Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Hmmm on reflection edited INT target to 241 from 245 incase it does not break 242. Only 4 pips less. It it breaks 242 well might bang in another crafty MINT to regain the lost INT 4 pips and bank another 6 on top!

M

But if you add another crafty MINT, isn't that just a punt, which you're not ever going to do again!:)

But if you add another crafty MINT, isn't that just a punt, which you're not ever going to do again!:)

My friend..........if it breaks 242 and I do a MINT or MNT @ around 250.......that is not a punt that is a banker.....if 242 is broken well we are off up to 300 this morning.

M

My friend..........if it breaks 242 and I do a MINT or MNT @ around 250.......that is not a punt that is a banker.....if 242 is broken well we are off up to 300 this morning.

M

The holy grail! You've discovered a banker. I should do £100 a point on that one then!

Seems to be pulling up a little, increased my stop slightly earlier just incase it recovered..

I'm going to have read into this P SAR business!

The holy grail! You've discovered a banker. I should do £100 a point on that one then!

I will then.........with a 1 pip limit and a 2 pip stop to ensure i'm still within the £250 ETX limit if it drops 2 pips against me before rising 1 pip!

M

indeed. It's now two setups to go long and seeing buyers coming.

DOW and FTSE Futures both showing over 1% gain on Bloomberg. If we can limp to 8am with out getting stopped out maybe we have a chance if the FTSE rises and drags cable with it.

M