Pursuit Of Women

I actually met his parents a couple of years ago, before knowing of his existence, and they've always treated me like something the cat dragged in.

I'd always treat others the way I want them to treat me, but if they don't play ball I wouldn't lose even one minutes sleep over how they treat me or what they think...

Life is quite simply just way too short.

;)

I'd always treat others the way I want them to treat me, but if they don't play ball I wouldn't lose even one minutes sleep over how they treat me or what they think...

;)

Absolutely - karma - when it comes to personal relationships. People tend to mirror one anothers responses. If you put out negativity, you are almost certain to get it back!
I'd like to think i'd always think like that also. But at the end of the day we are all human and rejection can hurt, especially if it is for no good reason.
Make their rejection work for you and not against you. Rise above it, humour them!;)

Totally agree J, cant rep you at the mo so you need to stick around at least until I can again mate.
:)

Totally agree J, cant rep you at the mo so you need to stick around at least until I can again mate.
:)

I'll put the pips on ice then. Though i was hoping for a 3rd gold star by the end of the week!!

thats the power of - compounding :devilish:

Reactions: BSD

;)

yeah spot on mate.

also on this point, i found when i was younger that the hottest girls were often real tricky and were used to getting what they wanted and always had guys throwing themselves at them, so it was easy to pick them up by being blatantly uninterested in them to the point of being rude, then they want what they cant have....crazy but true. i would add that these kind of chicks are NOT keepers. once you have hooked these fish keep them on the line for a while reel them in but throw them back into the river after dont keep them in the net;)

yeah spot on mate.

also on this point, i found when i was younger that the hottest girls were often real tricky and were used to getting what they wanted and always had guys throwing themselves at them, so it was easy to pick them up by being blatantly uninterested in them to the point of being rude, then they want what they cant have....crazy but true. i would add that these kind of chicks are NOT keepers. once you have hooked these fish keep them on the line for a while reel them in but throw them back into the river after dont keep them in the net;)

The Game?

Went out around town on saturday night with 2 male friends. Was in a busy pub/club and for some time was stood next to 4 young women (3 were very fit, all seemingly attached) aged about 23-25. They seemed very charming also. I managed to hear overhear a significant part of a delightful conversation they were having about boyfriend issues etc.

Anyway, the topic of conversation came to - "Do you swallow? Or do you spit?"
Apparently, one of the girls swallowed, and didnt mind it,
one was - like - "no, i spit!"
and the other, was like :LOL: do I fcuk swallow! I spit!!i aint swallowing that ****!!

It was painful to listen to :cry:.

Anyway, the topic of conversation came to - "Do you swallow? Or do you spit?"
Apparently, one of the girls swallowed, and didnt mind it,
one was - like - "no, i spit!"
and the other, was like do I fcuk swallow! I spit!!i aint swallowing that ****!!

It was painful to listen to .

I don't suppose any of them gargled did they ?

yoyo dis is fukin jokes

Jtrader bruv u need a back handed slap and pull urself together

dis T2W thread ent gna get u any gallies! bahaha

u sound sad man. jus go out dere n give sum gash dat eye, wink, and tap, or cruise round in ur convertible whip bruv. go str8 up 2 dat gal n talk for a lil while...n den say luk gal im gna take u out

its like a numbers game u jker.....man u sound lyk sum ov da kids agd 14 or 15..

also i would neva show a gally my cash. shes da one hud pay for my meal...maybe after a few months id pay up

my moto is '''' only treat da bitch lyk a queen, if she treats u lyk a King'''' k, make sure u get treated lyk a king bruv, dunt wear urself down

So you expect a girl to pay for your meals for several months before you would return the favour?! Are you single by any chance?!

yoyo dis is fukin jokes

Jtrader bruv u need a back handed slap and pull urself together

dis T2W thread ent gna get u any gallies! bahaha

u sound sad man. jus go out dere n give sum gash dat eye, wink, and tap, or cruise round in ur convertible whip bruv. go str8 up 2 dat gal n talk for a lil while...n den say luk gal im gna take u out

its like a numbers game u jker.....man u sound lyk sum ov da kids agd 14 or 15..

also i would neva show a gally my cash. shes da one hud pay for my meal...maybe after a few months id pay up

my moto is '''' only treat da bitch lyk a queen, if she treats u lyk a King'''' k, make sure u get treated lyk a king bruv, dunt wear urself down

word

It's all good in the hood, she gets to be with a swell guy innit? brruuup!!!

straight up, home slice! Braaap!
Im usually at the bar, just be chilling, like matt Dillon on some crazy penecillin. Dont hate the player, hate teh game.

dis hole T2W forums ting is quite taxin enit bruv lol

type **** ine one forum n next ting u know mans are somwhere in da 42nd forum thread riting replies to bare ****

n Uktradergirl r dere lyk 10 of u's? ur everywhere up in dis T2W...gallies can multitask tho ay

yeah there is 10 of me so i can write 10 times as many posts, bruv

im on da lukowt fur a fit bruv whos gon treet me gud lik