Power of islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pointless and time-consuming ritual. No handover of control to ‘higher’ powers - be they earth-bound or ‘up there’ which means self-direction, self-determination and self-reliance.

Yes exactly, a caged bird may be safe from cats but then who would want to live the life of a captive bird ?

dd

Last edited:
ok peace pece and peace, from today i will NOT try and alert the British Community of the dangers of Islam that faces the west.

OK we will all be dead when the Islamic fundamentalist finally take over Britain

Ok this weeks front page on a leading daily which said that now some parts of Britain have 50% births to islamic mothers

OK i will not highlight this

I will only report nice things about Islam, as Prince Charles say that Islam is the greatest religion of the world. So did Tony Blair

so who am i to say that there is fundamentalism

islam is trully a great religion

There is really only one way to settle the question which is the stronger God.

Let one God say long and the other be short and let the market decide

QED

:smart:

I took SHORT bet on Islam
and I am loosing heavily(n)

india is burning and will continue to as it has people like bhavin who turn a blind eye to it and look at other countries.

hindus there are killing everyone, sikhs, muslims, christians you name it.

More Christians killed in India violence

and thats why you have 150 districts on fire and get movements to break away from the state
India's Naxalites: A spectre haunting India | The Economist

there freedom movements have even spread to facebook and twitwer:LOL:

I took SHORT bet on Islam
and I am loosing heavily(n)

Rav...this Bhavin guy is sick in the head....

He's virtually admitted that his intensions were to promote negative propaganda and incite readers and poster to write against Islam by his admission in the above post by stating that he took a short bet on Islam....Bhavin is not as smart as he thinks he is....his shi* stank out this thread....this is why I asked him to 'tell us what he really thought....and that if he did find the balls to tell us, he would come across as a racist. Now I'm convinced that he is a racist.

Reasonable people understand that there are extremist and fanatics in every group or religious movement.....

Bhavin's agenda from the outset was to start a religious bashing session....targeting Islam....as if life is not scary enough...people are already paranoid....this guys having a laugh....

ps ~ my religious orientation is irrelavent!

bhavin and zambuck are 2 great examples of why india is suffering.

...Ahhh...still****ingthewall has woken up from mental slumber.......and has made a proclamation....!!

.....Should you not have corn flakes first..?

.....OR were you haveing a really long session under a mullah who has given you more ****bits this time....??

Last edited:
Just wondering what your take on this is BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Punjab riots after Vienna killing ???

This is a situation that exists between different sects within Sikh community......An editor was killed here in UK by rivals.....

There are break away factions within Sikh community who are responsible for these....

At one stage a break away faction of Sikhs under bhindranwale formed a terrorist group which wanted a separate country within India and started using the Sikh Temple in Amritsar as a base fully stocked with missile launchers and armaments....

...That was crushed by Indian Army....Indira Gandhi ordered the army to weed out these Khalistanis....and that was done....And the warning by Indians is that if anyone uses a holy place to promote terrorism then Indian army will crush them without any mercy.....

....If anyone wants to be extremist then they will have to keep religion and religious places out of it all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.