Journal Take 2 - Chart Patterns

Hi Folks, taking a break from aggressive posting. Short AUDJPY from yesterday. Had some CAD pair action this am as well. I'll be back later on.. Good Trading All

H&S.jpg

Possible H&S on AUDJPY, makes sense at that Daily Resistance Line

usdcad.jpg

Risky working with rate decisions sometimes. I like them, generally. FOMC is one that i typically view as riskiest - spike volatility at times, yet for what it may be worth here is a pattern in USDCAD

USD is OB and CAD is OS on strength meter.

Good Luck

I give and I give.

Reward to Risk skewing. Strategy design.. What do you guys think? Does anyone else on this forum find any of this of value?

Thoughts?

I was aiming to contribute to technical knowledge via this journal. If i came across as pedantic it was unintentional. I find these patterns to be useful and fascinating.

Blessings All

Hey Folks. Windy like mad here on the East of US, even though i'm 500 miles from the ocean.

I may get hired by a fund here soon, have an interview, in which case i'll be shutting down my website. My site is still not up - an expensive lesson for me in backing up my website along with everything else. Ridiculous situation with the webhost..

At any rate - this thread will go into hibernation for a little while.

I appreciate those who responded. To everyone else, I can surmise you had nothing to say, feel free to say ANYTHING on here. Come on ;)

John Kelley Chopstix - YouTube

oh yeah, and currently short EURUSD

..below 1.2941

eh. let it die FFS haha!

PEACE

Last edited:
Hello All - I'll be doing a webinar for MultiCharts on January 3rd at 1630 EST. The topic will be practical application of the same patterns from this journal, focusing on 3 separate approaches (strategies), all profitable, one particularly so.

Happy Holidays and a Very Profitable 2013 to you all

Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.... So - Happy 2013 Folks - Get Rich or Die Trying ;)

...I find out for sureness about the fund job end of Jan, early Feb in there somewhere. Not that anyone gives a **** around here -> But! The guy (boss) has put together some interesting high return fixed-interest private issues, if anyone is looking for a higher ROR fixed income/bond products for their savings, PM me about it.

PATTERNS - Has anyone learned anything from this journal? The patterns i trade are purely objective - meaning, can be tested and traded automatically. Strategy is hot. It can make a ****-ton of money (risk adjusted). I feel like i'm jumping up and down on a forgotten island..

Wilson dooms Tom Hanks - YouTube

:LOL:

Please.. knowledgeable folk - what are your thoughts on price patterns, trading, etc?

SOFTWARE - Have a new site up now, server crisis with last one, lost my WP databases... aish, popped my cherry with the necessity to backup even server data. Check out the new site, see if you like it. Currently only for MultiCharts and TradeStation users, Ninja en route..

AND! As for the journal - apparently i'm dabbling in necromancy, cause i'm bringing it back! Way back in fact, old school style:

SymTri.jpg

Clear symmetrical triangle. Worth looking for a possible low around 114.40, what with all that long EURJPY juice that's been going on. Then again isn't it true that triangles are there to mess with your head? Hm. We'll see how this one plays out

All Right - Let's get this party started RiGhT!!! ~_-

Clearly the classic way can fail us. What about the M&W and ABCD. Well guys, check out the videos on my site - i was busy over there tracking the topping, down move real time..

I will be directing as much as my effort as possible to live pattern updates on here. EURUSD mostly. Check back

My live trades this past week are on my homepage, via twitter.. needed to get some live examples up over there. i will be keeping this beast alive on T2W. Plan on getting this thread revitalized starting ASAP!

Probably going to do some 1hr-Daily type analysis Sunday - Monday and into the week Jan20.

EURUSD_after.png

Here's an after the fact. EURUSD from this morning, two sell points. British Jobless Claims tipped it over the edge? Like i said, busy over here, will effort getting some real-time setups going again. Make that money

Any MTA members on here - come to the Educational Web Series March 13 - i'll be doing a presentation on my recent research with these patterns - will add value

ALSO! -> I've been informed that for anyone who is NOT an MTA member i can give you a link to get in for free. Just PM me