Post your bad spread bet fills here, research needed!

Ye but I got slipped today too, 4 times out of 12 trades cmc the t0ssers.
Why trade with them if that's your opinion of them?

Why not just accept their business model as stated, i.e. when the order reaches their servers it is filled at the current price. If you hit the button while the price is moving quickly then you will get slipped, period. If you are going long as the market rises then you will get negative slippage. If the market is still rising strongly as you close you will get positive slippage.

If you want the price on your screen when you hit the button try City Index. They will fill you or kill the trade, forcing you to try again at an updated price.

Why trade with them if that's your opinion of them?

Why not just accept their business model as stated, i.e. when the order reaches their servers it is filled at the current price. If you hit the button while the price is moving quickly then you will get slipped, period. If you are going long as the market rises then you will get negative slippage. If the market is still rising strongly as you close you will get positive slippage.

If you want the price on your screen when you hit the button try City Index. They will fill you or kill the trade, forcing you to try again at an updated price.

You're not getting it, the orders are being held at CMC, I asked PC if I could ping their servers to test the latency speed on his thread weeks ago (I would expect about 5ms) but he said it's impossible, lol, BS. It's because once we have the speed of latency his argument is null and void. Explain slippage on orders already in the market too (stops). Some slippage is expected in a fast moving market, but to see your trade being held is underhand whatever way you want to word it. We need to get their order execution speed monitored (once they have it their end), if they were on MT4 I could this.

I understand you're new and trying to make an impression, but act like an idiot and hang out with the morons on another thread.

You obviously don't understand what it means to be slipped 14.3% of your trades on a quiet day, as don't the other chimps who appeared.

Errrrm...yes. I am new. I have never been here before and I am just discovering this forum. I am trying hard to make an impression. :rolleyes:

Don't have a go at me, I'm, one of the only members who doesn't take the p1ss out of you. For what it's worth I think a thread like this is a good idea. But "14.3%" is nonsense. You got slipped a couple of times for a total of a few pips.

What do think happens in the real market? What you are describing is not a problem. Do yourself a favour a stick to reporting things that are genuinely bad, otherwise you simply undermine your own case.

Errrrm...yes. I am new. I have never been here before and I am just discovering this forum. I am trying hard to make an impression. :rolleyes:

Don't have a go at me, I'm, one of the only members who doesn't take the p1ss out of you. For what it's worth I think a thread like this is a good idea. But "14.3%" is nonsense. You got slipped a couple of times for a total of a few pips.

What do think happens in the real market? What you are describing is not a problem. Do yourself a favour a stick to reporting things that are genuinely bad, otherwise you simply undermine your own case.

Jimmy, the facts are there. You are taking the p1ss if you make a mockery of this thread. You're not making a good impression mate, by siding with these types and sounding like a child. 14.3% is the facts, accept or move on. This is just the start, I'm not doing any dis-service here, quite the opposite. :)

Jimmy, the facts are there. You are taking the p1ss if you make a mockery of this thread. You're not making a good impression mate, by siding with these types and sounding like a child. 14.3% is the facts, accept or move on. This is just the start, I'm not doing any dis-service here, quite the opposite. :)

OK, what have your experiences been trading in the real market? Have you ever encountered slippage there?

Again, you got slipped in 2 out of 14 trades for a total of 3 pips. That is nothing to be upset about.

OK, what have your experiences been trading in the real market? Have you ever encountered slippage there?

Again, you got slipped in 2 out of 14 trades for a total of 3 pips. That is nothing to be upset about.
Yes I agree, he is taking a bad example to promote his cause. When it comes to CMC I am waiting to hear of someone getting a "positive slippage", getting a better than clicked price when the order hits the server. Maybe not so fun reporting this kind of slippage.:)

I do trade live and get slippage, very min with Pro Spreads and FXCM and GFT etc. I received none yesterday with PS as should have been the case with CMC as there was no news around. CMC slipped me 5.2 pips just now, and that's one trade because the volume increased, it was after the news announcement not during, as CMC suspend the market during news now or just reject your trades, now add these slippages up over a year and you find they are taking 38%+ off your profits easily. If you lot can afford that then crack on. I could move on, but why should I, at the moment they are slipping me but I'm still winning, and when I win, they lose. I will do my best to make sure we get a level playing field, if others can do it, so can they. If I get positive slippage I will report that too.

I do trade live and get slippage...

I did not say LIVE, I said the REAL market. I know you trade live. What you are describing is spread betting, I am asking whether you realise that slippage happens in the real underlying market all the time?

I do trade live and get slippage, very min with Pro Spreads and FXCM and GFT etc. I received none yesterday with PS as should have been the case with CMC as there was no news around. CMC slipped me 5.2 pips just now, and that's one trade because the volume increased, it was after the news announcement not during, as CMC suspend the market during news now or just reject your trades, now add these slippages up over a year and you find they are taking 38%+ off your profits easily. If you lot can afford that then crack on. I could move on, but why should I, at the moment they are slipping me but I'm still winning, and when I win, they lose. I will do my best to make sure we get a level playing field, if others can do it, so can they. If I get positive slippage I will report that too.
If you are not pleased trading with CMC why don't you trade with Capitalspreads or Cityindex? I haven't been slipped a single time trading with them.

Em because in your eyes they are slipping you to much

Didn't you say you were new here? You just slipped up lololololol !!!

:rolleyes:

I always say that with every new nic. Although it wasn't a slip, this Sefty thing is a small running joke. And I haven't been around that long, Sefty was a member from 10 years ago!

I think though if I get banned again I won't be back. I think I'm spending too much time on here. Plus if Black Swan goes, all sorts really.

By the way, my name is JIMMY LULZ. If you think I'm trying to hide, I've got a bridge to sell you, Columbo.

I slid on a banana skin while walking home yesterday. At the time I was using IG index’s mobile app placing a FTSE100 trade and didn’t see the skin on the pavement as I wasn’t paying attention.

Do you think I have a slippage case against IG?

I slid on a banana skin while walking home yesterday. At the time I was using IG index’s mobile app placing a FTSE100 trade and didn’t see the skin on the pavement as I wasn’t paying attention.

Do you think I have a slippage case against IG?

Oh for sure, this is why I keep one with me at all times. Just in case I need to engineer this very situation ! :)