Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candles is that Oanda your using

Ged:)

Had to post this as I thought its quite funny. Shows my emotional weakness. Some of you know that I took my little £300 account to over £3000 recently trading at about 20 p per point.
Today I decided to try an experiment and traded at £5 per point. Look at how quickly I snatched the profits despite how good each entry turned out to be. I found it amusing anyway and should help answer some peoples questions about why Im still just trading as an extra bit of money as opposed to making a nice living from it! :LOL:

However, trading at my usual baby stakes this week i have taken over 400 points with some nice runners trading the GBP/JPY and the ES with some of the guys from the chatzy room.

2Tall gave me 'reputation' for that post but when I look on my user cp it is blue which apparently means 'neutral'. What does that mean to recieve neutral reputation? And how do you give it? :confused:

probably cos he's not built up much rep yet

I'm sorry to inform you that the Euro is going to tank mate.

Honestly, that pile of sh*t currency is going to be at 1.1600 before you know it.

I'm not short yet but I'm not going to be a buyer. It would take the US to default to make me do that.

Can I ask why you think eur/usd is gonna drop to 116?

I posted a chart cos i thought there was gonna be another bullish re-test. Wtf have i missed this time?

Nice thread

Good day to you all,

I saw this forum some months back and i decided to check again, found this thread, quite interesting discussion and very friendly ppl.

kudos to the thread starter and contributors for making this thread a lively place to be. seems this thread does something related to how i see the mkt and trade it except for the moving averages.

i think i will be here from time to time.
Nice thread

Nah I'm not naija I just happened to spot them videos the other night, the beyonce one is funny too man. Anyway, we'll get told off if we talk non-trading in here! Welcome to T2W! See you around!

Sam.

Head and shoulders on Cable was already mentioned.

1hr showed an IB at the neckline.

IBs at the PIVOT POINT of major patterns often work very well. (note how price formed this IB - it has a long wick and closed near the low)

5m showed a nice bear flag - broke and then retested.

No reason not to take either of these unless you were:

a) Asleep
b) Your internet didn't work

Or a combination of both of the above - like me :(

Attachments

• gbp1.gif
    gbp1.gif
    25 KB · Views: 247
  • gbp2.gif
    gbp2.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 229
Gecko (and anyone else in this)

I'm going to add to my Bund short at the end of the hour at 122.33 should it get there. (I'd be looking for the current candle to end as an IB) - it's just above the neckline of an hourly H&S.

Support coming in below at 122.23, 122.09 and then 121.60 (HUGE).

Cable may go south - head and shoulders on the hourly about to break, waiting for confirm on the 5min.
EURCAD, again south but looking flat to me at the moment, may be a second shoulder to form first on the hourly.

Huuuge descending triangle on the daily may have something to do with it

I honestly don't know why I miss such blatantly obvious movements on a such a vast scale... I get too caught up with diff types of tech analysis on hourly movements and short term daily. How the f can I spot the descending triangle beginning march and miss the major one? This is why trades turn against me. TW@

Last edited:
I honestly don't know why I miss such blatantly obvious movements on a such a vast scale... I get too caught up with diff types of tech analysis on hourly movements and short term daily. How the f can I spot the descending triangle beginning march and miss the major one? This is why trades turn against me. TW@

how many pairs you watching?
half the number immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.