Is Lurker Lurker really Jesse Livermore?

I asked fibonelli to list the indicators he used on that chart which resembles fluorescent spaghetti! I was wondering in particular what the square dots he indicated were. I don't use indicators - the post was a bit offtopic on TD's pin thread.

hey LL, soon you'll ask me for my bank account details........:LOL: :LOL:

btw don't ask me questions on my setup on another member's thread, capish............;)

I asked fibonelli to list the indicators he used on that chart which resembles fluorescent spaghetti! I was wondering in particular what the square dots he indicated were. I don't use indicators - the post was a bit offtopic on TD's pin thread.

I know you don't use indicators. You use your spinning wheel of fortune. Spin it and let us know which "guru" you will be copying today :LOL:

Let me guess...PIPmaker!! :LOL:

Will it be indices or are they too hard? Let me guess...FX using pin bars? No...commodities...Oil? What about Metals...Gold is a buy isn't it? :LOL:

I know you don't use indicators. You use your spinning wheel of fortune. Spin it and let us know which "guru" you will be copying today :LOL:

Let me guess...PIPmaker!! :LOL:

Will it be indices or are they too hard? Let me guess...FX using pin bars? No...commodities...Oil? What about Metals...Gold is a buy isn't it? :LOL:

I've had enough of day trading indices. I am doing pin bars on FX and some oil. Gold - never done an intentional gold trade in my chuff. (once bought £10pp on CMC by accident, immediately covered)

What do you trade NT?

I've had enough of day trading indices. I am doing pin bars on FX and some oil. Gold - never done an intentional gold trade in my chuff. (once bought £10pp on CMC by accident, immediately covered)

What do you trade NT?

N_T Trades insults mainly.

The mods are getting a little fed up with this constant rudeness.

I am issuing N_T with another infraction resulting in another ban, this time the duration will be 5 days
Thanks Lurker for showing restraint in the face of provocation.

cv

Last edited:
PKFFW, you admitted in another post that you only attracted to my posts like a twisted individual is interested in looking at train wrecks. Why should I now oblige you? What you want is lessons in trading and I will not give you any, this is what really upsets you so much. My post in this thread was to bond_trader1 and it was regarding his comment about lurkerlurker and yet you and theblades stick your beak in! :rolleyes:

I say this all in the politest way possible of course.
1: I never expected you to oblige me. That doesn't mean I wont ask the question. As your guru is so fond of pointing out........most times the question is to lead you in the direction you so obviously need to go and not for any personal interest in the answer.

2: You made a post on a public bulletin board without any indication as to whom personally it was directed. I, as a member of this public bulletin board, responded to your public post. That is what a public bulletin board is all about.

3: Please point to any of my posts that ask you to teach me anything. Your continual suggestion that anyone who calls you to account or disagrees with you is only interested in sitting at the feet of your proclaimed mastership desperately soaking up your pearls of wisdom is rather lame and pitiful.

Cheers,
PKFFW

Last edited:
25-10-2007, 05:52 PM #1
trader_dante

Making Money Trading

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want to show you how to make money trading the markets"

So what else would you call it ? Saint Francis of Assissi ?
At the expense of biting on the bait cast by a self proclaimed stirer I shall respond! :cheesy: ;)

I would say that is someone who claims to be consistently profitable in the markets and is willing to show others how me manages to do that. A far cry from someone claiming to be a guru, with all it's myriad conatations of mastery, secret knowledge, heightened awareness etc etc etc.

Cheers,
PKFFW