royal petroleum corp

Try and get at them via the v. Bismarck angle, there is absolutely no way that that is legit.

Was contacted today by Von Bismarck, said they wanted to group together all share holders of Royal Petroleum to supply a exit strategy.
Said he will be sending me a e-mail with all the information and calling me back in a couple of days.
Once i recieve the e-mail I will forward it on here for your views

Dans

I'll tell you now what the email will suggest the owners of RP to do - PUT UP MORE MONEY which of course will be an 'investment' allowing you to make even more money!

But it will be cleverely worded and the salesmen will be good as usual.

If anyone pays them more money it will be stolen but if anyone wants to mess them up then say you'll invest, get hold of their bank details and then contact the City of London Police and the bank directly to tell them that fraudsters are operating the account.

Interesting.. RYLP now listed on the OTC again from 23/1 no value .001 but it has reapearred ?
Still showing as 0.34 on R7P:GR the Frankfurt Mkt..So if this is a fraud why are they listing to trade.

Any Ideas..Do they have any Assets,and who and where is Edward Fitzgerald.
RYLP:US
Royal Petroleum Corp

Industry: Oil&Gas Drilling
Add Security to your Watch List

OTC US Currency: USD

Price
0.001 Change
% Change
Bid
N.A. Ask
N.A. Open
Volume
N.A. High
0.001 Low
0.001 52-Week High
(05/02/07) 52-Week Low
(01/24/08) 1-Yr Return
N.A.%

R7P:GR
Royal Petroleum Corp

Industry: Oil&Gas Drilling
Add Security to your Watch List

03:21 Frankfurt Currency: EUR

Price
0.340 Change
N.A.
% Change
N.A.
Bid
N.A. Ask
0.340 Open
Volume
N.A. High
0.340 Low
0.340 52-Wk High
(06/13/07)
52-Wk Low
(01/02/08)
1-Yr
Return
N.A.

can anyone shed some light on this circumstance the price is now at zero on rylp i have had my 12000 shares logged with a broker and they suposedly are trying to sell them but cant get a bid price althought it seems that recently some one sold 300 000 shares that brought the price to zero but i cant get a bid price tell me why????????????????

does this company have any assets at all

yes my ywo certificates say par value of 0.001 but i have tryed to sell them and barclays have refused the trade saying there is not enough liquidity in the shares

Hey no51, just wondering how you got on with those Royal Petroleum shares?
Kev

Hey no51, just wondering how you got on with those Royal Petroleum shares?
Kev

not good it apprers that all the posts on this site are correct and this is a loss although i live in hope being an eternal optimist i have spoke to the company and they do exist so may be this is one for the future

maybe some one can explain how a company with apparently no assets makes it on to 2 stock markets were you can neither buy or sell their stock baffles me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after a lot of trouble i managed to lodge my stock with a broker the stock price is now at zero why? can you give me a detailed asset list of your company and a profit and loss account in truth does this company exist or is it a boiler room dream i am extremly concerned that we will never see a return for our investment i dont mind being here for the long road but some company accounts would be nice i think you owe your share holders this at least

i have just sent this mail to RP i will post reply soon as

Kettle, sorry but I feel you should be told the truth. You have been caught up in a boiler room fraud operation and there's little if any chance that you'llget your money back. In effect they have stolen it from you.

The secret to both making money and protecting money in this day and age is to do as much reserach into what you'e buying and who you're buying from. And this advice relates just as much to buying a computer or car as buying shares or investments. So many people and companies (big business is often the worse) make the majority of their money by tricking their customers, often 100% legally.

conned

Thanks for the information. I have been well and truly conned. They seemed so professional and helpful. Everything seemed right and I couldn't find a flaw in the documentation, they were using escoe agents and good bank accounts. I have been so stupid. Maybe I can get an investigation into them done or sue them?

Kettle, what what the bank's name, account name, number and address etc. If you post that then there's a good chance it will get closed down with the money frozen. There's a very small chance that if there's money there it might be yours.

As for them being 'so professional and helpful' that's their MO, they're very skilled thiefs.

Sorry about your loss, the only thing we can all do from our mistakes is learn. Be on guard though because you'll be called again, maybe about the shares you currently own, they scammers will most probably try and offer you a profitable way out. BUT, it's all another scam and you'll be asked to pay more money in order to release the shares, something like 'pay £5k and you can make £20k in profits but if you don't pay there's no way to make any money etc'.

Hey dans ya man have you recieved the email or phone call yet?
Was contacted today by Von Bismarck, said they wanted to group together all share holders of Royal Petroleum to supply a exit strategy.
Said he will be sending me a e-mail with all the information and calling me back in a couple of days.
Once i recieve the e-mail I will forward it on here for your views

Hey dans ya man have you recieved the email or phone call yet?

No nothing, I think I put the guy off when I told him I had heard bad things about them and I was very sceptical. Since then i have heard nothing from them, which just proves how dodgey they are

I have been getting phone calls, stupidly bought shares, have told the guy not to bother, told him where to look to find out the "bad" information but still they call, lucky me

.the main vehicle of trade is the Frankfurt Exchange symbol R7P:GR that
is where you we see a more realistic share price. Go to bloomberg and
type the symbol in.

David

On 7 Mar 2008 20:39:58 -0000,
>
> Message: after a lot of trouble i managed to lodge my stock with a broker
> the stock price is now at zero why? can you give me a detailed asset list of
> your company and a profit and loss account in truth does this company exist
> or is it a boiler room dream i am extremly concerned that we will never see
> a return for our investment i dont mind being here for the long road but
> some company accounts would be nice i think you owe your share holders this
> at least this is the second time i have sent this mail please respond

this is the response i got from RP today i dont understand why the share price on otc is zero and it is at 0.25 is this normal does anyone know surly the price should be the same i thought that the two different exchanges were just to make it more appealing for investers to buy in there own currence

also they have not sent any accounts i will ask again

Thank you very much
Kev

QUOTE=no51eys;404007].the main vehicle of trade is the Frankfurt Exchange symbol R7P:GR that
type the symbol in.

David

>

this is the response i got from RP today i dont understand why the share price on otc is zero and it is at 0.25 is this normal does anyone know surly the price should be the same i thought that the two different exchanges were just to make it more appealing for investers to buy in there own currence

also they have not sent any accounts i will ask again[/QUOTE]

Any luck with selling them yet?
Kev

Thank you very much
Kev

QUOTE=no51eys;404007].the main vehicle of trade is the Frankfurt Exchange symbol R7P:GR that
type the symbol in.

David

>

also they have not sent any accounts i will ask again
[/QUOTE]