Power of islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe religion is contracted through the air, as Islam is currently the post popular religion for blowing yourself up, there are more Islam particles floating through the air getting into people.

To conclude, if you want your religion to win, blow yourself up. Preferably in a pretty way so that people will have their mouths open in awe, waiting for your religious goodness to enter.

I'm now awaiting for Osama to make another video declaring that swine flu is sent from alah, and there is no need to wear a face mask, unless you're an infidel (and therefore able to contract Islam)...then we'll know I'm right!

....Lucky dog....he will live...!..he's released his germs...!

Last edited:
Some things that seem clear:

- religion is inherited and most people get it, thus, from their parents so breeding works (islam, esp speaking rc)
- islam allows the killing of those who want to be released from their inheritance (thats effective)
- islam gives guys power over girls so males get a benefit from religion (which is why so many national front members would like to convert)
- islam provides certainty for the confused and fearful which works
- islam is growing most strongly in areas that perceive themselves to be victims of secular/scientific peoples and sets them as the enemy (thats always worked).

The ignorant and undereducated have always bred fastest and been the willing victims of strong religions so the rate of rise is not even slightly surprising.

AS the only AMERICAN to reply so far I can say it dosnt matter how much you claim islam has grown..... the truth is that the BIBLE has been the number one best selling book for 2000 years and always will be because islam is DEAD.

the Bible, in context of Jesus' work, wasnt written until about 300 years after his death.

In recent times, JK Rowlings Harry Potter books were best-sellers. You are confusing popularity with truth. (if you went back in time a few hundred years, people believed the world was flat. Did the ppularity of a belief make it true?)

Why does speaking "as an american" make your opinion any more viable than an opinion from someone from, say, Venezuela?

why, exactly is islam "dead"?

in the nicest possible way, islam need to **** off back where it came from :)

the main thing that grinds my gears is muslims come to the UK which is a Cristian country and dont give to ****s about our way of life and practice there own religion. Now could you imagine going to an extremly islamic country..oo lets say Taliban controlled Afghanistan and wondering round in the same manner that muslims do here? total double standards, we are meant to accept their way of life here but we would probably get our heads chopped off in their home land. ******s

in the nicest possible way, christianity needs to **** off back where it came from.
ditto judaism.

please dont forget the christian invasion of europe centuries ago.

AS the only AMERICAN to reply so far I can say it dosnt matter how much you claim islam has grown..... the truth is that the BIBLE has been the number one best selling book for 2000 years and always will be because islam is DEAD.

No one buys that sh1t... its pushed free down the letter box or in a hotel room..

Even paid to hold one :LOL:

Last edited:
Islam is the fastest growing religion of world. In 1971 in the UsA there were only 100,000 muslims, now it is estimated at 5 million.

People say bad things about Islam, if it was that bad then why is Islam the fastest growing religion of the world?

It would be nice to have a debate

If the rules reduce females in the society to mere reproducing machines which you can have more than one of - and operate in parallel (legally) (y)

...surely that has to be the fastest growing religion?!

in the nicest possible way, islam need to **** off back where it came from :)

the main thing that grinds my gears is muslims come to the UK which is a Cristian country and dont give to ****s about our way of life and practice there own religion. Now could you imagine going to an extremly islamic country..oo lets say Taliban controlled Afghanistan and wondering round in the same manner that muslims do here? total double standards, we are meant to accept their way of life here but we would probably get our heads chopped off in their home land. ******s

You are a bigot and ignorant.

There are large Christian communities in the middle east in predominantly Islamic countries. For example Lebenon and Syria. During the war between Israel and Hezbollah, Syrian Christians sided with Hezbollah. There are a large number of Palestinian Christians. There is a Jewish minority in Iran that has lived there for centuries and have rights protected by law. The Taliban is hardly representative of all Islamic countries

Many Islamic people in the UK live as citizens and by and large abide by UK law. Which is more than you can say for the British, whose presence in the middle east was, and still is as an imperial power. Suez, installation of the Shar and many other episodes.

How is a breakout weird. I ****ing hate people who can't spell wEIrd properly, gets on my ****ing nerves.

You are a bigot and ignorant.

There are large Christian communities in the middle east in predominantly Islamic countries. For example Lebenon and Syria. During the war between Israel and Hezbollah, Syrian Christians sided with Hezbollah. There are a large number of Palestinian Christians. There is a Jewish minority in Iran that has lived there for centuries and have rights protected by law. The Taliban is hardly representative of all Islamic countries

Many Islamic people in the UK live as citizens and by and large abide by UK law. Which is more than you can say for the British, whose presence in the middle east was, and still is as an imperial power. Suez, installation of the Shar and many other episodes.

im actually not a biggot, i have nothing agasint muslims in general i just think if people want to live in this country they should embrace our culture thats all. im hardly the only one to think like this.. i hate all this PC crap

Status
Not open for further replies.