royal petroleum corp

Why don't you all start asking some questions to the company like 'can we see evidence that the money we invested actually went into the company and if so what is it being used for'.

Study up on company law and keep on at these people.

Josh5

Veteran Member,Thank You ! Very positive and seems that your experience is just what we are looking for.I for one would be happy to pay you commision to solve this impasse for us.Are you available,as we are mostly probably working,we do not have the time to keep chasing these leads out ?

Thanks for your offer Josh but sorry I'm too busy in my job.

So why don't a few of you get together and work on an initial letter to send to the company. Might be worth seeing if you can find a message board like this (most probably in the US) that deals in corporate law and the like. A place where lawyers or law students hang out. You'd be surprised how many people like to help others who have problems, especially when it comes to possibly illegal activity.

Good luck.

Also, ask the company as is your right as a shareholder if they can send you the latest copy of their accounts and also when the next accounts are due.

Josh5

Thanks VM, Pity you are busy working like us and are unable to represent us,but would appreciate your thoughts on my e.mail today to the Royal Petroleum "Investor Relations Help Desk" and their reponse (insert as below)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 10/24/07, wrote:
> Sir,Why have the companies legal department had to submit
> documents,and to whom are they submitted.
>
> Meanwhile,the Stock is not Trading or is it ( + or - 2c ?).
>
> Please can I see evidence that the money invested actually went into
> the company,and if so what is it being used for.If you are just asking
> investors to supply money to the company but we cannot trade the
> stocks,you need to advise why in a lot more detail than "just waiting".

Reply below;

The securities commision set down new rules regarding the clearing of stock. It has to go through DTC. We were clearing as 100's of other companies , now they wanted supporting information form companies.
This protects you the shareholder and the company. In short its a huge pain but we are almost through. Yes you will be able to trade your stock . I have you on record for
( X shares cert No..i changed this part for obvious reasons) Investment is used for our day to day operations and exploration activity. We will update via press.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think VM is this a bone fide reply ?

does anyone know off takeover rumours as some one called Charles Hemmingway rang me today i think he is a joker but he was talking about a hostile tak over

No51

Classic boiler room scam, the old takeover.

Basically anyone who has been scammed before is more likely to be taken again so they'll call the shareholders up pretending to be from a different firm and say they're buying shares on behalf of MR A or ABC Industries and they'd also like to buy you shares, most probably at a big premium.

BUT, you'll be asked for some money to pay into some sort of bond before you can sell the shares. Pay money in and of course you'll never see the money again.

Why don't you play along, get the bank account details and then report this information to Operation Archway at the City of London Police, maybe they can freeze the account.

No51

Classic boiler room scam, the old takeover.

Basically anyone who has been scammed before is more likely to be taken again so they'll call the shareholders up pretending to be from a different firm and say they're buying shares on behalf of MR A or ABC Industries and they'd also like to buy you shares, most probably at a big premium.

BUT, you'll be asked for some money to pay into some sort of bond before you can sell the shares. Pay money in and of course you'll never see the money again.

Why don't you play along, get the bank account details and then report this information to Operation Archway at the City of London Police, maybe they can freeze the account.

charles -------

does anyone know off takeover rumours as some one called Charles Hemmingway rang me today i think he is a joker but he was talking about a hostile tak over

this seams to be a popular name for these people all very well spoken and a good chat line with whot sounds like a lot of know how. but follow the trail backwards and all you find is brick walls. but no have not heard of any take over. as yet .

this seams to be a popular name for these people all very well spoken and a good chat line with whot sounds like a lot of know how. but follow the trail backwards and all you find is brick walls. but no have not heard of any take over. as yet .

This must be a terrible worry for you guys. I can't help except mention that, if anyone doesn't know it, The Motley Fool has a lot of forums and someone may be able to help out with advice.

Last edited:
motley fool

thanks splitlink can u suggest any more ideas as i would very much like to find these people i will be over in germany in the new year and one of the offices they said they used is there but the office building had never heard of them and when i followed the paper trail back through fed ex it led to another german house or building which appeared to be in a residencial area, with a different company name so brick walls all around for barkley hoffman.

thanks splitlink can u suggest any more ideas as i would very much like to find these people i will be over in germany in the new year and one of the offices they said they used is there but the office building had never heard of them and when i followed the paper trail back through fed ex it led to another german house or building which appeared to be in a residencial area, with a different company name so brick walls all around for barkley hoffman.

I know that TMF have mentioned, in an unfavourable way, the names "Price Stone" and Knobel Lynch". I wish that I could help more, but that is all I know.

The best of luck to everyone.

Split.

guess what charles hemingway rang today he is trying to resolve the mess that knobel lynch have left he is working on behalf of a company that he cant name that wants to take over royal petroleum and break it up because they are only intrested in contracts
that would leave me with nothing he says so his people are only buying shares in blocks of 50000 and i only have 12000

ill bet you cant guess the next question he askes

i am playing along like you have suggested and i will try to see were it takes us
one thing for certain once bitten twice shy

I can tell you that these guys are based in Spain NOT Germany or anywhere else. Most boiler rooms are in Spain.

Last edited:
It's a can of worms.

A File on 4 programme, Dec 13th, dealing with spammers, will show how difficult this is. I know boilerrooms are different, with telephone contact being made but the idea is much the same, with money being sent to some nebulous destination on the promise of a great purchase. Any attempt to pull a worm out of the can will result in several coming out.

If you go from Germany to Spain, in these global telephonic days, you'll end up globe trotting.

Split

Dear all,
I am new to this form which I came to know VERY LATE. Von bIsmarck (based in Frankfurt) conned me and made me to purchase shares in Royal Petroleum.I am in the same boat as you and can't sell them as they 're under regulation S and 144. Any one successfull in selling these shares?

I also have mistakenly purchased shares (7000) in Royal Petroleum through Von Bismarck. Can we expect RP to issue progress reports on their business activities?

It seems possible that for any that are able to sit it out, the shares may appreciate...

If a number of us can aggregate our shares to the point where the volume is large enough to attract an investor, we might find a way out. It would seem that we need a registered broker to handle the transaction who would be prepared to receive and add together our various Certificates if and when we get a big enough quantity between us.

There are a number of problems:
Satisfying US regulations that may apply.
When to sell; we all have different financial aims and pressures.
We would need to accept a common selling price, maybe less than the cost price, but clearly close to the Frankfurt average on the day.

Has this been done before? Any thoughts out there?

If you're being conned...

I'd try contacting what pretty much every country has, ie a regulatory body dealing with scams.

Eg in Germany it would be the BAFIN, in Spain the SEPBLAC, in the USA the SEC or the CFTC, and in the UK the FSA.

Secondly, I'd go to a lawyer and assess the possibilities of sueing the living daylights out of em.

Thirdly, contact the media and create a stink.

If you are in the right one of those will work.

I also have mistakenly purchased shares (7000) in Royal Petroleum through Von Bismarck.

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if any scam operation has the legal right to the Bismarck name, the family still exists after all and wouldn't take kindly to being associated with crooks, one of them is a member of the Bundestag in fact.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Bismarcks wouldn't send them after the usurpers if you inform them:

helmut-newton-gun-for-hire_01.jpg

If you're being conned...

I'd try contacting what pretty much every country has, ie a regulatory body dealing with scams.

Eg in Germany it would be the BAFIN, in Spain the SEPBLAC, in the USA the SEC or the CFTC, and in the UK the FSA.

Secondly, I'd go to a lawyer and assess the possibilities of sueing the living daylights out of em.

Thirdly, contact the media and create a stink.

If you are in the right one of those will work.

BSD:

Im wouldnt be sure about that. Tony Hetherington does this every second week on the website thisismoney.com and in his column in the Mail or the Times(one of these)

In last night Evening Standard Square Mile Securities were fined £250,000 by the FSA for mis-selling and taking £387,000 off 1 cutomer who had an investment limit on each stock of £25,000. Bear in mind that these firms apparently pay £1 to £1.5m to be gain FSA status to sell securities. I believe Square Mile made £3.75m off this 1 stock they sold. Not bad if you selling 2 different stocks a month and getting fined maybe £0.5M a year.

Crooks in the City. A bit like Sex in the City but no sex and your wallet takes the spanking.

Try and get at them via the v. Bismarck angle, there is absolutely no way that that is legit.