Scose discussion thread for discussing things that won't make you any money etc etc

Should Sceezy be given a paid post for the entertainment value he brings to T2W?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Hmmm?

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I'm an idiot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Haven't seen this many bell ends in one place since that time Arabian sent me an E-vite image to his housewarming.

No thanks guys.

21cxxe8.jpg

Discuss

At Trade2win it is more of a circle

znwns.png

Nice to get a taste of what I do to others' thread. Entertainment and lulz is priceless. I think I should be offered a paid position - debited into a trading account. Vote for Scose! Petition for Scose.

Because isn't the risk of loosing capital the main factor driving investment/long term holding decisions?

For le scalpe, 'tis volatility, no? Well this is what will affect trading most anyway won't it.

"LOSE" capital/losing capital.(y)

Loosing an arrow , perhaps, but not loosing capital(n)

Come on Scose - keep up:LOL:

Because isn't the risk of loosing capital the main factor driving investment/long term holding decisions?

Naaa...fundamentals...economic and company ones.

There is always a risk of looseing capital...le scalpe, le swinge, le etc..

For le scalpe, 'tis volatility, no? Well this is what will affect trading most anyway won't it.

Le non! Non volatility...le supply and demand sempre...

Naaa...fundamentals...economic and company ones.

There is always a risk of looseing capital...le scalpe, le swinge, le etc..

Le disagree. Think (non hedge-fund) fund holdings. le risk of loosing capital is the biggest driver of decisions. Cest mandated etc. Then cest yield where one must consider of opportunity cost which in turn is driven by policy and economics (inc micro et company performance). Numbers/news vol don't really matter to these guys cos they're in for the long long haul.

Le non! Non volatility...le supply and demand sempre...

Le volatiltie is a statistical interpretation of supp & demand is it not. C'est possible pour le price action and supp et supply demand etre incorrectisimo.