Pursuit Of Women

Stick with the trading. Don't be side-tracked by all this youthful fivolity.

Spend every waking moment at the trading screen and make tons of money, making sure that by the time you are 90 you have tens of millions or more in your account.

Then for your 90th birthday place this advert:

Lonely 90 year old multi-millionaire seeks young female chauffeur

I'm sure you will then attract many applicants.

I've seen it work in Hollywood :cool:

Charlton

Reactions: BSD
What happened to singles nights at Asda, tesco etc?

"do you want me to reach that can of spray on cream for you love?" etc..

Were these actual formal organised supermarket endorsed events, or just an informal, unorganised underground trend that set in place, due to word of mouth among the public?

JT, I think that you have been given some exceedingly sound advice on this thread on how to pull a bird, and I don't mean the feathered variety as featured in your avatar.

Now it is up to you to take this advice, formulate it into a pulling strategy and get out there and do the biz.

The advice given on this thread is the best available on the net and I look forward to a sequel thread which details the results of your impending actions.

PS. Don't forget to take a camera with you on your pulling expeditions as I am sure we would all like to see illustrative details of all birds actually pulled.

And also those who were incapable of being pulled.

The latter variety or species should be minimal if the above advice is properly followed in an orderly manner.

Jt, I suggest going to a bookstore early friday evening 5-7 p.m.
Not a grocery store, not a library, but a bookstore.

Look for the women who are over/under dressed for the occasion and start up a conversation, then ask them out that night.

Stay away from the 'empowering' places e.g. Pilates, yoga, reiki. I usually find these types of people having way to much to prove at the expence of others and do to there own insecurites. There's nothing they'd like more than to show you up, show you who is in charge.
They don't care if they're 35 single and no children, they have something to prove to men. That they will not be dominated.
You want to stay away from bitter people, expecially people that are bitter towards you, that have never meet you.

JT, if your a nice, attractive, well mannered person and say hello to someone in close quarters and they can't say hello back do to there own Bitterness,

,,they have problems and you might as well tell them to Fck off. You shouldn't have to suffer do to someone's un-acceptance of nature.

Hmm some good points.

Regarding the yoga classes etc. these do tend to attract older women. I'm not targeting the 35+ age group though, knock a decade or so off and now we're talking!

Went to an aerobics class 2 weeks back with a nice bird in, haven't been back yet though. I was one of 2 men in a class of 12 or so people last time. It was actually good fun, very technical & co-ordinated dance type movements, and possibly the sort of good, fun, light atmosphered type of class where you could get chatting quite easily - for a gym!

Last edited:
This speed dating does sound like a no pressure, nothing to lose type event. 3-4 events in my area within the next month. Might give that a go if can't find anything in the meantime!! (trouble is you need to book/pay in advance!)

Last edited:
JT, I think that you have been given some exceedingly sound advice on this thread on how to pull a bird, and I don't mean the feathered variety as featured in your avatar.

Now it is up to you to take this advice, formulate it into a pulling strategy and get out there and do the biz.

The advice given on this thread is the best available on the net and I look forward to a sequel thread which details the results of your impending actions.

PS. Don't forget to take a camera with you on your pulling expeditions as I am sure we would all like to see illustrative details of all birds actually pulled.

And also those who were incapable of being pulled.

The latter variety or species should be minimal if the above advice is properly followed in an orderly manner.

Yes some good advice here - thanks eveyone. But i really wish spanish had been here to offer advice!

Hmm, lots of kerfuffle in this thread, so... for the OP:

Out of interest, what exactly is your type?

As individualism has leapt from the Zeitgeist into the very psyche of society, more of us want The Perfect Partner and less of us wish to compromise as time meanders on. Too many of us are enraptured by the thought of finding that perfect ideal: 'The 1'. And that applies just as much to females; thus, there are plenty of reasonably hot girls who'll go to bed alone at night, just in case her idea of George Clooney might show up tomorrow; and she does not want to have some boyfriend in her life should that happen. Oh no. Some can spend absolute years alone confident in the fact that the Brad, George etc. is just around the corner. Which, of course, is bad news for the single males who happen to be stuck in reality without a date.
Speaking of dates - you definitely should try speed dating - it is a lot of fun - even if no one wants to know you afterwards. Or, vice versa.
If you like persons who are not of your race you should definitely consider an international dating site.
I'm reliably informed from those whose smartness excels, that there is no co-incidence to there being so many international model agencies which are stuffed full of russian girls. Thus: The most beautiful caucasians are often Russian. The most beautiful Africans are usually either Somalian or Ethiopian. And last but not least, the world's most beautiful orientals are thai by the way; furthermore, there are more beautiful girls per capita there than anywhere else. And many of them happen to be seeking kind hearted, honest, gentle, mannerly and un-aggressive guys, who are of average/unimposing height (unlike western girls for whom being tall is an absolute necessity for most of them. Indeed, there are even plenty of absolute mingers in most of Europe who'd instantly turn their noses up at a guy who's 5 7" for not being tall enough) and slim, as opposed to muscular and aggressive looking.

Walking up to beautiful girls on the tube or street here, does not work, almost always because if she is as beautiful as you think, then the last guy who walked up to her, to try and win her favours, did so about an hour before you *and* sorry but... yes, once again, she already has an A1 boyfriend. Such a girl is single for all of two seconds in her life and worse for those who are single among us: she knows it...

Joining a yoga class, book club etc. just to meet girls is, let's face it, pretty sad and you'll be "discovered" eventually. And should any success ensue, you'll be pretty embarrassed when she worked out what you were doing there... really. She'll spend too much time wondering what exactly was wrong with you that you went to such lengths just to meet her. (As a general rule: the more attractive a girl is, the less she'll tend to understand what it is like to be single and longing to meet the right partner, as she'll be far more pre-concerned with trying to shake off all the wrong ones who approach her, proportionate to her attractiveness ). Hmmm, at least, that's what I figured was my excuse for not joining such clubs, classes etc., when I was single.

Many settle for second best until the right one turns up down the road, which I do not approve of as such can only lead to disappointment, duplicity, complication, time wasting and heartache down the road. So instead, use being single to your advantage and try and concentrate on the positive aspects of being single rather than dwell on the many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many negative aspects of sharing your life with no one. (sorry couldn't resist the reality check there!)

Unless you are an A1 male, hanging out at nightclubs in the hope of meeting 'miss perfect' is the wrong idea. I know, but it took me a long time to realise same, despite others saying so, by the way.

Lastly, you *will* meet someone eventually, whatever you do. Nonetheless you'd do well to learn the traits of all the DSM IV personality disorders as it will save you a lot of time in the long run if you can rapidly spot the many 'train wrecks' among fellow humans - but definitely do so long before you become too mentally involved.

Good luck. I hope my advice was helpful... :)

Last edited:
I have just remembered the old theory that beautiful women are more likely to be carrying sexually transmitted diseases than dogs.

By virtue of their beauty they are statisticaly more likely to engage in frantic sexual activity than those with canine features.

Therefore , in order to avoid such nasty consequences and embarrrassing visits to your local GP, it may be preferable to pursue those who are less gifted in their appearance.

However, one may require a generous supply of paper bags to place over the heads of said dogs when performing the dirty deed.

Yes its far from simple this dating mullarky, at least until you find the right person, and then maybe afterwards also.

Maybe theblades suggestion was not so bad afterall ;) - £200 an hour sounds a bit steep though! (just kidding)

Well come on, lets not beat around the bush with this. We all know very well that wealth is the most powerful aphrodisiac known to man.

If you wanna pull a bird JT then just show them a picture of yourself chilling out in your own personal swiming pool, that's what I do ( see pic attached ).

dd

Attachments

• Pool.jpg
    Pool.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 216

£350 an hour. Who categorises them, whos to say that a £200 per hour one might not look better...

Sad route to go down if u ask me. Slippery slope.... also, cant see the fun, especially when knowing you're probably the 11th guy that week!

When was in amsterdam, i remember seeing a local young man being pestered by some big african pro's as he made his way home from work maybe - they were calling him into their booth, being very persistent. He kept calling back - "no you pay me for sex" (quite funny, guess u jhad to be there, not quite sure why he was walking through that area though if he was so adverse to it!)

£350 an hour. Who categorises them, whos to say that a £200 per hour one might not look better...

If you went to a backstreet massage parlour in Rochdale you might get away with £ 25.

Dunno, just a thought.

Sad route to go down if u ask me. Slippery slope.... also, cant see the fun, especially when knowing you're probably the 11th guy that week!

Who knows. Guess it is down to whether they can suck a watermelon through a straw. Maybe the £350 ones can put on French accents just how I like it.