Poll: EL CABRON = FX Bandit?

Is EL CABRON the reincarnated and banned FX Bandit

• Total voters
No trades till January. I used to trade during this time and I realized (duh!) instead of scalping I was getting scalped! I stopped a few years back. I just use this time to relax, visit relatives, spend time with the wife, and of course have a few lulz at t2w expense. :clap: Good for the soul.

Peter

Sounds good, you been snowed in?

have you learned how to circle the wagons yet howard? you doing ok so far i see, but wait till the badge goes up :eek: :D

I'm enjoying the dialogs. I've learned a lot, however I think I've caused some pretty smart people to be frustrated with me as I resist accepting things until I understand them. I'm not sure they have adequately explained my results and the possible unforeseen risks. I continue to trade scared and watching over my shoulder to see if there is anything getting ready to bite me in my ASSets.

These dialogues have proved invaluable in developing my training materials. They have caused me to think much more deeply in areas that I took for granted and prepare me for questions I did not anticipate.

Some dialogues with those like the subject of this thread were entertaining, but not very edifying. Until he went way too far, I was neither offended nor willing to give in.

Thanks for your interest and your support.

Until he went way too far, I was neither offended nor willing to give in.

Thanks for your interest and your support.

No sense letting some people get to you. Everyone can see what they are all about. You should rightly be more intrigued about what the more intelligent members here say.

Peter

hi mate, now i know you had a soft spot for old 4x, but don't be overly harsh on members who helped trash him, i suspect they could sense all was not well, and in part they'd be right.

you see 4x tried the multinick trick to big himself up, you know, surround himself with idolising posters etc. the bit that really got my goat is that he used these nicks to mount nasty attacks on other members threads that were posting on methodology in his territory, while keeping for himself a squeaky clean image. the upshot of which was there were no cavalry charges to his aid when 4x himself found he had to circle his own wagons. there's a moral there somewhere, hmm.

never a dull moment wearing a badge :D

I admit to being very credulous concerning posters with ulterior motives but I did not realise that you thought had a soft spot for this one, Don. In fact, I ticked him off more than once, on other threads, and Itchybichi cloud formations, or whatever, have no part in my own trading. Nevertheless, his thread was of interest to some people and I feel that he should have been left alone.

There are good threads around and one started by Black Swan, recently,
has been messed up by two who should know better.

This "Chester" guy has nothing to add to a thread, except remarks that only he appears to find clever, but get six or seven posts in a serious thread and it will help to de-rail it. In fact, if the "last post" is seen to be FX, on the "recent posts" section that will, probably, put a lot of people off reading the latest page just when another poster had something interesting to say.

Happy New Year to All

Split you appear to have selective and revisionist memory were that guy was concerned, I never got involved with him on his thread, others did (similar to the medbs situation), I put him on ignore after day two of his debut so you must be confusing me with someone else. At the death I took the pi55 out his dog avatar, but that was it... LM has put you straight on him now though eh? :)

What you mean is that you think that I have a fly up my ****!

I think that you are, probably, right. It's time to move on. I promise never to mention the dreaded 4x again and apologise if I got you wrong.

Take care and A Happy New Year.

Split

I've learned a lot, however I think I've caused some pretty smart people to be frustrated with me as I resist accepting things until I understand them.

I think you come across as annoying because you write in a quirky way. Writing "I resemble that remark" when resemble refers to something visual, and remark refers to something aural or written, makes me dislike you intensely :) But I'm annoying too

A bit unhip aren't you daddy-o ?
Good for you too Split', I say!
I admire your innocence on the one hand and your confidence to post saying you didn't know what it means on the other. Very refreshing. I hope I'm like you when I'm your age (and I'm catching up fast).
In the meantime, you might like to add this to your 'Favourites' list: http://www.acronymlist.org
;)
Tim.

I think you come across as annoying because you write in a quirky way. Writing "I resemble that remark" when resemble refers to something visual, and remark refers to something aural or written, makes me dislike you intensely :) But I'm annoying too

It gets laughs when I use it out loud. Producing cognitive dissonance is a frequent method of making a point in a humorous way. Perhaps it's a Yank/Brit thing. ;)

Quirky is one of the nicer characterizations of my writing style. I'll take that as a compliment. :)

I admire your innocence on the one hand and your confidence to post saying you didn't know what it means on the other. Very refreshing. I hope I'm like you when I'm your age (and I'm catching up fast).
In the meantime, you might like to add this to your 'Favourites' list: http://www.acronymlist.org
;)
Tim.

Brilliant link thanks Tim.

Checked out the IT Computer section and was pleasantly surprised to note - they had indeed picked up distinction on...

RTF & RTFM... (y)

;)
Tim.

Thanks Tim. Don't catch up too soon, it will have been bad for my health! :D