Power of islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
unscientific teachings of Islam.
dd

DD u dont now what r u talking about :D ..

God mentioned the big bang in Quran : ( Do not those who disbelieve see that the skies and the earth were { ratk } , but We { fatak } ; and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?)

God here mentioned 3 things : 1- ratk : well-closed up mass or elements interwoven together, mixed in each or blended . 2 - fatak : unstitch , tearing apart or destroying the structure of things that are sewn to one another . 3- water : this is true most of our body is water .

Another example :

The Expansion of the Universe

In the Qur’an, which was revealed 14 centuries ago at a time when the science of astronomy was still primitive, the expansion of the universe was described like this:

( And it is We who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it.) (Surat adh-Dhariyat: 47)

The word “heaven”, as stated in this verse, is used in various places in the Qur’an with the meaning of space and universe. Here again, the word is used with this meaning. In other words, in the Qur’an, it is communicated that the universe “expands”.

And this is the very conclusion that science has reached today.

Until the dawn of the 20th century, the only view prevailing in the world of science was that “the universe has a constant nature and it has existed since infinite time”. The research, observations, and calculations carried out by means of modern technology, however, revealed that the universe in fact had a beginning and that it constantly expands.

At the beginning of the 20th century, the Russian physicist Alexander Friedmann and the Belgian cosmologist Georges Lemaitre theoretically calculated that the universe is in constant motion and that it is expanding.

This fact was proved also by observational data in 1929. While observing the sky with a telescope, Edwin Hubble, the American astronomer, discovered that the stars and galaxies were constantly moving away from each other. A universe where everything constantly moves away from each other implied a constantly expanding universe. The observations carried out in the following years verified that the universe constantly expands. This fact was explained in the Qur’an when it was yet unknown by anyone. This is because the Qur’an is the word of God, the Creator, and the Ruler of the entire universe.

tar - from a totally non-religious and objective point of view, you can read anything at all you want into any of the texts from any of the religions. They're written that way.

Plus they've been edited through the centuries to fulfil whatever agendas those controlling the masses through those religions had, and have, at that time.

When you further consider they were written in languages which themselves have changed dramatically through those same centuries, where meaning and nuance get clouded, there isn’t too much of a basis for claiming prescience.

That’s not to say there aren’t some of the most beautiful ideas and words and teachings from across all religions and their beauty and power is self-evident. But these, strangely enough, serve as the central core of goodness in ALL religions, and when you consider why that is, you’ll realise it can’t be any other way. There is only one good, one kind, one compassionate, one loving. It means the same things to all people as its most basic level. Unfortunately this central core of human goodness represented in all religions comprises only the very smallest part of most of them.

I should state my credential here in that I have none, except as a wayward Taoist (aren’t we all) with leanings to Buddhism and riotous partying on down.

tar - from a totally non-religious and objective point of view, you can read anything at all you want into any of the texts from any of the religions. They're written that way.

Plus they've been edited through the centuries to fulfil whatever agendas those controlling the masses through those religions had, and have, at that time.

When you further consider they were written in languages which themselves have changed dramatically through those same centuries, where meaning and nuance get clouded, there isn’t too much of a basis for claiming prescience.

That’s not to say there aren’t some of the most beautiful ideas and words and teachings from across all religions and their beauty and power is self-evident. But these, strangely enough, serve as the central core of goodness in ALL religions, and when you consider why that is, you’ll realise it can’t be any other way. There is only one good, one kind, one compassionate, one loving. It means the same things to all people as its most basic level. Unfortunately this central core of human goodness represented in all religions comprises only the very smallest part of most of them.

I should state my credential here in that I have none, except as a wayward Taoist (aren’t we all) with leanings to Buddhism and riotous partying on down.

Thats not true , u need a proof, Quran is the same 1400 years nothing is changed u can c the old copies of Quran all around the world and u will c what i quoted for , nothing is changed , and i gave some examples only and it is clear ( we made from water everything living ) an arabic man in the desert b4 1400 years cannot know this fact , nobody will believe that most of our body is water !

Lets talk about the human being , how we came ? did u now how our magnificent body works ? it is very complicated and very beatifull ( machine ) , look at the mirror u will c a very nice creature , 2 eyes , 2 ears , nose , eyebrows ....
If u study the cell u will c a micro factory , very tiny with complicated jobs ...
If u look at any origin u will c that every origin has its own job , the brain , liver ...
Really i am sure 200% that God made us , our body is very complicated and if u study it u will know inside yourself there is God even if u deny it .

Maybe u didnt try it and i hope u will not be in a sitiution like this : lets say u r in a big trouble , u r afraid to die at the moment , u will feel u want to ask someone for help inside u , this someone is God ...

Tony this is only an advice , we will not live for ever right , at some point we will die and u will know what i am talking about ...

I think the biggest mistake any immigrant can make ( and yes I mean immigrants not just Muslims ) is that when they go to another country they take all their prejudices, intolerance, homophobia, sexism, racism, bigotry and religion based hatred etc with them. dd

You are now talking utter bulls**t - The whole world is full of BRITISH Immigrants
They are probably more British living outside UK then they are in the UK, and tell me one place where the Brits have adopted the local culture!

NOWHERE!

You are talking utter bull****! wake up mate, it is these type of people who create the extremist in Islam. The Muslims feel threatened and they retaliate. Give love and you shall receive love!

Mmm........the ex-pat Brits don't go around other host countries bombing and slaughtering..........

And u invaded 13 million square miles by ..... ?
By offering the World the benefits of a stiff upper lip and a nice hot cup of tea.

Seriously though, I don’t think Mr. Charts was personally involved in the British Empire’s Colonial Expansion.

If you’re going to start blaming all Brits for the Sins of their Fathers is it OK for us to blame all Muslims for the Sins of the Few?

By offering the World the benefits of a stiff upper lip and a nice hot cup of tea.

Seriously though, I don’t think Mr. Charts was personally involved in the British Empire’s Colonial Expansion.

If you’re going to start blaming all Brits for the Sins of their Fathers is it OK for us to blame all Muslims for the Sins of the Few?

Ofcourse not , this is exactly my point . Infact i visited UK ( north , south , west ) 3 times , my 2 brothers studied in London , and one of them is married to a british christian lady .

tell you what...im asking you?

Ok u want to know , Arab were mixed Heathens , Jews , Christians , but the majority were Heathens b4 Islam , they pray to idols , slavery every where , women has no rights , women has no right to inherit , infact some of the men when they know that they had a new born baby girl , they get angry and shy ! and they kill this baby girl !, untill Islam came and Allah talked in Quran about these sins , Islam gave the respect for women , and gave them rights , also the right to inherit . Also Islam motivated people to release slaves , and to make them free and there is no diffrence between black and white , between male and female , between the master and the slave ...

Mmm........the ex-pat Brits don't go around other host countries bombing and slaughtering..........

Hey you are talking nonsense and Rubbbish, you say Brits have not gone around bombing and salughtering????

Did you see Gandhi? Do you know anything about Jalianwala Bagh Massacre committed by the Brits - Even Women, Children were Killed.

This is just one such example, there are thousands of such examples.

When I saw this film in a cinema, people were crying.
Yes here in Britain! - The average WHITE Brits were crying, women were sobing
at seeing what the Brits did

What bull**** you talking about the British Non violence!

I assumed Mr. Charts had implicitly excluded government-sanctioned, organised military slaughter, general killing and mayhem.

I suspect he was referring to terrorist/guerrilla murder where the target is not given an opportunity to prepare defences, fight back or run away – or at least have the privilege of knowing who it is that is massacring them.

I did go and see Ghandi but he totally ignored me. So much for diplomacy.

It was a film. Forrest Gump was a film. They don't necessarily represent truth. Nor do they necessarily not.

Unless you were actually there (Jalianwala Bagh) and are fully aware of what led up to what transpired and why, you can't really comment with any authority.

We'll be having MythBusters with a balsa-wood helicopter on a tarpaulin being used as a basis for anti-Brit hatred if this carries on.

Ok u want to know , Arab were mixed Heathens , Jews , Christians , but the majority were Heathens b4 Islam , they pray to idols , slavery every where , women has no rights , women has no right to inherit , infact some of the men when they know that they had a new born baby girl , they get angry and shy ! and they kill this baby girl !, untill Islam came and Allah talked in Quran about these sins , Islam gave the respect for women , and gave them rights , also the right to inherit . Also Islam motivated people to release slaves , and to make them free and there is no diffrence between black and white , between male and female , between the master and the slave ...

I didn't know that...sounds positive / refreshing.

Then who are these nutters blowing up innocent people?

I didn't know that...sounds positive / refreshing.

Then who are these nutters blowing up innocent people?

They r muslims want Jihad , but there is rules for Jihad , i will repeat what i wrote previously about Jihad incase somebody miss it :

Jihad : maybe u heared this arabic word b4 , it means ( war ) in islam , and Jihad is from Islam , infact every nation need it , UK need an army to protect british people in the UK and in every place , muslims 2 need strong army to defend us and our religon , but Jihad is done by the Islamic state , and the Islamic army , against the enemy's army . U see the diffrence here it is army against army , and not anybody can start it only the Leader can .And killing civilians is not from Jihad unless it is done by mistake , prophet Mohamad said b4 the war : dont kill kids and women and old people and priests ... dont cut a tree ...

Another thing about Jihad , betrayal is not allowed in our religon , so if u gave a muslim a visa to visit London he cannot kill people simply like this beside what i mentioned in the previous post also it is forbidden in Islam to stab in the back after u gave me the visa and u opened ur door for me .

Last edited:
We'll be having MythBusters with a balsa-wood helicopter on a tarpaulin being used as a basis for anti-Brit hatred if this carries on.

There is certainly no anti BRIT here. I love Brits and admire them, but yes I was just making a point that just like the present day Islamic Fundamentalist, the Brits also did kill lots of innocent people - thats a

was just giving facts - thats all!

What bull**** you talking about the British Non violence!

Don't be silly.

No one would pay to see this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.