Post your bad spread bet fills here, research needed!

So I leave and say nothing then someone else gets the same treatment. I did it years ago, they contacted me again as they wanted my business back, "Sir, we have a new platform, execution is a fraction of a second, slippage is a thing of the past, blah blah, blah, BS"

Haven't you ever stood up to anyone or anything you believed in, or do you just put your head down and walk off after getting a slap?

Oh i didnt know it was a bloody crusade you were on

After getting a slap lol,the way you are talking, you keep getting slapped everyday multiple times and keep coming back for more ..thats way smarter

So I leave and say nothing then someone else gets the same treatment. I did it years ago, they contacted me again as they wanted my business back, "Sir, we have a new platform, execution is a fraction of a second, slippage is a thing of the past, blah blah, blah, BS"

Haven't you ever stood up to anyone or anything you believed in, or do you just put your head down and walk off after getting a slap?

So tell them to f*** off and get a real broker!!!!!

Are they robbing you? No. Are they gaming you, clipping you a little here and there? Probably, in fact I'd be amazed if they weren't. What do you expect when they give you everything for free and fixed spreads narrower than those in the underlying market?

So tell them to f*** off and get a real broker!!!!!

Are they robbing you? No. Are they gaming you, clipping you a little here and there? Probably, in fact I'd be amazed if they weren't. What do you expect when they give you everything for free and fixed spreads narrower than those in the underlying market?

I expect to get what they advertise. You might like being shafted but I don't, nor do most people who actually trade for a living you will find. Now give it a rest, you're sounding like that fool black swan.

Truth seeker, thanks for starting this thread, I am sure there are many who will benefit from it when choosing a S/B firm or Broker.

I don't use this site much now since all the advertising makes the pages slow to load but will try to keep up if the thread is not deleted.

I have never use CMC but will be interested to see what others post about other companies.

Hey truth,

I was after some snowboard gear from Westbeach the other day as the website stated up to 50% off but to my shock and horror, the jacket I wanted was only 30odd percent off. Can you please advise of where I can get some decent legal council to deal with this blatant robbery?

Thanks

Scose

Hey truth,

I was after some snowboard gear from Westbeach the other day as the website stated up to 50% off but to my shock and horror, the jacket I wanted was only 30odd percent off. Can you please advise of where I can get some decent legal council to deal with this blatant robbery?

Thanks

Scose

Maybe on another website you could find it for 50% off but if you do dont buy it there ,you stand up for your rights and campaign on internet forums to get that 30% up to 50%

I expect to get what they advertise. You might like being shafted but I don't, nor do most people who actually trade for a living you will find. Now give it a rest, you're sounding like that fool black swan.

Most people who actually trade for a living are not doing it through a third-rate bucket shop like CMC :LOL::LOL::LOL:. And if they are, 3 pips slip in 14 round trips isn't going to bother them, they will know that it's a cost of doing business via the bookie rather than a broker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey truth,

Thanks

Scose

OK, first 'up to 50% off' means just that, but do you know you can still get more % off if you barter? A lot of people don't realise this, and it's definitely worth a try if you like a bargain.

200 posts and not one bad fill

Your facts are in dispute, my friend. See post #97 :cheesy:

I'm so mad they clipped me 1 pip in 1 trade. I'm scarred for life, I may never trade again. Oh the pain of being the victim of such scam slippage.

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people who actually trade for a living are not doing it through a third-rate bucket shop like CMC :LOL::LOL::LOL:. And if they are, 3 pips slip in 14 round trips isn't going to bother them, they will know that it's a cost of doing business via the bookie rather than a broker.

Like you know? I don't think so somehow, the more you type, the more you show me you don't trade as you're not bothered about getting slipped. My old stock broker spread bets and makes well over 100k a year tax free, he only does the brokering because he likes the people, shall I tell him he's wasting his time? I trade over 5 platforms, some real market brokers and some spread bet, and if you traded for a living and were any good, you would be doing the same.

Like you know? I don't think so somehow, the more you type, the more you show me you don't trade as you're not bothered about getting slipped. My old stock broker spread bets and makes well over 100k a year tax free, he only does the brokering because he likes the people, shall I tell him he's wasting his time? I trade over 5 platforms, some real market brokers and some spread bet, and if you traded for a living and were any good, you would be doing the same.

If YOU traded for a living and were any good then 3 pips in 14 trades wouldn't bother YOU. There's only 1 reason you are making such a big stink over a few lousy pips...You need them back because you are not profitable.

Peter

You sound more and more deranged with every post. I didn't say spread betting was a waste of time or that you couldn't make it work. I clearly stated that it has its advantages.

I don't believe that you have ever traded in the real market. One, you did not know the difference between "real" and "live" and two, you do not appear to be aware that slippage occurs in the real market, rather than being something that your bookie does to screw you.

If YOU traded for a living and were any good then 3 pips in 14 trades wouldn't bother YOU. There's only 1 reason you are making such a big stink over a few lousy pips...You need them back because you are not profitable.

Peter

Wrong.... :) Missing your mate? ;)

What was the other thing you said? You trade professionally, you use an ECN broker, but the £35K minimum for an account with ibet meant you couldn't do it?

You are a chumpster.

What was the other thing you said? You trade professionally, you use an ECN broker, but the £35K minimum for an account with ibet meant you couldn't do it?

You are a chumpster.

Who said I couldn't do it? Certainly not I. You're making stuff up just like black swan, in fact I think you are him. Good luck with the micro account slippage...Bye, you have over stayed your welcome, you're on my 'ignore list' now, the first one, so you're honoured, I don't like two faced people.

Who said I couldn't do it? Certainly not I. You're making stuff up just like black swan, in fact I think you are him. Good luck with the micro account slippage...Bye, you have over stayed your welcome.

You do not have a clue about how the market works, Chumpington Chumpster.

You are p1ssing your little panties over 3 pips slippage. What a chump.

Last edited:
Who said I couldn't do it? Certainly not I. You're making stuff up just like black swan, in fact I think you are him. Good luck with the micro account slippage...Bye, you have over stayed your welcome, you're on my 'ignore list' now, the first one, so you're honoured, I don't like two faced people.

You think I am Black Swan, and you are wrong.

I think you are a chump. I think Chumpsville, population: You, bro. I think you are chumping along (chump, chump, chump) in your big chump shoes. And I am right.

That is the difference.

You think I am Black Swan, and you are wrong.

I think you are a chump. I think Chumpsville, population: You, bro. I think you are chumping along (chump, chump, chump) in your big chump shoes. And I am right.

That is the difference.

We are beating a dead horse. And cruelty to animals is illegal in most places.

Peter