royal petroleum corp

I e-mailed Royal Petroleum again asking for any advice in selling these dam shares, this is what I got back.

"The company is in the process of getting stock dtc eligible like many
other companies. It is in the process. Hang in there.

David"

Does this make sense to anyone:?:

I e-mailed Royal Petroleum again asking for any advice in selling these dam shares, this is what I got back.

"The company is in the process of getting stock dtc eligible like many
other companies. It is in the process. Hang in there.

David"

Does this make sense to anyone:?:

Yes, I think it's a polite way of saying there's no way you can sell.

Sorry, but I think when money is concerned it's better to face up to the honest truth rather than give eternal hope.

Easy for you to say, but £4000 is a lot of money for me to just give up without trying

Keep trying then but do your research into what exactly you're trying to sell and that might offer clues as to whether they will be any buyers. What does the company actually do, does it make money, what are its assets, is there actully an operating business behind the name etc?

Selling stock like this will likely be on a 'matched bargain' basis, ie no market maker will take them on their own book. So to sell you first need to find a buyer.

Also, everyone beware of the double scam here. Someone calling you up offering to buy your shares at a healthy profit. But first you have to buy a 'bond' or some other crap to secure the deal. It's all lies.

it is all very well telling people they have lost their money! concrete advise is what we are all after. i am trying to chip away at the problem i am 2 grand out of pocket too

the company exists it does have people working in the business and all looks well

the stock is otc and there is a problem selling the price for R7P is .48 and the price for rylpis $0.50 ok this is suggested price i know but if you look at both prices you will see that they are trading so a few questions can be asked

1 who is trading
2 who is the broker
3 why cant i sell my shares

a positive response from anyone on this board would help us people a great deal;

Royal Petroleum

So there are others in the same boat.Not surprising is it as we are new boys trying to make a buck,and it looks like we may have been mugged.However,the Company is trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and does exist in Calgary with a new chairman and various press releases over a 2 year period so.What happens now.I find it rather strange that a major exchange Franfurt and Bloomberg quote and show this as a good company yet there is no recourse to sell the stock.Surely apart from the laugh up your sleeve replies,there must be someone out there who knows how to Sell Them and reclaim the 48c per they are supposedly trading at today ?

R7P:GR
Royal Petroleum Corp

Industry: Oil&Gas Drilling

03:05 Frankfurt Currency: EUR

Price
0.480 Change
% Change
Bid
0.480 Ask
0.520 Open
Volume
N.A. High
0.480 Low
0.480 52-Wk High
(06/13/07)
52-Wk Low
(03/01/07)
1-Yr
Return
N.A.

ok josh
you have the same problem as me well i can tell you that i have found some one who says that they can sell this stock(rylp) so i have lodged it with them but when i ask them when they will sell they cant tell me because there is no market maker i am at a lose i cant find any broker to sell on frankfurt but some one is selling can you or anyone tell me of a broker that will sell this into frankfurt?

Guys the problem you have is they are Over The Counter trades. If you purchase a blue chip share eg: on the FTSE.Through novation an exchange and its clearing house guarantee the performance of all contracts or shares traded. Meaning they hold the shares (futures contract or instrument) and when the money is exchanged eg by margin at the broker they then pass on the shares or futures contract.

Your problem lies to where you sent your money and by the sound of it you sent your money to a company offshore or possibly even in the UK.

Now this company is in effect acting like the exchange (novation) for example during a normal buying of a blue chip stock. Your problem is that the company you sent your money to is probably owned by Royal Petroleum indirectly or by a close associate.

When you bought your shares Royal Petroleum would have contacted the Frankfurt Exchange and notified them of the private treaty transaction between you and Royal Petroleum and for how much and how many shares traded. This is why you see activity.

No market makers are trading your stock which is why there is no liquidity so the only way to sell your stock is back to the company but they wont buy it back because they convinced you to purchase as it sounds like theyr'e raising capital genuinely or beacause they are a spank shop. Now if its a company you may have a chance in the future of getting a return if thay manage to get listed and your shares are freely trading on a legitimate exchange. If its a spank shop you wont get your money as it will have been spent on Hookers, Booze and Cocaine. Thats not taking the **** its just a fact.............

Im gonna keep watching this thread as i hope there is some light for you guys at the end of the tunnel....

My advice: find out the regulators in the country you bought the shares and pressure them. Find out the directors of the company you sent the money to and try to find a link between them and Royal Petroleum them maybe you can pressure them...

Good Luck

im in same boat

ok josh
you have the same problem as me well i can tell you that i have found some one who says that they can sell this stock(rylp) so i have lodged it with them but when i ask them when they will sell they cant tell me because there is no market maker i am at a lose i cant find any broker to sell on frankfurt but some one is selling can you or anyone tell me of a broker that will sell this into frankfurt?

i contacted royal pet. asked if i owned shares in their company they replied saying yes i did but on the subject of the company i ourchased them of i was advised to do my home work. barcley-hoffman. they have a nice web page but all other leads are blank they are sending there fed ex stuff via a company called ludwig consulying which seams to be based in a residencial area of germany cheek with fedex where your paper work is coming from they are very helpfull. i have a share cert same as you but as not yet tried to sell so i will watch your postings with intrest. good luck.

Thought I had cracked it!
Spoke to Saxo Bank who added RP for me, guy there gave me the number to the Capital Transfer Agency, asked me to call them to see if I had any restrictions with my shares.
They sent me a declaration of ownership form which I sent to RP.
Called guy from Saxo to tell him restrictions had been lifted and to go ahead and sell the dam things
Week later I called him, said that he could sell them no problem if they were on the nasdaq, but not with Frankfurt (he said there not on the proper frankfurt index?)
and asked if I could transfer them to the nas.
Called RP and left message on answer machine (no reply as usual) sent e-mail explaining all. Eventually got a very hasty reply saying "that shouldnt be necessary . The company is sorting this out and
should be done shortly"

Thats all I seem to get from them "there sorting it out"
If anyone gets anywhere further please be good enough to keep us poor buggers updated.
Good luck

who is the capital transfer agent i have managed to mlodge my certs with options ex i have asked rp when they expect to have some liqidity in their stock but they wont answer i cant sell them on rylp and you cant sell in frankfurt CAN ANYONE SELL

the company seems to have assets and does look like it is trying to be profitable from reading there blurb it also looks like they have some joint ventures with a lot of other companys i am optamistic but i think i might have to keep these shares for a while yet

Any More Leads To Sell ?

Senior Member says " it sounds like theyr'e raising capital genuinely" but that they won't buy back off us,and no one is Trading the Stock.OK call me green but is not the Frankfurt market a reputable organisation,set up for the purpose of Trading ?

Is this Stock (if genuine and who can tell is if it is or not ?) ever likely to be Traded?
To see light at the end of the Tunnel we need a professional organisation to investigate this on our behalf,liquidate our shares,and take a cut for their trouble..Anyone out there interested..of course it would need to be an agreed % cut,and nothing up front.
*No sell no fee. More change this morning,back up to 50c ? Is this a fix who is manipulating this just RP or other agents ?The conspiracy theories continue..>

R7P:GR
Royal Petroleum Corp

Industry: Oil&Gas Drilling

03:09 Frankfurt Currency: EUR

Price
0.500 Change
% Change
Bid
0.480 Ask
0.520 Open
Volume
N.A. High