Sniper Forex System

So dilema now - re-enter short or walk away with my pips in pocket

Sounds like you want to toss a coin! Bad strategy!! If your strategy tells you to go short, go short. If in doubt do nothing. Easy, till you try!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I am trialling Sniper. Seems an excellent tool.

Also trialling an autotrader, not Sniper, which has done brilliantly on GBPUSD (long then reversed into short) over the last two days. Sadly paper trades only.

Sounds like you want to toss a coin! Bad strategy!! If your strategy tells you to go short, go short. If in doubt do nothing. Easy, till you try!!!!!!!!!

Also trialling an autotrader, not Sniper, which has done brilliantly on GBPUSD (long then reversed into short) over the last two days. Sadly paper trades only.

With all due respect your assuptions are wrong - no toss of a coin and no bad strategy!!!

With all due respect your assuptions are wrong - no toss of a coin and no bad strategy!!!

It was you who said you had a dilemma!! You feel indecisive. If you had a strategy, your decision would have been made for you. Nothing personal at all, just logic.

Steve,

Why have you elected to use Sniper ? The reason I ask is that you have always been a person who I thought had a successful strategy without relying on others.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Trust all is well.

To answer your question - Much of what I have is based on stocks or index trading. I have reasonable exposure in those areas. I'm now looking to explore forex much more deeply than before because I feel that it has much greater potential than the other stuff which I do. Also the recent moves in the equity markets have become less profitable although I did do very well in the intial 'sell off' at the start of the 'credit crunch'.

Already I have discovered that the forex markets work very differently to the stock / index markets, not in mechanics, but how and when moves occur. I find this quite interesting. In my opinion fx trading opens up more avenues for 'automated trading' than index or stock trading. Why? because of the sheer number of sharp relentless trends which occur. My mind is of a logical nature and therefore certain approaches suit my inner personality. For example I've been looking at the intial moves in the fx markets near the start of the London session. It seems to me that a few hours trading can yield massive results. This frees up much more time which is pretty important to me. If you are interested then take a look at Phil Newton's (Newtron Bomb) stuff in his thread which is also in this section of T2W - some of the stuff there is priceless (imho).

The Sniper system is of particular interest to me for several reasons;

Firstly it tracks trends. Obviously that means that in a trendless market it might slowly consume funds when false breaks occur but ultimately the GBP/USD pair (which is the systems primary market) does trend sharply and these trends can and do last several days sometimes. The results are also pretty steady month on month which is also very nice since the more uneven the equity curve the hard the system is to keep trading during draw downs.

I hope that this provides you with some insight / food for thought.

Out of interest do you trade much in the way of forex yourself?

Take care,
Steve.

Yes Sandy I can google - Thank you for the advice!

but your the one who was comparing it against Concept which IS an EOD system.

Thanks

Asif!!

Its not EOD. Why not just google it and see for yourself?

Last edited:
Hi Sandy,

what is the system called or the website for "autotrader". And yes before you ask i have googled it :rolleyes:

So how are the results looking for Sniper? Can anyone confirm profits so far or is it too soon to tell?

So how are the results looking for Sniper? Can anyone confirm profits so far or is it too soon to tell?

I confirm :) Check out some of my trade sheets on my blog...

Anything thats not marked as Bogie, or HAS, is profit from either me or the forex tracer. Its doing real nice. The system is straight forward and easy to operate.

Peter
Automated Forex

I confirm :) Check out some of my trade sheets on my blog...

Anything thats not marked as Bogie, or HAS, is profit from either me or the forex tracer. Its doing real nice. The system is straight forward and easy to operate.

Peter
Automated Forex

Thank you Peter.

I noticed on your blog you said that you missed a couple of good trades because you fell asleep. Does that mean you have to check all the time?

Thank you Peter.

I noticed on your blog you said that you missed a couple of good trades because you fell asleep. Does that mean you have to check all the time?

Well, I have heard rumours of an automated version.. but I am only trialling the version which contains custom indicators. It doesnt do the trades for you.

Peter

I have just signed up for the demo account. I think I am going to buy it I just need to get used to the system. Can anyone tell me how long it takes before the email normally comes through?

I have just signed up for the demo account. I think I am going to buy it I just need to get used to the system. Can anyone tell me how long it takes before the email normally comes through?

I Have just bought it! £99 just? seems to good to be true as does concept but hey at £99 its for nothing..but this system isnt automated! yet!!

when you clcik on the link to buy it takes you to the paypal visa screen $297 down to $197 ...only 40 liceinces issued fo this manual model i am being told.
im going away for a cpl of days so wont get a chance to try it till next week

That doesn't show on my screen and I purchased it yesterday discounted form 597 to 297. Ummm!
when you clcik on the link to buy it takes you to the paypal visa screen $297 down to $197 ...only 40 liceinces issued fo this manual model i am being told.
im going away for a cpl of days so wont get a chance to try it till next week