Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch eurgbp.
on daily, major area with inside bar. on 4H, bearish outside bar. im waiting for a short.

Hey Rob,

I've been studying these pitchforks - the light blue lines in my chart. Price has reached the median line so it could well reverse but the pitchfork is very bullish and price may move up to test the upper parralel line. I'd be reluctant to short this one but give it some time and see how it reacts. Hope your trading is going well mate.

Sam.

Hi Sam,
All going well thanks. Re the USDCHF I'm waiting to see if this candle 'pins' before committing to anything. Rightly or wrongly I'm looking this pulling back into the channel.
Cheers
Rob

Pull up a monthly chart ... Parity is not at all inconcievable and what if this is a very big head and shoulders in the making ...

u are right. im shorting and leaving it for 3 years now. :p
maybe when the currency gets disbanded it will drop to zero. 13000 pips...

I'm looking at the daily H&S on the EUR/USD which started forming on 18th March. If I've got my neckline right, the right shoulder is just touching the neckline (and the 50EMA).

I would be looking to enter short at the break of the neckline and 50 EMA. Anyone still waiting to trade this? Would like to know what people think is a good point to enter if it's not too late already.

Edit : Just realised there is a pin bar off support on 1 HR and a 2nd potentially forming. Perhaps there will be a small bounce before the real drop...

what the f*ck are all those dotted lines?

Tip 1... Listen to whatever Trader_Dante says or has repped and if you don't agree, then have another look at your analysis. Chances are you'll change your stance. If not then play it as you see it.

Heads up
The level on the dax guys, the level on the dax...........

I almost took that 1hr pin. Gut instinct kept me out last minute. But beautiful level.

Omni, have you seen Soybeans?

Something is happening behind the scenes. Trust me.

WHether its flopping during americas hours on a friday you tw@s

I base all my trades on the 4 oclock hourly pin.

Why are you calling people tw@ts for your inability to communitate properly ya prickhead... Then as if you haven't insulted viewers enough you continue to inform people on your trading methodology at which point most people have decided that in actual fact your the tw@t and they don't give a **** what you say....

Jokinggg!!! ahhhh i had you there :rolleyes:

Bunds

Bunds

Bunds

Come On Bunds

You Are A Beautiful Market

And You Are Going To 118.55

You Have Heard It Here

Dante Has Called It

now I have this song stuck in my head

I see your 118.50, but I don't think so yet, a bounce is more likely that a breakdown IMO. I just don't believe in equities at these prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.