Not open for further replies.
This any better?

Attachments

• EURUSD.JPG
    EURUSD.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Gecko (and anyone else in this)

I'm going to add to my Bund short at the end of the hour at 122.33 should it get there. (I'd be looking for the current candle to end as an IB) - it's just above the neckline of an hourly H&S.

Support coming in below at 122.23, 122.09 and then 121.60 (HUGE).

this could get interesting... think she's gonna drop out of this pennant any time now, and 10yrs looking like a good R -> S -> R trade...

That Euro needs to be spanked hard on the short side.

That's really going to sh*t out in the days to come.

A good potential POSITION trade not 50 pip intraday bollox.

Target: Parity

gbpusd

Cable in a downtrend to 1hr now, you can see on the 4hr pic below the potential RBS area that has provided some support in this morning's sessions. (4752 current i/day Lo) Some nice set-up to 30min chart there at which to buy, no trigger above that t/f.

2vxlzmh.gif

Suppose euro has been boxing above its weight for a while... so do you think parity then a correction or just parity?

Pull up a monthly chart ... Parity is not at all inconcievable and what if this is a very big head and shoulders in the making ...

Gecko mate, what a trade this is in the Bunds.

I'm gonna sh*t my pants if this bounces at 121.60

I'm long Crude now from $49.91

Parity then a bounce on the 5m?

Then the real collapse.

I'm looking at the daily H&S on the EUR/USD which started forming on 18th March. If I've got my neckline right, the right shoulder is just touching the neckline (and the 50EMA).

I would be looking to enter short at the break of the neckline and 50 EMA. Anyone still waiting to trade this? Would like to know what people think is a good point to enter if it's not too late already.

Edit : Just realised there is a pin bar off support on 1 HR and a 2nd potentially forming. Perhaps there will be a small bounce before the real drop...

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (17-APR-09).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (17-APR-09).png
    19.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
I'm looking at the daily H&S on the EUR/USD which started forming on 18th March. If I've got my neckline right, the right shoulder is just touching the neckline (and the 50EMA).

I would be looking to enter short at the break of the neckline and 50 EMA. Anyone still waiting to trade this? Would like to know what people think is a good point to enter if it's not too late already.

Edit : Just realised there is a pin bar off support on 1 HR and a 2nd potentially forming. Perhaps there will be a small bounce before the real drop...

I can't see an obvious H&S there? Post an image...

A couple of hours to go before this candle closes but a possible short?

View attachment 54424

View attachment 54426

Hey Rob,

I've been studying these pitchforks - the light blue lines in my chart. Price has reached the median line so it could well reverse but the pitchfork is very bullish and price may move up to test the upper parralel line. I'd be reluctant to short this one but give it some time and see how it reacts. Hope your trading is going well mate.

Sam.

Attachments

• usdchf.gif
    usdchf.gif
    28 KB · Views: 168
Perhaps the left shoulder is too big for this to be a H&S. Let me know what you think.

Could someone explain from their chart why EUR is likely to tank?

Left shoulder bigger than the head! Still looks bearish though. Other members have discussed why they think the Euro will tank - go back a few pages. Look at the weekly/monthly chart and zoom out a bit.

Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.