Post your bad spread bet fills here, research needed!

Truthseeker very good thread idea , but you are not reasonable , nobody will listen to you , maybe you are right about some of the issues like "order rejection" but you are not doing yourself any good with your way ...

Truthseeker very good thread idea , but you are not reasonable , nobody will listen to you , maybe you are right about some of the issues like "order rejection" but you are not doing yourself any good with your way ...

I just tell it like it is, is nobody listens then that's their loss. Just to raise awareness is good enough for me here as there's too many morons on this site unfortunately so it's just a kids playground, ideal fodder for the spread betting companies..........

Truth Seeeker, contrary to your message I am not being a d1ck, nor am I a sock-puppet for wackypete(!).

I supported you early on, and have supported your efforts despite all the criticism you've been getting. You turned on me because I have pointed out that you are being unreasonable.

I am getting tired of repeating this, so this is the last time: your thread is good but your methods are poor and you do yourself no favours. You look like a nutty conspiracy-theorist with a vendetta against CMC. I don't like CMC, I wouldn't use them if they were the last bucket-shop on earth, but you are making them look good with your lunacy.

I think wacky Pete2 and Jimmy luzl should be next to go cos of their language and constant smell lol.

sco is a rudeboy. spaz cyaan factor inna badman tings.

Didn't the word 'spaz' originate from that old spastic guy named Joey Deacon who was on Blue Peter? Everyone at school the next day were copying him, wrongly I know, but we were young in those days :LOL:

I'm bored now because keeping this thread up is too much work and quite frankly I can't be @rsed anymore, I've raised awareness to people who have read this thread before the morons took hold. By all means still use it if you want, and chat among yourselves, and i will pop in from time to time.
Remember:
WHOEVER YOU TRADE WITH, CHECK YOUR TRADE ENTRIES WITH YOUR STATEMENTS TO SEE IF YOU'RE BEING SLIPPED. IF IT'S WITHIN YOUR RISK TOLERANCE AND YOU'RE OK WITH IT, THAT'S FINE. IF NOT, CALL THEM UP AND ASK THEM WHY ARE THEY SLIPPING YOU SO MUCH. IF THEY DON'T CARE, WALK AWAY, AND REPORT THEM BECAUSE THEY NOT DELIVERING WHAT THE ADVERTISE AND SPREAD THE WORD SO THEY LOSE MONEY.
THERE ARE PLENTY OF SPREAD BET FIRMS TO CHOOSE FROM, YOU WILL GET A GOOD ONE, THE BEST ONES FOR ME SO FAR IS PRO-SPREADS AND FXCM AND GFT, BUT THEIR ADVERTISED SPREADS ARE WIDER THAN MOST BUT YOU GET MINIMAL SLIPPAGE. FAILING THAT, BITE THE BULLET AND TRADE WITH A ECN, NOT MARKET MAKER, SAYING THAT, OANDA ARE OK UP TO £100PP UNTIL THE GAMES BEGIN. GOOD LUCK!

I'm bored now because keeping this thread up is too much work and quite frankly I can't be @rsed anymore, I've raised awareness to people who have read this thread before the morons took hold. By all means still use it if you want, and chat among yourselves, and i will pop in from time to time.
Remember:
WHOEVER YOU TRADE WITH, CHECK YOUR TRADE ENTRIES WITH YOUR STATEMENTS TO SEE IF YOU'RE BEING SLIPPED. IF IT'S WITHIN YOUR RISK TOLERANCE AND YOU'RE OK WITH IT, THAT'S FINE. IF NOT, CALL THEM UP AND ASK THEM WHY ARE THEY SLIPPING YOU SO MUCH. IF THEY DON'T CARE, WALK AWAY, AND REPORT THEM BECAUSE THEY NOT DELIVERING WHAT THE ADVERTISE AND SPREAD THE WORD SO THEY LOSE MONEY.
THERE ARE PLENTY OF SPREAD BET FIRMS TO CHOOSE FROM, YOU WILL GET A GOOD ONE, THE BEST ONES FOR ME SO FAR IS PRO-SPREADS AND FXCM AND GFT, BUT THEIR ADVERTISED SPREADS ARE WIDER THAN MOST BUT YOU GET MINIMAL SLIPPAGE. FAILING THAT, BITE THE BULLET AND TRADE WITH A ECN, NOT MARKET MAKER, SAYING THAT, OANDA ARE OK UP TO £100PP UNTIL THE GAMES BEGIN. GOOD LUCK!

You're actually starting to talk some sense again. Just as you're getting ready to pack up. A wasted opportunity indeed.

For what it's worth (IG) bought back Sports Direct to close short with limit of 221.1 and dealt at 220.678

Remember:

Keeping this thread up??

TS, IMO what you should be doing (apart from just stopping trading with CMC if they're so bad) is posting more screenshots or video-ed trades. Hard evidence is what we need.