Scose discussion thread for discussing things that won't make you any money etc etc

Should Sceezy be given a paid post for the entertainment value he brings to T2W?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Hmmm?

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I'm an idiot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
SXU4aNCdEEG3Pao6NT9LEw2.jpg

That mofo aint my stylist! Scose prefers the look of a clean cut brilliant white shirt, tailored, with tie pin. Grey slim fit suit and a good shoe WITHOUT pointed toes. Classic.
Incidentally, all of my pants have been shrinking which leads me to my second point.
While scose likes to believe he's in peak physical condition (possibly through some sort of dysmophia) peers/ladies and, more importantly, physical exertion tend to disagree. The second picture is therefore leaning more and more towards reality and I'll accept it as a truism or more accurately, a known that was previously a known unknown.

In summation... Scose is teh sh1t!

Last edited by a moderator:
That mofo aint my stylist! Scose prefers the look of a clean cut brilliant white shirt, tailored, with tie pin. Grey slim fit suit and a good shoe WITHOUT pointed toes. Classic.
Incidentally, all of my pants have been shrinking which leads me to my second point.
While scose likes to believe he's in peak physical condition (possibly through some sort of dysmophia) peers/ladies and, more importantly, physical exertion tend to disagree. The second picture is therefore leaning more and more towards reality and I'll accept it as a truism or more accurately, a known that was previously a known unknown.

In summation... Scose is teh sh1t!

Scose :arrowd:

6gy1ix.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Awesome!

(Directed at Scose's last post, Robster slipped one in the middle whilst I was typing)

Last edited:
This thread has been doctored by the thread police..............

Quite right too! They removed a certain variation of the "N" word, found in countless of those rap songs that the young people like nowadays, from one of Scose's posts.

Just imagine if a black person had read that word! Scose (racist) should be ashamed of himself for writing it. He's probably in the KKK.

Apropos of nothing, I was watching Question Time last night. It was the usual garbage, with the exception of a typically entertaining knock-about performance from George Galloway.

Best line of the night:

George Galloway (describing the Labour and Tory parties):

"Two cheeks of the same backside". :LOL: