Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

LMAO. Im close to moving stop to b/e as I refuse to turn this into a loser. More for pyschological reasons than anything. It's toying with me.

My original target was 5171 but with the jobless claims report due out in 10minutes thought I'd close that position and wait to see what happens. Might look to re-enter after that.

Actually it's not due out for another hour and ten minutes!

Ah well, time for breakfast then.

LMAO. Im close to moving stop to b/e as I refuse to turn this into a loser. More for pyschological reasons than anything. It's toying with me.

Ha ha.........even the shorters are doubting....my NT is still going so maybe there's hope.

As INT stopped out for 1%mm, and NT well into the red still, I'm going to leave it running after 8.30 if not stopped out because the potential upside far outways the extra fews pips I will lose if it drops.

Buy rights I should have been stopped out for 2% MM on NT already.

SMS alert will be set for @241. If it hits that and breaks above it will remove the 50 limit from NT and switch it to a trilaing stop and see how far up the ladder goes.

M

Ha ha.........even the shorters are doubting....my NT is still going so maybe there's hope.

As INT stopped out for 1%mm, and NT well into the red still, I'm going to leave it running after 8.30 if not stopped out because the potential upside far outways the extra fews pips I will lose if it drops.

Buy rights I should have been stopped out for 2% MM on NT already.

SMS alert will be set for @241. If it hits that and breaks above it will remove the 50 limit from NT and switch it to a trilaing stop and see how far up the ladder goes.

M

What's the target for your open NT trade?

Ah just re-read and guessing your first target is 241?

No need for fingers crossed, you might be in with a shout here!

Trailing stop at 241?

No. Forgot ETX don't do tailing stops. 50 limit removed and stop raised manually to 15206.

This P SAR dot thingy triling stop. Once the 8.45 candle appears I ammend to stop to the value of the new green dot that appears right? Is that correct?

M

No. Forgot ETX don't do tailing stops. 50 limit removed and stop raised manually to 15206.

This P SAR dot thingy triling stop. Once the 8.45 candle appears I ammend to stop to the value of the new green dot that appears right? Is that correct?

M
I moved my stop to 15220. If it goes lower it's too dodgy taking the vampire spikes too deep.

Are you both still in?

Looks like people might be fading the spike?

What a rollercoaster. Glad I'm out to be honest,

You two must have bums as tight as anything right now :LOL:

I moved my stop to 15220. If it goes lower it's too dodgy taking the vampire spikes too deep.

My view is do or die. 221 would be SL to BE but it has broken 242 now so how high could it go. Would be a shame to get stopped out for BE when INT lost 30 pips.

I have gone for 1 pip below low of two candles previous, so stop is set to 15193 now. will ammend each candle change.

Good stategy?

M

Not heard from Dubai in a while

Hope he's not done anything 'stupid' when I told him not to exit his short :LOL:

M

Probably. Not sure if its suitable this early in a trade - the stop would be about 15190 ATM.

:confused:

PS the 3 ducks based on XXMA says good to go long!

Last edited:
Out for -30 today!

To those who have set up Support and Resistance Levels on IG (I still struglling to set up formula on charts!), did the s/r lels say something differnt to vanilla NT?

Thanks