Sniper Forex System

i see what ive done..iv bought a 1 month lease!!! ur is a once off life time membership
damn..upgrade required already.lol

Anyway, it's still a good price. If I had gone live yesterday - which is always the way - I would have easliy paid for the system. I went short on cable and took 126 pips with entry at 1.8460. Took a long position on USDCHF with entry at 1.0986 and exited with 96 pips and finally went short on EURUSD at 1.4710 and took 117 pips. Unfortunately seems a bit quieter this morning.

No, manual system and in dollar quote. Even now if I go to the purchase screen it shows $297. So you must have been lucky.

i think its a great intraday system..it just changes ur views from looking at lines to nice curves that change colour...no more s/r levels to worry about....hmmm are we going back the way as far as being independant traders or are we system tarts.lol

For me, if it works I'll use it. Whether that is trading myself or using systems. I like this system because I make the decision when to take the profit or it I feel it is going the wrong way to minimise my loss.

So am I a trader or a system tart - perhaps both.

i think its a great intraday system..it just changes ur views from looking at lines to nice curves that change colour...no more s/r levels to worry about....hmmm are we going back the way as far as being independant traders or are we system tarts.lol

That's excellent Wilmer55,

so these alerts were from using the sniperforex system?

i take it you were paper trading the alerts?

Thanks

ps. does anyone know the difference between the manual and automated system?

Anyway, it's still a good price. If I had gone live yesterday - which is always the way - I would have easliy paid for the system. I went short on cable and took 126 pips with entry at 1.8460. Took a long position on USDCHF with entry at 1.0986 and exited with 96 pips and finally went short on EURUSD at 1.4710 and took 117 pips. Unfortunately seems a bit quieter this morning.

Asif

Yes, they were all from Sniper alerts. I set it up on exactly the same pairs as Concept to see how I faired. That was just one day and yes, they were on a dummy account with Alpari, so the trades were in real time.

Prior to that I was 285 pips up in 3 days.

That's excellent Wilmer55,

so these alerts were from using the sniperforex system?

i take it you were paper trading the alerts?

Thanks

ps. does anyone know the difference between the manual and automated system?

I'm doing the demo now, can anyone tell me when we're supposed to close the trade for a profit?

That's your call. Set your self a target and go for it. Trail the stop loss to reduce your risk as the stop loss moves. If you get to a position where you are happy with the profit. Get out and don't go back.
I'm doing the demo now, can anyone tell me when we're supposed to close the trade for a profit?

hi guys
how much time during the day you spenping on this?
can it be done end of day, or could you use it after work say 6pm onwards?
thancks for any feed back

If all else fails, read the instructions!

Sorry to answer this way, but you should really read, re-read and fully absorb the Sniper instructions, which are very specific. I found I had glossed over one point, and made a wrong assumption, but when I re-read everything, I realised that I had missed a trick. Gary is very quick to answer questions if you still have uncertainty. That way you get it from the horses mouth.

I've enjoyed this thread. Thanks guys. I'll go and seek out sniper tomorrow. It sounds good, and the praise is coming from trading veterans.

Hello Cryten

Could you advice me...can I use Slop system on Metatrade platform like Alpari?

Is it really cost around $20? How long are you using it? Could you drop me a link where the system is?

Google doesn`t really work in this case

Thank you
Arek

I didn't trade sniper long enough to be able to make that decision and never gave the slope system a go, just thought they were similar when the thread popped up at forex factory. Essentially it's a trend following system so imo make sure your wins are alot bigger then your losses to account for the big chop when it occurs. Although perhaps you could figure out a way to scalp it, use a few time frames and scalp the trend.

Hello SandyW

Could you tell me where can I find autotrader, please..How much is it cost and on which pair of curency I can use it...

Sorry for the few questions

Regards,
Arek
One more...can I use autotrader on Metatreade platform like Sniper on Alpari?
Thank you

Sounds like you want to toss a coin! Bad strategy!! If your strategy tells you to go short, go short. If in doubt do nothing. Easy, till you try!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I am trialling Sniper. Seems an excellent tool.

Also trialling an autotrader, not Sniper, which has done brilliantly on GBPUSD (long then reversed into short) over the last two days. Sadly paper trades only.

Hi everyone, decided im going to go ahead with sniper! Before I jump in I was wanting to ask anyones experiences with the autotrader version? Is there one available. Some people saying no some saying yes!

I work really long hours and will only be able to watch my screen later in the evening! Is the automatic version, if available, as accurate. Any experience anyone

Cheers!

oops meant to add! how has it been through news announcements? I know this is a disadvantage of automated trading as you if you are not there you cant take your porfit or cut your losses before teh announcement! How long has the average trade last for? cheers again guys!

Hi Experts,
Is metatrader4 ( US ) same as from UK ! I see they have one llc in US to provide service . Just making sure, before investing.
Also , I think I can get trail version for both ( sniper and mt4) , and try few days before investing ,,what do you suggest . And also which chart ( 15m, or 30m or 1 hr) , the experts here use
thankyou for reading , and answering !!!
Sam -IR.

Don't know about the automated side. When I looked through the website I didn't see one. Best thing is to send them an email asking the question. Gary will respond promptly. The length of the average trade is up to the individual. You can get out when you want. They don't set you a target, that is your call. Your are only given an entry point and a stop loss point. The trade is then managed by the SL moving.

As an example, I have entered 3 trades triggered by Sniper this morning. All three are currently positive. I want to make 100 pips today. Once reached I will be out. However, I could take a double position. One with a target and the other to ride the trade and trail the SL so if the positions continue to go the pips keep on coming.

In answer to the question relating to the news I have trialed it for a week now and am up a shed load of pips but I have it set up on 6 currency pairs and it seems to be working.

oops meant to add! how has it been through news announcements? I know this is a disadvantage of automated trading as you if you are not there you cant take your porfit or cut your losses before teh announcement! How long has the average trade last for? cheers again guys!

Don't know about the automated side. When I looked through the website I didn't see one. Best thing is to send them an email asking the question. Gary will respond promptly. The length of the average trade is up to the individual. You can get out when you want. They don't set you a target, that is your call. Your are only given an entry point and a stop loss point. The trade is then managed by the SL moving.

As an example, I have entered 3 trades triggered by Sniper this morning. All three are currently positive. I want to make 100 pips today. Once reached I will be out. However, I could take a double position. One with a target and the other to ride the trade and trail the SL so if the positions continue to go the pips keep on coming.

In answer to the question relating to the news I have trialed it for a week now and am up a shed load of pips but I have it set up on 6 currency pairs and it seems to be working.

6 currency pairs? are these the same 6 that concept are using? doesn't that give you alert after alert?

Do you have a rough idea how many trades you win compared to how many you lose?

Hi Wilmer,
which time frame are you using?

Regards Edward