Pgi

Hi fernb
I've been watching this forum for the last few months....very interesting. To make it short regarding the uk alert (lower up) on thursday, Looking at the figures from 12.10GMT (received the alert at 11.59GMT) it didnt win for the following 3 hours. It did however win in the first hours trading the following day. Can you tell me how you won in the first hour please?

Got 2 on friday night. Was out for the first, French, which got up in the first hour so missed the bet placement and got on to the second alert in the next hour, Swiss, which came in second hour.
So far 100% in last few weeks for my indexes, although there are not many alerts which is probably responsible practice for PGI. I would rather get no alerts at all than get dodgy ones just for the sake of whining investors. Quality not Quantity...
Good luck this week comrade.

Got 2 on friday night. Was out for the first, French, which got up in the first hour so missed the bet placement and got on to the second alert in the next hour, Swiss, which came in second hour.
So far 100% in last few weeks for my indexes, although there are not many alerts which is probably responsible practice for PGI. I would rather get no alerts at all than get dodgy ones just for the sake of whining investors. Quality not Quantity...
Good luck this week comrade.

Well done mate. I also did get alert on French but was too late to trade on it. Did not have my computer on in time. So now computer is on from 6pm.....

Good move, not much time to place bets some time, particularly with my home laptop which takes about 5 minutes to boot up thanks to that crappy Vista operating system. I actually got the alert in the car and could not get home in time to place bet.
In response to bigfoot about the UK alert last week, I was sure it came through in the first hour.
At the time I was using virtual money and may have been haphazard in checking end result.
I will go through the charts for last week and check. If it in fact did not come in the first hour and subsequently the fourth than that would be the third time since I started playing with Bet on Markets that UK alert fell through. No others (French, Swiss or German) have failed in the time I have been experimenting with program. Perhaps we can look at UK with caution.
I will probably try a strategy of ignoring first hour on UK and coming on in the second hour if alert not successful in the first. I have noticed when alert falls over in the first hour, the index value usually goes very low, thus if PGI is correct in their alerts there is usually a rapid rise in the second.
I say rise because very few alerts have selected (higher). UK looks tricky. Be wary.

Good move, not much time to place bets some time, particularly with my home laptop which takes about 5 minutes to boot up thanks to that crappy Vista operating system. I actually got the alert in the car and could not get home in time to place bet.
In response to bigfoot about the UK alert last week, I was sure it came through in the first hour.
At the time I was using virtual money and may have been haphazard in checking end result.
I will go through the charts for last week and check. If it in fact did not come in the first hour and subsequently the fourth than that would be the third time since I started playing with Bet on Markets that UK alert fell through. No others (French, Swiss or German) have failed in the time I have been experimenting with program. Perhaps we can look at UK with caution.
I will probably try a strategy of ignoring first hour on UK and coming on in the second hour if alert not successful in the first. I have noticed when alert falls over in the first hour, the index value usually goes very low, thus if PGI is correct in their alerts there is usually a rapid rise in the second.
I say rise because very few alerts have selected (higher). UK looks tricky. Be wary.

Hey Fernb,
You are right about UK being a funny index to trade on as tonight I have gone past the first hour and am now on the 2nd hour as the market went the other direction but I thought would give it a go to see how it would go. Will see how we go.

But i agree with you the other alerts for other markets seem to be spot on.

Terrible attempts to save Thread!

Hey Fernb,
You are right about UK being a funny index to trade on as tonight I have gone past the first hour and am now on the 2nd hour as the market went the other direction but I thought would give it a go to see how it would go. Will see how we go.

But i agree with you the other alerts for other markets seem to be spot on.

Ok Tommy Bozov (Director of PGI)...Your horrible posts and attempted interplay with Fernb are not fooling anyone (read back through they are magically the only happy client's). You are both doing your level best to make good of a thread with is clearly not the best advertisement for your business, but please leave us to chat about the true workings of your betting system. If you continue with this carry-on I will be reporting you to the administrators and continuing to make every second post on this thread read the following:

DOBSEN IS THE DIRECTOR OF PGI DO NOT LISTEN TO HIS POSTS!!
FERNB IS ALSO A DIRECTOR OF PGI DO NOT LISTEN TO HIS POSTS!!

The decision is yours?

What did I do!!!!
I am just another delusional investor looking to make a buck on the back of an organisation which talked me out of nearly six grand several months ago.
Leeanderson, You have given me a good laugh though and I thank you.
If you read all my posts you would certainly see a lot of scepticism brought about by me about this investment. I am still sure I am going to do all my dough. I did state earlier that I would be the first to acknowledge any success, which I have been having lately... until last night when that bloody UK index fell flat again for the fouth time on me. I am officially off the UK index, but have had 100% success on the other ones.
Anyway onwards and thank you again LA, you have made my day.
One final thing.... if you are a director dobsen, can I have some more indexes. I am ****ty that other people who bought gold package are getting 8 indexes when I was silly enough to be given only 4 which includes that mongrel UK index (now I have only 3).
Keep the thread going, it is now getting interesting.

What did I do!!!!
I am just another delusional investor looking to make a buck on the back of an organisation which talked me out of nearly six grand several months ago.
If you read all my posts you would certainly see a lot of scepticism brought about by me about this investment. I am still sure I am going to do all my dough. I did state earlier that I would be the first to acknowledge any success, which I have been having lately... until last night when that bloody UK index fell flat again for the fouth time on me. I am officially off the UK index, but have had 100% success on the other ones.
One final thing.... if you are a director dobsen, can I have some more indexes. I am ****ty that other people who bought gold package are getting 8 indexes when I was silly enough to be given only 4 which includes that mongrel UK index (now I have only 3).

Your a goose!!

FERNB IS A DIRECTOR OF PGI!!!

Now it is getting personal.
I am not a director of PGI, and whilst I may appear to be supporting them at times by confirming the success of indexes (I may have made 1 error earlier), I am merely bringing information to the thread which people may be intersted in the hearing of peoples positive & negative experiences. That is what a thread is all about. You may have had a bad experience with them in the past and feel bitter, so no amount of discussion is going to sway you. If you have nothing positive to contribute to forum, then stay off and leave your ignorant bullying tactics off this thread.

Hi All,

This is a great thread. I agree with a lot of what is said here;

-$5,000 is way to much to put towards something like this even though it works (mind you could work better);

-Also having to follow a strategy doubling out to 5 and 6 trades all the time is ridiculously high risk

-Plus I know for a fact you were promised 1 trade alert per index per day as an average and of late you'd be lucky to get 3 or 4 a week, not to mention the ones that are coming through are at all hours of the night.

I don't want you to put in $5,000 in fact I don't want you to put in anything up front. I want you to have a look at with your eyes before making a decision to invest on a put and call trading alert system that does work at a fantastic strike rate but also provides;

-An average of 0.5 Trade alerts per index per day (trading 2 markets = 5 a week, trading 4 markets = 10 a week, trading 6 markets = 15 a week.)

-That sends their trading alerts through at a reasonable time (always between 12pm & 3pm for Euro markets opening at 5pm AEST)

To have a look at this please go to:

Apex Investment Services - Leading Investment and Index Trading, Share Market Assessment

Click the contact us page and leave your best contact details.

In the addition message please leave reference of leeandersonT2W for your free hassle free trial

Now I get it.... You are from an opposition Index Trading organisation.
OK, I already have money in Bet on Markets slowly going south. How about you post some alerts from Apex for all of us to see and have a go and put your money where your mouth is.

What did I do!!!!

LOL!!!!!! I had a good laugh this morning too when I saw LA thread. I WISH I was the PGI director then I would be making alot of $$$... Yes FERNB I have just allocated 20 more indices for you .hahahahahhahahahahhah And yes I am staying right the hell away from UK. Was not too impressed with that index. I should have taken your advice when you first mentioned it to me. Sorry about you only getting 4 indices. I got 6 but again only 5 excluding UK.

Lets keep this forum running at a mature level please. If a person is going to make accusations against forum users of intentionally deceiving others they must be able to substantiate their claim and should report immediately to the admin.

Lets keep this forum running at a mature level please. If a person is going to make accusations against forum users of intentionally deceiving others they must be able to substantiate their claim and should report immediately to the admin.

Hows this for substantiating the claim, those two geese are the only happy clients in the history of this whole thread! Coincidence I DOUBT IT!!

Now I get it.... You are from an opposition Index Trading organisation.
OK, I already have money in Bet on Markets slowly going south. How about you post some alerts from Apex for all of us to see and have a go and put your money where your mouth is.

Already taken care of!

As far as being happy, recent posts are certainly making me laugh, however as previously advised, after investing in PGI I had second thoughts and regretted investing. I have said several times I fully expect to lose my investment and only went along based on the thought that it may actually work.
$6K wont break me and I am fully prepared to lose it.
I did say I would be the first to congratulate system if it worked.
To date I have used real money for the last 2 weeks only.
After the UK loss last night my black position on earlier trading is now in the red and will take about 3 or 4 successful bets withot loss to get back in the black.
I intend to ignore UK from this point on and focus solely on my remaining indexes French, German & Swiss which since I started have been 100% succesful. That is real.
I look forward to getting some alerts from LA to compare with PGI. Again I would be the first to put out my hand (sorry wing) and congratulate LA if successful.
For those people looking in on this thread and wondering if they should purchase this product, my only recommendation is that if you cant afford to lose the investment plus betting money, dont do it.

As far as being happy, recent posts are certainly making me laugh, however as previously advised, after investing in PGI I had second thoughts and regretted investing. I have said several times I fully expect to lose my investment and only went along based on the thought that it may actually work.
$6K wont break me and I am fully prepared to lose it.
I did say I would be the first to congratulate system if it worked.
To date I have used real money for the last 2 weeks only.
After the UK loss last night my black position on earlier trading is now in the red and will take about 3 or 4 successful bets withot loss to get back in the black.
I intend to ignore UK from this point on and focus solely on my remaining indexes French, German & Swiss which since I started have been 100% succesful. That is real.
I look forward to getting some alerts from LA to compare with PGI. Again I would be the first to put out my hand (sorry wing) and congratulate LA if successful.
For those people looking in on this thread and wondering if they should purchase this product, my only recommendation is that if you cant afford to lose the investment plus betting money, dont do it.

We dont need your advice...who the hell do you think you are to tell people what they should or shouldnt do?

I agree with LA about fernb and dobsen they r the only members who have positive feedback about PGI.
I have been contacted by PGI again after i told them about a month ago that i fink they are a scam and i dont want to join. This time they offered me a new system which they call autotrader. I think he said its costs about $1200 to get started and u need $650 in ur BOM account. Basically its a trading robot and he said its guaranteed to make u $500 per month FOR LIFE HAHAHA wat a joke. oh yeh he said there is a $41 monthly fee which he said was to cover the costs incurred by them to place the bet for me. I told him that it was an automated system y is there a monthly fee for it and he replied i will have to get back to u on that. i also questioned his guarantee i told him he mentions a guarantee but he doesnt substantiate it. I told him u give me a written guarantee that if i lose money u will pay me back my losses and wat i paid for the system. He said $650 is not a lot of money and i told him its alot of money for me to throw down the drain. if its not alot of money y dont they give me $650 lol. His final words were i will get back to u and so far i havent heard from him haha wat a joke these guys r i always ave a gud laugh everytime they call me even though i tell them im not interested haha
their customer base must be very small and by the sounds of it they keep calllin the same ppl trying to get them to sign up.
For any1 lookin to join be very wary i am almost certain this company is a scam save ur money.

i agree with la about fernb and dobsen they r the only members who have positive feedback about pgi.
I have been contacted by pgi again after i told them about a month ago that i fink they are a scam and i dont want to join. This time they offered me a new system which they call autotrader. I think he said its costs about $1200 to get started and u need $650 in ur bom account. Basically its a trading robot and he said its guaranteed to make u $500 per month for life hahaha wat a joke. Oh yeh he said there is a $41 monthly fee which he said was to cover the costs incurred by them to place the bet for me. I told him that it was an automated system y is there a monthly fee for it and he replied i will have to get back to u on that. I also questioned his guarantee i told him he mentions a guarantee but he doesnt substantiate it. I told him u give me a written guarantee that if i lose money u will pay me back my losses and wat i paid for the system. He said $650 is not a lot of money and i told him its alot of money for me to throw down the drain. If its not alot of money y dont they give me $650 lol. His final words were i will get back to u and so far i havent heard from him haha wat a joke these guys r i always ave a gud laugh everytime they call me even though i tell them im not interested haha
their customer base must be very small and by the sounds of it they keep calllin the same ppl trying to get them to sign up.
For any1 lookin to join be very wary i am almost certain this company is a scam save ur money.

christ the proof is in the pudding here people!!! Let's wake up and smell the stinky smelly coffee!!! No one on this thread is happy apart from fernb and dobson (smells like a rat to me!!!)