Poll: EL CABRON = FX Bandit?

Is EL CABRON the reincarnated and banned FX Bandit

• Total voters
I always knew he was intelligent. That was part of his appeal, until he went a bridge too far.

Give him his due, he sometimes forced me to think more deeply into my conclusions and I gained depth and breadth from it. It's just that his price became too high for the benefit I received.

I found he shouted down from the mountain without any explanations or justifications.

Also - attacking the individual and not the idea is just a total waste of time. Leads to no where very fast.

for the same reason as everyone else. telling the truth.

you can wrap it up anyway you want, but thats what it generally comes down too.

had fx bandit not posted constant foul mouthed abuse, not posted in a manner to maximise thread disruption across the boards then his posts could have stood, no question of that.

so you are wrong, completely, as per usual :)

for the same reason as everyone else. telling the truth.

you can wrap it up anyway you want, but thats what it generally comes down too.

Interesting to see you are still around then... :cheesy:

yes, none of his others ripped into howard though, howard wasn't about at that time.

vendors are the target of this individual. mr spreadbetting being target no1 previously, so not such a bad thing. as we now know mr sb was not a very honest vendor, who plagiarised others works verbatim and sold them as his own. i see he's now giving away this stuff for free, i hope the owners of the original content take legal action against him.

unfortunatly for howard fx has taken exception to him, this is ok if fx takes issue with the post/method and not the person. we shall have to see how things go on his return, if he does.

el cabron had to be weeded out manually, the system, good as it is, failed to identify and keep him out. so no, there are no magic bullets.

But if you know the poster is a multi nic and (by proxy) troll it's surely incumbant on you to make the rest of the community aware of this, perhaps by adding it in their profile or attaching a tag such as with the vendor tag. You could put an image of ye old stocks around their neck or something. Point is that folk would treat these individuals very differently if they knew they had form and previous misbehaviours...

But if you know the poster is a multi nic and (by proxy) troll it's surely incumbant on you to make the rest of the community aware of this, perhaps by adding it in their profile or attaching a tag such as with the vendor tag. You could put an image of ye old stocks around their neck or something. Point is that folk would treat these individuals very differently if they knew they had form and previous misbehaviours...

pillory-stocks.jpg

Good idea... :clap:

:LOL: you really should be less worried you know, just because a member creates a fun nick like vince scamzione or el cabron and has a bit of fun with it, doesn't make them forum menace number one you know, if things get out of hand we deal with it, as we have done.

anyway it's fx bandits loss, his arch nemesis davey is out and about on the spam again and fx is not here to rip into that, how sad, never mind :D

who's that then atilla, mrcharts? ;)

Nope... I like everyone on T2W. Honest. (y)

I don't have a bad word to say against anyone...

I may make an exception to one or two gits but I've forgotten their names as I don't bear grudges... Water under the bridge you know... ;)

Buy hey you know corporal punishment never did me any harm and we should have it back as nobody knows what the boundaries are these days. I suppose the old stocks could be a political correct way of establishing punishment in modern day as one will not have to physically touch the offender - just pelting him with trash should do the trick. Rotten eggs or mouldy tomatoes should stick well. :whistling

I do hope El Cabron comes back though... FX Bastido can disappear into one of those Mehicon drug cartels but El Cabron his me amigo...

Your ball, you can kick it as far down the road as you want, but are you saying you allow multi nic trolls, whose only purpose seemed to be to attack other members (such as Howard Cohodas) incessantly from behind multi nics, back onto the forum after an enforced *rest*? Are you suggesting that fx bandit didn't have 'previous' in/as another incarnation?

I think that this is a case of the saucepan calling the kettle black and that he always seemed to be backing you up-- on the trashing of 4xtrader's thread, for instance. Something seems to have happened between you two.

I think that this is a case of the saucepan calling the kettle black and that he always seemed to be backing you up-- on the trashing of 4xtrader's thread, for instance. Something seems to have happened between you two.

hi mate, now i know you had a soft spot for old 4x, but don't be overly harsh on members who helped trash him, i suspect they could sense all was not well, and in part they'd be right.

you see 4x tried the multinick trick to big himself up, you know, surround himself with idolising posters etc. the bit that really got my goat is that he used these nicks to mount nasty attacks on other members threads that were posting on methodology in his territory, while keeping for himself a squeaky clean image. the upshot of which was there were no cavalry charges to his aid when 4x himself found he had to circle his own wagons. there's a moral there somewhere, hmm.

never a dull moment wearing a badge :D

Nope... I like everyone on T2W. Honest. (y)

I don't have a bad word to say against anyone...

I may make an exception to one or two gits but I've forgotten their names as I don't bear grudges... Water under the bridge you know... ;)

Buy hey you know corporal punishment never did me any harm and we should have it back as nobody knows what the boundaries are these days. I suppose the old stocks could be a political correct way of establishing punishment in modern day as one will not have to physically touch the offender - just pelting him with trash should do the trick. Rotten eggs or mouldy tomatoes should stick well. :whistling

I do hope El Cabron comes back though... FX Bastido can disappear into one of those Mehicon drug cartels but El Cabron his me amigo...

glad to hear it mate :D

sorry but el cabron has bit the dust. but hey, he might like fx bastido and may use that one next, although hasn't he used that already, well maybe ;)

Split you appear to have selective and revisionist memory were that guy was concerned, I never got involved with him on his thread, others did (similar to the medbs situation), I put him on ignore after day two of his debut so you must be confusing me with someone else. At the death I took the pi55 out his dog avatar, but that was it... LM has put you straight on him now though eh? :)

:LOL: you really should be less worried you know, just because a member creates a fun nick like vince scamzione or el cabron and has a bit of fun with it, doesn't make them forum menace number one you know, if things get out of hand we deal with it, as we have done.

anyway it's fx bandits loss, his arch nemesis davey is out and about on the spam again and fx is not here to rip into that, how sad, never mind :D

Christ on a bike these are grown fookin men, I'm all for T2W being like a virtual trading pub where you can meet up with a few guys, have a laugh and talk the talk walk the walk but imagine how fooked up you'd have to be to multi nic or start spamming...bunch of knob-eds...

Christ on a bike these are grown fookin men, I'm all for T2W being like a virtual trading pub where you can meet up with a few guys, have a laugh and talk the talk walk the walk but imagine how fooked up you'd have to be to multi nic or start spamming...bunch of knob-eds...

Of course the scammers don't care a wit about what anyone thinks of them. I would imagine it must be profitable since they keep spamming and scamming over and over again. Those like fxbandit/El Cabron are a different breed though. In that case I'd agree with you, they must be kinda fooked up.

Peter

Of course the scammers don't care a wit about what anyone thinks of them. I would imagine it must be profitable since they keep spamming and scamming over and over again. Those like fxbandit/El Cabron are a different breed though. In that case I'd agree with you, they must be kinda fooked up.

Peter

They were abused children. ;)

Peter

alright Pete, you trading atm or leaving it 'til the NY? I took a few pips out the market today, tbh (on reflection :rolleyes:) the last 3 days would have been OK...Think I'll leave the swings 'til Jan 3rd and play a bit more off the smalls (1/2hr - 1hr TFs) for the next 2 days..

alright Pete, you trading atm or leaving it 'til the NY? I took a few pips out the market today, tbh (on reflection :rolleyes:) the last 3 days would have been OK...Think I'll leave the swings 'til Jan 3rd and play a bit more off the smalls (1/2hr - 1hr TFs) for the next 2 days..

No trades till January. I used to trade during this time and I realized (duh!) instead of scalping I was getting scalped! I stopped a few years back. I just use this time to relax, visit relatives, spend time with the wife, and of course have a few lulz at t2w expense. :clap: Good for the soul.

Peter