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 157
I posted a few weeks ago about USD/JPY hitting the 82's. The sudden explosion caught me by surprise. A first happened for the USD/JPY. Since I created my S&R's, I do not remember when both 3's were hit in the same TF. The weeklies were both hit today. WS3 is 83.02, and WR3 is 85.32. For now, it is still a freight train out of control. Of course, all the crosses were affected.

ChFJpy is looking too bid for me, im out +20. will wait to se if it pops higher.

ChFJpy is looking too bid for me, im out +20. will wait to se if it pops higher.

Euro surging today, looks overdone againstthe Nzd due to the new zealand central bank comments. However looking overdone here so short EurNzd at 1.8020, will add to at 1.8100, stop circa 1.8250

shorted eurtry at 1. 9620.

got out of the EurChf for +400

Last edited:
USD/CHF and EUR/CHF

I'll get caught up later. I'm busy with extra-curricular activities-- it's all good. I did get out of the USD/CHF and EUR/CHF trades at 1.0133 and 1.3268, respectively, for +54 amd +123, respectively. My attention from trading has been diverted, so I grabbed hte pips while I could.

GBP/CHF trade

I have an entry to go short at 1.5899, which my MR1.

I've been busy this week. With the trades that had gone bad on me, I decided to go shopping, run some errands, and my wife and I made like newlyweds scouting all over the state we live in. Included with all the fun was, getting a new ISP for the computer. My previous was a disaster, service wise, among other things.

Usdchf

Swissy looks exhausted.It has been trapped under the 4-hour bearish cloud and appears ready for a correction. The kijun at 1.0057 looks like a good target.

Attachments

• usdchf 4h.jpg
    usdchf 4h.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.