Rob's EURUSD trading journal 2024

Well, Ii was another case of me shooting for the moon, would have made a nice profit if I had taken it. Looking at the chart, it was never going to take off at this point. Price is now forming a W on the 4 hour.

I start each month with £1000 capital. Last month I ended up with £1475. This month to date, I have £886. I should be in profit if I had done a bit better at reading the charts and if I had stuck to 4hr instead of lower timeframes. I hope to turn it around by the end of the month.

w.png

Hi!.
Call me Buy-Curious :)
I'm always freaked by the spreads on currencies, they take so long to clear. A few times I've looked, checked a bit, and if I've can seen a trend left a bid and gone to bed. SOmetimes you lose a dollar, sometimes you win a few..
I would have though it worth looking at guru's opinions for predictions - the ones who study the politics/macro economics. Some of them should be ok?
I assume you study the Levels avidly.

Hi Cara. Yes I study the levels. The secret is to not let emotion get in the way and I struggle with that. I think predictions would impact me on an emotional level. Anyway, here's a chart of my trade.

price may rise w.png

I hadn't looked much at the Ichimoku indicator before - quite interesting.

How wide is your spread, may I ask, mine's about 6 pips.

I've decided to move from the 4hr charts to the daily charts. And I will trade Eurusd, Gbpusd, Audusd, Usdcad and Usdjpy.
I have over-leveraged a bit on my current trade given that my capital stands at £1000 and I think I will address this. I should risk about £50 max on a trade.
Here are my charts:

1301eurusd.png